Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY FRIENDS!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

MERRY   CHRISTMAS   TO MY FRIENDS! Empty
PostSubject: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY FRIENDS!   MERRY   CHRISTMAS   TO MY FRIENDS! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2019 9:43 am

MERRY 
CHRISTMAS 
TO MY FRIENDS!
MERRY   CHRISTMAS   TO MY FRIENDS! 20191210

from my door @ 7:40 25th
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY FRIENDS!   MERRY   CHRISTMAS   TO MY FRIENDS! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2019 1:01 pm

Thank you, Spring~
love

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY FRIENDS!   MERRY   CHRISTMAS   TO MY FRIENDS! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2019 11:44 pm

Thanks Spring. Here's wishing for a happy 2020 too.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EMqEpx0UUAAqPPR.jpg
MERRY   CHRISTMAS   TO MY FRIENDS! EMqEpx0UUAAqPPR

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY FRIENDS!   MERRY   CHRISTMAS   TO MY FRIENDS! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2019 9:35 am

Thank you Spring and all. Smile 
 I've already spoken of this experience I had, but feel I need to post again. (I've had several close calls where I called out to Him and He answered). Sometimes the answer is "yes" and have had "no" answers too but all for a reason. How it all works to our good  is sometimes hard to comprehend .There is a reason though. 
Many years ago as a child one summer, we went on vacation and I found myself drowning on the bottom of the pool there. The water rushing into my nose and mouth as I tried to breathe- I remember the feeling well.Then everything got really bright.. but then, the next thing I knew, my much older teen cousin( Sue) was holding up me   up  in the air ,shaking me by my ankles - the water was pouring out my nose and mouth. I had never wanted to think about it much but realize what about happened.
   In my research thanks to this forum and the folks here,, I've discovered that  Christ was likely born in September. regardless though of the day, I'm very grateful to the Lord for everyday, for all things and letting me understand and see what is really important. Thank You Lord, my Savior, for coming to earth to be born and for being the greatest gift of all. A priceless gift for all to accept if they choose to .
. bordercollie aka judy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY FRIENDS!   MERRY   CHRISTMAS   TO MY FRIENDS! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2019 3:46 pm

THANKS PEEPS!!
LOVE YOU ALL FOR WHAT YOU DO HERE!!
Dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY FRIENDS!   MERRY   CHRISTMAS   TO MY FRIENDS! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2019 3:49 pm

THIS IS PRETTY GOOD SEE WHAT YOU THINK

http://newswithviews.com/the-manger-is-empty/

The Manger is Empty
By Dave Daubenmire|December 26th, 2019
MERRY   CHRISTMAS   TO MY FRIENDS! Dave-Daubenmire3Dave Daubenmire
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even forever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.”  Isaiah 9:6-7

MORE@LINK ABOVE and YOU SHOULD READ IT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY FRIENDS!   MERRY   CHRISTMAS   TO MY FRIENDS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY FRIENDS!
Page 1 of 1