Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merry Christmas!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Josephus

Josephus

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 10:58 pm

Just wanted to take a moment to wish all of you a Merry Christmas! Hope all of you have a good one.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 6:07 am

Thank you, Josephus.  Merry Christmas to you and yours too!  And to everyone who visits here.
Merry Christmas! 1861345950

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 4:05 pm

Yep....Merry Christmas from down under too....it's past here but you are still enjoying it! love
Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: MERRY CHRISTMAS   Merry Christmas! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 2:33 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Sorry I didn't post one sooner.. I didn't want to look at anything news related stuff or use computer and just kept focused on family, had one Son spend Christmas Eve Day through Christmas day, we had all the kids and 3 of 6 grand kids for Christmas Day dinner. Very good! Couple very emotional presents that money cannot buy just made the whole day mean so much more!
Hope you all had a great one too!!!
Dave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!
Page 1 of 1