Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Root of the Chaos in Missouri. Posted by lamarzulli (RAW Video Footage!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Root of the Chaos in Missouri. Posted by lamarzulli (RAW Video Footage!) Empty
PostSubject: The Root of the Chaos in Missouri. Posted by lamarzulli (RAW Video Footage!)   The Root of the Chaos in Missouri. Posted by lamarzulli (RAW Video Footage!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 11:38 am

The Root of the Chaos in Missouri.

Posted by lamarzulli on August 15, 2014

The Root of the Chaos in Missouri. Posted by lamarzulli (RAW Video Footage!) 2014-08-14t131333z_2073308345_tm3ea8e0phu01_rtrmadp_3_usa-missouri-shooting

Commentary & Analysis

by L. A. Marzulli

Take a look at the picture.  Is it troops massing for an assault in Afghanistan?  Syria?  Iraq?

No!  This picture was taken in the heartland of America, Ferguson, Missouri.

http://boingboing.net/2014/08/14/video-of-ferguson-police-gassi.html

“Why armored vehicles in a Midwestern inner suburb? Why would cops wear camouflage gear against a terrain patterned by convenience stores and beauty parlors? Why are the authorities in Ferguson, Mo. so given to quasi-martial crowd control methods (such as bans on walking on the street) and, per the reporting of Riverfront Times, the firing of tear gas at people in their own yards? (“‘This my property!’ he shouted, prompting police to fire a tear gas canister directly at his face.”) Why would someone identifying himself as an 82nd Airborne Army veteran, observing the Ferguson police scene, comment that “We rolled lighter than that in an actual war zone”? 

http://time.com/3111474/rand-paul-ferguson-police/

Think about this.  With every tragic shooting that we’ve had in this country, from Columbine, to the latest shooting in Santa Barbara California, there has been an orchestrated attempt to outlaw automatic weapons and create onerous gun control laws.  The picture above illustrates why we have a second amendment.  It is to protect us from a tyrannical government.

The skeptic will say, nothing is happening to “innocent” law-abiding people in Ferguson.  May I point out the clip below makes my case.  The news crew is fired upon, with tear gas, by the jack-booted-thugs-in-uniform.  So much for freedom of the press!

http://boingboing.net/2014/08/14/video-of-ferguson-police-gassi.html

See, it’s already happening.  When the FEDS overran the Bundy ranch, people came to his defense and the FEDS backed off. 

http://bundyranch.blogspot.com

The Ferguson riots began when an unarmed black teenager was killed by multiple gun shot wounds.  

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2014/08/in-defense-of-the-ferguson-riots/

However, there is an underlying root of the problem which the media has chosen to ignore.  Many African-Americans who are living in the USA are the descendants of slaves.  Think about it.  What would you think if you were told that your great-grandfather was a slave?  How would that impact your life.  The Black Community has circled the wagons, and who can blame them.  Has the Church in America come together and addressed the issue?  No.  Has there ever been national repentance for the horrors of slavery?  No.  In like fashion has the US government ever apologized to the Native Americans for the genocidal actions it practiced, on many of the tribes?  In most cases the answer is no, but recently in Kentucky, the legislature acknowledged the wrongs it had committed against the First Nation Peoples.

The Black Community has been isolated since the civil war freed the salves over 150 years ago.  The Black Community was still segregated during WWII, and the Korean war.  Black athletes were not allowed to play with white teams until late in the 20th century.  TV shows featured white men in black face—Amos and Andy.  Separate water fountains, restrooms and schools were in place to keep blacks in their place.  Not until the coming of Martin Luther King did things begin to change.   One man came in the name of love…

Change came, but that has only been in the last 40 years, one generation.  The black community has the stigma of 400 years of slavery to overcome.  400 years of injustice.  400 years of being called the “N” word.  Families were ripped apart.  Black men could not find jobs and if they did they were menial tasks, or hard labor.  This is the root of the problem.

In closing todays post.  There is a solution and the first step is for the churches to apologize for slavery, all of the churches in the North and in the south.  The next step is get people off of the government dole.  The welfare system creates a dependency on big government.  The biggest change that needs to be made is education.  A case can be made that the gangsta-rap-culture, which is a product of the Black Community, has dumbed down everyone and created a culture where being stupid is cool.

Education is the answer and education is NOT a white invention.  I have a friend who is black and is a college professor.  He is one of the most intelligent men I have ever met.  He is older than I, so I view him as a mentor.  Dr. Richard grew up on the island of Barbados.  His family were never slaves.  He is a model of what anyone can become if they set their mind to it.

If the issue of slavery is not addressed and national repentance follows, what is happening in Ferguson is a harbinger of what is to come.

http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/

Last edited by ColonelZ on Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Root of the Chaos in Missouri. Posted by lamarzulli (RAW Video Footage!) Empty
PostSubject: DHS Is Employing Agent Provocateurs and Are Behind the Events In Ferguson   The Root of the Chaos in Missouri. Posted by lamarzulli (RAW Video Footage!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 12:25 pm

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2014/08/dhs-is-employing-agent-provocateurs-and-are-behind-the-events-in-ferguson-2464768.html

DHS Is Employing Agent Provocateurs and Are Behind the Events In Ferguson

Friday, August 15, 2014 6:34

The Root of the Chaos in Missouri. Posted by lamarzulli (RAW Video Footage!) Ferguson-or-gaza

Is this Ferguson or Gaza?

What the mainstream media is not reporting is beginning to leak out from local citizens in St. Louis and from an informant from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) who are all telling a different story that the one you are seeing on Fox, CNN and CBS. First, the locals are reporting that the rioting has spread far beyond the Ferguson city limits. Rioting is taking place as away as St. Charles which is located approximately 20 miles away from Ferguson. Second, more people are becoming aware that the police chief of Ferguson, Thomas Jackson, is not in control of his own police force as he has relinquished control to DHS.
DHS Is Fanning the Flames of Violence
In the past five days I have been contacted, via one of my most trusted sources, a member of DHS who is opposed to the events and DHS involvement in Ferguson, Missouri. This source stated that DHS is running the Ferguson Police Department and their actions are designed to antagonize and to provoke the locals to violence. He further stated that he believed that the ultimate goal is to inflame the local citizens to such a point martial law will be declared.
In even a more shocking revelation, this DHS source stated that the rioting and looting which followed the shooting death of 18 year old, Michael Brown, was encouraged and exacerbated by undercover DHS agents posing as members of the Black Panthers.
Lending support to this latest accusation of DHS complicity in the rioting was the behavior of the Ferguson Police Department during the looting. During the civil unrest, the behavior of the Ferguson Police was to simply create a perimeter around the looting and allow it to continue. This violates every tenet of law enforcement. It more resembles quarantine procedures practiced by DHS, Northcom and the National Guard. The police should have moved to intervene to stop the looting and prevent the spread of violence. If the situation was beyond the control of the police, then the National Guard should have been brought in. Given the revelation of the DHS source, it seems plausible that his story of wanting the violence to escalate appears to be the case.
The Ferguson Police Deliberately Antagonizes the Media for Doing Their Job
Both Ryan Reilly, of the Huffington Post, and Washington Post reporter, Wesley Lowery, were working in a McDonald’s in Ferguson, Missouri, when a SWAT team suddenly descended upon the restaurant. After being told to stop recording the proceedings, and refusing, both men were then violently arrested in yet another case of Ferguson police brutality. Please note that recording police officers  is a legal act. Lowery was shoved into asoda machine. One of Ferguson’s finest slammed Ryan Reilly’s head against glass. Lowery told the police that this would be on the front page of the Washington Post tomorrow and the officer responded, “Yeah, well you will be in my jail cell tonight”.
The Root of the Chaos in Missouri. Posted by lamarzulli (RAW Video Footage!) Ferguson-police-chief

“Hey Chief, who’s in charge”?
[size]
Thomas Jackson is supposed to be Chief of Police in Ferguson, Missouri. Thomas Jackson has largely been reduced to a figure head and is not in command of his own paramilitary police force that has been outfitted and equipped by DHS. Jackson has so completely lost control of his own force, he expressed extreme surprise when he was told by reporter Matt Pearce that reporters Reilley and Lowery were being arrested (see tweet below). Does the Chief know that other members of the media are being threatened for merely covering the events as reporters are mandated and permitted to do? If this “Chief” had control of his police force, he would have strict rules for dealing with the media and these rules would not consist of promoting the police brutality described below. The last thing a police chief should want is to alienate the media in hostile and controversial situation. This Chief should be arresting any provocateurs who have infiltrated his department and are giving orders. Instead, he is laying down in the face of illegitimate DHS authority which is operating in violation of the 10th Amendment. Thomas Jackson needs to immediately resign.

The Root of the Chaos in Missouri. Posted by lamarzulli (RAW Video Footage!) OyJQdR_i_biggerMatt Pearce         @mattdpearce
Follow
I just called Ferguson police chief to ask about @WesleyLowery and @ryanjreilly, told him what I knew. His response: “Oh, God.”
5:30 PM – 13 Aug 2014

[/size]
Quote :
Lowery and Reilly are not the only  reporters are not the only media being harassed by the  out of control paramilitary force from Ferguson. Al-Jazeera reporters were hit with tear gas canisters. Other reporters tell stories of having Ferguson Swat Teams points guns at them and threatening them.

[size]
In the following tweet, Lowery describes the police brutality of his arrest.

The Root of the Chaos in Missouri. Posted by lamarzulli (RAW Video Footage!) SeCp1Jk4_biggerWesley Lowery         @WesleyLowery
Follow
Officers slammed me into a fountain soda machine because I was confused about which door they were asking me to walk out of
5:44 PM – 13 Aug 2014[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Police Chief Timothy Fitch trained in “counter-terrorism” with the IDF in Israel.   The Root of the Chaos in Missouri. Posted by lamarzulli (RAW Video Footage!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 12:28 pm

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/08/ferguson-invaded-by-irsaeli-idf-3011192.html

The Israeli Defense Force war crime-type tactics have stretched into the besieged Ferguson after the small Missouri town’s Police Chief Timothy Fitch trained in “counter-terrorism” with the IDF in Israel.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: The Root of the Chaos in Missouri. Posted by lamarzulli (RAW Video Footage!)   The Root of the Chaos in Missouri. Posted by lamarzulli (RAW Video Footage!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 12:56 pm

This is a tough situation. I hate that anyone loses their life at 18 innocent or otherwise, but this whole thing is odd and being poorly reported.

1. In another thread is a link to an article that Holder has sent his DoJ squad responsible for fanning the flames in the Trayvon to St. Louis where they are likely doing the same.

2. In another thread is a link to the fact that St. Louis and this part of St. Louis has more violent crime than virtually any other place in the US. One would tend to assume the local officers are well aware of this fact and its no suprise that one of the most violent areas in the US would also have one of the most militarized police forces. This IS NOT one of the Mayberry USA's that picked up surplus equipment, this is a very violent place.

3. The man shot was pursued by the officer because he met the description of a suspect in a robbery of a case of 'Philly Blunts' or similar brand just prior. According to St. Louis news the 'suspect' is Michael Brown, who was shot and killed while unarmed and allegedly cooperating with the officer. I say allegedly because the only witness to the event can be seen in the CCTV pic below walking out the door after being handed the case of cigars. The officer's statement of what happened is COMPLETELY different, and he did require medical treatment.

The Root of the Chaos in Missouri. Posted by lamarzulli (RAW Video Footage!) 53ee25efe02b4.preview-620
The Root of the Chaos in Missouri. Posted by lamarzulli (RAW Video Footage!) 53ee43845fd03.preview-620

4. It took so long for the local police to release the footage and some of the facts regarding the initial shooting because they, obviously, wanted to make sure they had all their facts straight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: MIKE BROWN ACCUSED OF STRONG ARMED ROBBERY   The Root of the Chaos in Missouri. Posted by lamarzulli (RAW Video Footage!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 2:45 pm

MIKE BROWN ACCUSED OF STRONG ARMED ROBBERY

Published on Aug 15, 2014

http://www.bpearthwatch.com

FERGUSON UPDATE. COMPLETE POLICE REPORT PDF.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2014/ima...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 'Michael Brown' Store Robbery! RAW Video Footage!   The Root of the Chaos in Missouri. Posted by lamarzulli (RAW Video Footage!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 2:53 pm

'Michael Brown' Store Robbery! RAW Video Footage!

http://www.undergroundworldnews.com
Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson has described the robbery at the convenience store as being committed without the use of a weapon.

Police released to the press pictures of a well-built black man intimidating a clerk in the store.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-cana...

Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: The Root of the Chaos in Missouri. Posted by lamarzulli (RAW Video Footage!)   The Root of the Chaos in Missouri. Posted by lamarzulli (RAW Video Footage!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 5:50 pm

Good ol' DHS.  Supposed to be there to protect and secure the homeland but instead trying to create a war on our streets.  The corruption is so thick with evil and in our faces it's dizzying.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: MIKE BROWN UPDATE,THE STORY CHANGES.   The Root of the Chaos in Missouri. Posted by lamarzulli (RAW Video Footage!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 9:31 pm

MIKE BROWN UPDATE,THE STORY CHANGES.

A NEW INTERVIEW WITH THE SHERIFF.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08...
http://www.BPEarthWatch.Com

[ltr]Ferguson Police Chief: Darren Wilson Did Not Know Michael Brown Was Suspect In 'Strong-Armed' Robbery[/ltr]

[ltr]The Huffington Post [/ltr]

[ltr]Posted: 08/15/2014 3:24 pm EDT Updated: 5 hours ago[/ltr]
[ltr]
Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson said Friday the initial contact between 18-year-old Michael Brown and police officer Darren Wilson was not related to a convenience store robbery.
[/ltr]
[ltr]
Brown, an unarmed black teenager, was shot and killed by Wilson on Saturday, August 9.
[/ltr]
[ltr]
In a press conference earlier on Friday, Ferguson police released a report naming Brown as the main suspect in a convenience store robbery where a box of Swisher Sweets cigars valued at $48.99 was stolen and a clerk was allegedly shoved.

Video of the incident allegedly showing Brown, which was released to the public, "had nothing to do with the stop" and was "unrelated" to Wilson's contact with Brown, Jackson said.
[/ltr]

[ltr] He said video of the convenience store incident was released in response to Freedom of Information Act requests.[/ltr]
[ltr]
"The initial contact between Darren Wilson and Mike Brown was not related to the alleged theft of cigars," Jackson said, indicating Wilson did not know Brown was a suspect in the robbery.
[/ltr]
[ltr]
Jackson said Wilson was in the area "coming off a sick case," and initiated contact with Brown because the teenager was "blocking traffic, that's it."
[/ltr]
[ltr]
When asked about Wilson, Jackson said he is "a gentleman, a quiet officer" who found the incident "devastating."
[/ltr]
[ltr]
"He never intended for any of this to happen," Jackson said.
[/ltr]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Root of the Chaos in Missouri. Posted by lamarzulli (RAW Video Footage!)   The Root of the Chaos in Missouri. Posted by lamarzulli (RAW Video Footage!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Root of the Chaos in Missouri. Posted by lamarzulli (RAW Video Footage!)
Page 1 of 1