Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

interesting stuff here....researcher, spring ,take a look

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

interesting stuff here....researcher, spring ,take a look Empty
PostSubject: interesting stuff here....researcher, spring ,take a look   interesting stuff here....researcher, spring ,take a look I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 9:23 am

when you finish reading, what popped into your head

https://twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/944095223470202880?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

now,start here in this thread and take a look at the connections that they are making between,deep state elite,elon musk,rockets,north korea, global cabal....i am kinda' seeing something with this, but i got to go back and check out scripture....

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/q-and-beyond-page-488-trump-eo-unraveling-threads-of-everything-thread/73190719/page-513/
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: interesting stuff here....researcher, spring ,take a look   interesting stuff here....researcher, spring ,take a look I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 12:03 pm

Michael371 wrote:
when you finish reading, what popped into your head

I still stand behind this statement I made last week. Details at link below.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t19086-warning-before-you-click-this-link-be-for-warned-that-it-is-very-disturbing

Researcher wrote:
These "things" are NOT human!

~~~Also I wrote ~~~

And I've often said that I believe that many are already here right now sitting in the corner offices of corporations wearing three piece suits and driving Ferrari's. The lesser ones may just be those little grey's we all call alien's. Y'all have also heard me say that I think some of the people we like to think are human aren't human at all. No souls - empty suits of flesh - and nonredeemable - predestined for hell. We all know people who can suck the joy out of a room just by walking in through the door.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t19083-all-patrons-of-the-watcher-forum-please-look-at-this#46661

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: interesting stuff here....researcher, spring ,take a look   interesting stuff here....researcher, spring ,take a look I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 12:13 pm

researcher, you are a man after mine own heart!!!!exactly.....i look at this as proof, or at least circumstantial evidence
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: interesting stuff here....researcher, spring ,take a look   interesting stuff here....researcher, spring ,take a look I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 7:32 pm

And Just Remember y they want the guns........................oh yeah! THEY BLEED!

Maybe I'll have my bullets blessed?

How many own the major corporations?
How many Fallen Angels did not go back?
Jesus sent some messages "tell the scribe ... Tell the Angel of Church of Philadelphia,.... etc. -- or am I wrong?

Also in the book of Enoch is their life span, generations and such and go do the math please ok and post it here. Please.
Is not the time of theirs UP?? NOW??
And that is why all this chaotic stuff increases because time is up for them?
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: interesting stuff here....researcher, spring ,take a look   interesting stuff here....researcher, spring ,take a look I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 8:07 pm

They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. 6I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. 7But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: interesting stuff here....researcher, spring ,take a look   interesting stuff here....researcher, spring ,take a look I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 8:12 pm

spring, its getting close to my bedtime and i will make it a point to take it up tomorrow, but in my best understanding, the very rich really are the bloodline of the "gods(elohim)"....the "bluebloods" and they are trying to build the "image" of the first beast....Nimrod and the tower that "reaches into the heavens"
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: interesting stuff here....researcher, spring ,take a look   interesting stuff here....researcher, spring ,take a look I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 9:43 pm

Spring wrote:
Also in the book of Enoch is their life span, generations and such and go do the math please ok and post it here. Please.
Is not the time of theirs UP?? NOW??
And that is why all this chaotic stuff increases because time is up for them?

Tom Horn and Steve Quayle uncovered and talked this. It was in the very last of the Q-Files shows. I have these audios. If a generation is 70 years then 49 X 70 = 4900 years. Sounds like right about where we are right now.

Quote :

ENOCH Ch:10 13-16

13. To Gabriel also the Lord said, Go to the biters, to the reprobates, to the children of fornication; and destroy the children of fornication, the offspring of the Watchers, from among men; bring them forth, and excite them one against another. Let them perish by mutual slaughter; for length of days shall not be theirs.
14. They shall all entreat thee, but their fathers shall not obtain their wishes respecting them; for they shall hope for eternal life, and that they may live, each of them, five hundred years.
15. To Michael likewise the Lord said, Go and announce his crime to Samyaza, and to the others who are with him, who have been associated with women, that they might be polluted with all their impurity. And when all their sons shall be slain, when they shall see the perdition of their beloved, bind them for seventy generations underneath the earth, even to the day of judgment, and of consummation, until the judgment, the effect of which will last for ever, be completed.
16. Then shall they be taken away into the lowest depths of the fire in torments; and in confinement shall they be shut up for ever.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: interesting stuff here....researcher, spring ,take a look   interesting stuff here....researcher, spring ,take a look I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 10:58 pm

BUT THEIR LIFE SPAN FOR "THEM" WAS 500yrs
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: interesting stuff here....researcher, spring ,take a look   interesting stuff here....researcher, spring ,take a look I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 11:19 pm

spring2 wrote:
BUT THEIR LIFE SPAN FOR "THEM" WAS 500yrs

Pre flood. Remember that Adam thru Noah lived almost to 1000 years. This was a prophecy and judgment against these particular guys pronounced by Gabriel from God.  Then the further prophecy of 49 generations. The two are separate. Read it again.

=============================

To Gabriel also the Lord said, Go to the biters, to the reprobates, to the children of fornication; and destroy the children of fornication,

The prophecy and judgment pronouncement

Let them (the offspring of the watchers) perish by mutual slaughter; for length of days shall not be theirs.
14. They shall all entreat thee, but their fathers shall not obtain their wishes respecting them; for they shall hope for eternal life, and that they may live, each of them, five hundred years

The prophecy of 49 generations bound in the earth

And when all their sons shall be slain, when they shall see the perdition of their beloved, bind them (the fallen watchers) for seventy generations underneath the earth, even to the day of judgment

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: interesting stuff here....researcher, spring ,take a look   interesting stuff here....researcher, spring ,take a look I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

interesting stuff here....researcher, spring ,take a look
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: