Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can't remember if I have posted video of this guy, but I enjoy listening to him

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

I can't remember if I have posted video of this guy, but I enjoy listening to him Empty
PostSubject: I can't remember if I have posted video of this guy, but I enjoy listening to him   I can't remember if I have posted video of this guy, but I enjoy listening to him I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 8:38 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0O4sFSqlPI

I think that I already have, but he takes on AI in this one....Except for his position on the "rapture" I am pretty impressed with his grasp of the bible.   Anyway, this is a good listen
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

I can't remember if I have posted video of this guy, but I enjoy listening to him Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't remember if I have posted video of this guy, but I enjoy listening to him   I can't remember if I have posted video of this guy, but I enjoy listening to him I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 11:40 am

Yeah, you've posted on him before. Asian guy, Kim something or nuther. I like him and I agree about that rapture thingy. Kim is a real dyed in the wool dispensational pre-trib rapture guy. Still some of his "other" stuff is very good. I've watched a bunch of his teachings since you first posted about him.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember if I have posted video of this guy, but I enjoy listening to him   I can't remember if I have posted video of this guy, but I enjoy listening to him I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 12:20 pm

researcher, i don't get bent out of shape over the rapture because i believed the pre-trib stuff....i believed it because i had been told to believe it, and early on in my quest for absolute truth,no matter what, i found that i could not read it anywhere, and it was based on what the bible "DIDN'T SAY" rather than what it did....just another reason that some folks no longer speak to me that are members of the church where we used to go, and i taught a class at....that is based on rev.4 only.....you know when it occurs, as well as i do, because the bible is so plain and laid out in plain sight....lol, i guess thats why its so hard for some to grasp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't remember if I have posted video of this guy, but I enjoy listening to him   I can't remember if I have posted video of this guy, but I enjoy listening to him I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't remember if I have posted video of this guy, but I enjoy listening to him
Page 1 of 1