Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPRING'S 12-29-2017 TREMORS WEST COAST +

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SPRING'S 12-29-2017 TREMORS WEST COAST + Empty
PostSubject: SPRING'S 12-29-2017 TREMORS WEST COAST +   SPRING'S 12-29-2017 TREMORS WEST COAST + I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 11:07 am

THE LINK:::  https://pnsn.org/tremor

WEST COAST TREMORS FROM DEC 04 - DEC 28

SPRING'S 12-29-2017 TREMORS WEST COAST + Tremor12

1. WEST COAST TREMORS 12-04-2017 to 12-28-2017

2. Trump Tweets Warning! #NoKo Heads Up.

3. VEGAS NEWK THREAT?

4. @AZNationalGuard 850th Military Police Batallion are deploying tomorrow for nine months at #GTMO

5. BP prep video

6. Joe Arpaio Is the “Deep Throat” That’s Led to Deep State Indictments for Trafficking

7. Contaminated chemo drugs, the FDA, and chemical warfare against the public

8. Millions of starlings engulf Algiers in Algeria almost changing day into night

9. This is What an Arrest for a Bicycle Helmet "Violation" Looks Like in a Police State

10. Crowd Becomes Angry at Police After they Swarm and Arrest Man for Riding Hoverboard

Last edited by spring2 on Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:16 pm; edited 13 times in total
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Trump Tweets Warning! #NoKo Heads Up.   SPRING'S 12-29-2017 TREMORS WEST COAST + I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 pm

Trump Tweets Warning! #NoKo Heads Up.
    [size=18]BPEarthWatch

[/size]
    Published on Dec 28, 2017

https://youtu.be/2nkmEBnuOrc

Breaking Tonight, North Korea Moving Missiles/NoKo#
    [size=18]BPEarthWatch

[/size]
    https://youtu.be/Iefp_xOoDlY
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 12-29-2017 TREMORS WEST COAST +   SPRING'S 12-29-2017 TREMORS WEST COAST + I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 12:47 pm

CURRENTLY UNDER SOME SORT OF BROWSER ATTACK FOR WHAT I'M LOOKING AT
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: A WARNING FROM INDIAN... NEWK IN VEGAS? 4 NEW YRS   SPRING'S 12-29-2017 TREMORS WEST COAST + I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 1:15 pm

NEW YEARS NUKES? - WARNINGS ON TWITTER - VEGAS & DENVER NUKES
    AllSeeingEye Watcher
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERC9njNLrO8

IS THIS TIED TO VEGAS SHOOTING??? REAL OR NOT?????
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: @AZNationalGuard 850th Military Police Batallion are deploying tomorrow for nine months at #GTMO   SPRING'S 12-29-2017 TREMORS WEST COAST + I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 1:33 pm

https://twitter.com/SeanOnTV

@AZNationalGuard 850th Military Police Batallion are deploying tomorrow for nine months at #GTMO

Sean McLaughlin CBS5[size=1]Verified account [ltr]@SeanOnTV[/ltr] 16h16 hours ago
    More[/size]
    #developingstory @AZNationalGuard 850th Military Police Batallion are deploying tomorrow for nine months at #GTMO On the Friday between Christmas & New Year's- is this a classic "PR dump" or just the way the military works? What do you think of this mission? @azfamily
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: bp video about preparing    SPRING'S 12-29-2017 TREMORS WEST COAST + I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 2:16 pm

https://youtu.be/0acY6K2P-2g
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Joe Arpaio Is the “Deep Throat” That’s Led to Deep State Indictments for Trafficking   SPRING'S 12-29-2017 TREMORS WEST COAST + I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 2:51 pm

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/12/29/joe-arpaio-is-the-deep-throat-thats-led-to-deep-state-indictments-for-trafficking/

Joe Arpaio Is the “Deep Throat” That’s Led to Deep State Indictments for Trafficking
    SPRING'S 12-29-2017 TREMORS WEST COAST + CSS-Offical-New-Logo2

SPRING'S 12-29-2017 TREMORS WEST COAST + Joe_Arpaio_October_2016_at_Trump_rally-1024x682

The famous Arizona sheriff known as “America’s Toughest Sheriff”, Joe Arpaio, was well-known for his hard-nosed stance against immigration lawbreakers and his tent-based jails. Arpaio and loyalists within the Federal government worked hand-in-hand to curb illegal immigration, while being opposed by the forces of George Soros and the Obama administration. These forces were trying to stop Arpaio efforts at stemming the tide of human trafficking in Arizonawhich has earned Arpaio both staunch enemies and allies.
    [size=42]Arpaio vs. Holder and Obama[/size]
    [size]
    Former Maricopa Sheriff, Joe Arpaio, has been at war with the Department of Justice for years. This former DEA agent understands the “ins and the outs” of gun-running, drug dealing and child-sex-trafficking as it relates to the former Obama administration.
    As the Sheriff of Maricopa County, he was privy to the illegal activites of the Mexican cartels, associated terror groups and key members of the Obama administration who either sanctioned or purposely turned a blind eye to these heinous practices. When Arpaio refused to capitulate and go along to get along, he was targeted.
    [/size]
    [size=42]Arpaio vs. the DOJ and the Drug Cartels[/size]
    [size]
    Please allow this writer to remind the readers that under Obama and then Attorney General Eric Holder, that the Fast Furious gun running operation which placed American guns in the hands of the drug cartels in order to blame the Second Amendment for the violence coming to America, that it has already been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Obama and Holder broke the law and Fast and Furious is absolutely proven to be true. As a by-product of this illegal activity in which Holder’s DOJ shipped guns to the cartels, Border Patrol agent, Brian Terry was murdered with one of these guns. Eric Holder was made to answer for these crimes in front  Congress and he refused to answer questions and turn over key documents related to the operation and he was found guilty of Contempt of Congress.
    From Politico:
    [/size]
    Quote :
    “The House has voted to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress over his failure to turn over documents related to the Fast and Furious scandal, the first time Congress has taken such a dramatic move against a sitting Cabinet official.
    The vote was 255-67, with 17 Democrats voting in support of a criminal contempt resolution, which authorizes Republicans leaders to seek criminal charges against Holder. This Democratic support came despite a round of behind-the-scenes lobbying by senior White House and Justice officials – as well as pressure from party leaders – to support Holder.”
    [size]
    The drug cartels that received the guns, courtesy of Holder’s DOJ, used these guns to support their own gun-running, drug trafficking as well as human smuggling, which included children. Further, since it has been conclusively established fact that the drug cartels are in bed with known terrorist groups (eg The Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS), the DOJ, under Holder was also partnered with terrorist groups who have brought drugs, guns and child-sex-trafficking victims and murder to the United States. When Holder was cornered by Congress, he refused to cooperate and was found in contempt. One may wonder why Holder was not jailed? Corruption would be the short answer as an Obama appointee federal judge declined a House committee’s bid to have Attorney General Eric Holder held in contempt of court — and perhaps even jailed — for failing to turn over documents related to the Justice Department’ s response to Operation Fast and Furious. In other words, Congress wanted to jail Holder, but a corrupt Federal judge blocked the effort. Holder’s alleged crimes would have included the following:
    [/size][list="box-sizing: border-box;"]
    [*]Accomplice to the murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.
    [*]Accomplice in drug-trafficking, drug-dealing and child-sex-trafficking by associated cartels who were in possession of Fast and Furious obtained and distributed guns.
    [*]Treason for his support for various terrorist groups as a by-product of his direct aid and comfort to the cartels.
    [*]Malfeasance of office.
    [/list]

[size=42]Why the History Lesson?[/size]
    [size]
    One might be wondering why am I reporting on historical events? At the center of Fast and Furious was the support and evidence provided to Congress by Sheriff Arpaio who publicly criticized Holder for among other things, how he handled Operation Fast and Furious, and for not being a supporter of peace officers. But behind the scenes, Arpaio was doing much more as he had his investigators accumulate evidence against Holder that made its way to Congress as they were investigating the Attorney General. I have been asked by an unspecified number of Maricopa County Sheriff’s personnel, both present and past, to call attention to Sheriff Joe’s attempts to bring down Eric Holder and his illegal activites that plagued all border states including Arizona. These sources claim that Arpaio has been directly feeding President Trump information which has led to the secret indictments that Q-anon is speaking of and now Liz Crokin is reporting on.
    Remember, Arpaio was former DEA, so in addition to his duties as Sheriff, and his unavoidable contact with apprended cartel members who were illegally in the country, he would have had the contacts to take him to dark side of this activity through his DEA contacts. This report may be the first report in which Sheriff Joe is publicly given credit for his role in putting Holder out to pasture as he was replaced as AG by Loretta Lynch.  Joe Arpaio has never been given the credit he deserves and I want to stress, Arpaio did not request that I write this piece.
    [/size]
    [size=42]Arpaio Paid a Heavy Price for Upholding the Law[/size]
    [size]
    Arpaio was branded as a racist by the MSM. Arpaio is no racist. All one had to do to discredit this fake news allegation was to look at the racial and gender composition of his adminstration. However, after it became known by Obama that Arpaio was the leak that brought down Holder and almost brought down Obama himself, Obama went after Apraio with a vengeance.
    The fake news media would have you believe that Arpaio spent every waking moment of every day thinking of ways to bust Mexican nationals and send them back home.  Subsequently, Arpaio was working in conjunction with ICE and was doing his job when he arrested illegal aliens. However, Arpaio was not looking people who wanted to wait on our tables and landscape our yards, he was looking for affiliated personnel to the trafficking of the drug cartels. He was obsessed with stopping human trafficking, drug dealing and gun running. The cartels were threatening to turn Arizona into a cess pool of organized criminality. Phoenix, a defacto sanctuary city under rogue mayor, Greg Stanton, provides sanctuary for some of America’s most hardened criminals. Many of these criminals include cartel members who engage in the previously mentioned criminal activities.
    For Arpaio’s efforts, he was attacked by the Obama administration.
    From the ultra liberal, Huffington Post:
    [/size]
    Quote :
    “Most notably, the Arizona legislature passed a state law a couple of years ago that allows immigrants who are willingly trafficked into the country to be charged as co-conspirators of human trafficking. Arpaio was defiant Sunday night on local conservative radio station KTAR, “I’m going to tell you something, Jay,” he said to Lawrence. “I don’t need the feds to do my crime suppression to opt to arrest illegals. I can do it without the federal authority, and I’m going to continue to do it. It makes no difference. It helps us. Because I don’t have to do all the paperwork for the feds, number one. And number two, I won’t be under their umbrella, their guidance. So I will operate the same way, nothing is going to change.” He added later in the show, “They just don’t want me, I’m the poster boy.”
    [size]
    Shortly after this interview, Arpaio was removed as being a certified ICE enforcer as the Obama administration tried to strip him of his ability to arrest illegal aliens that may have some role in trafficking (drugs, guns and kids). This was a deliberate move by the Obama administration to keep Arpaio from interfering with their trafficking operations being run through the DOJ and Eric Holder.
    The Deep State, in support of Obama and Holder, began to propagandize Arpaio’s efforts to stop trafficking of all types by branding him a racist. When Arpaio would not stop, he was charged with contempt of court by the Federal government.
    As an aside, America needs to immigration to support its pathetic 1.8 birth rate in order to maintain our social programs (eg medicare and social security). Mexico and the rest of Central America is as good of a place to find good people to come to our country. However, we do not need criminals crossing our borders and there needs to be a vetting process that comes with immigration.
    [/size]
    [size=42]Conclusion[/size]
    [size]
    When I began writing about the fact that McCain and Hillary suddenly were wearing walking boots on the same day and the explanations for doing so were very suspect, I was contacted by a former Maricopa County Sheriffs personnel (MCSO) and was told that Arpaio had been feeding information directly to the White House on the criminal activities as it pertained to the Fast and Furious case and Obama’s link to the cartels and their allies in various terrorist organizations. These informants stated that the walking boots were likely concealing ankle bracelets given to indicted suspects. Interestingly, McCains boot changed feet!
    Since I have been writing about the sealed indictments against various Deep State puppets more MCSO personnel have given me bits and pieces of this story. When candidate Trump would visit Arizona, Arpaio was his constant companion. When Sheriff Joe faced prison time, President Trump pardoned him. There is much more to this story and it will be told in tomorrow’s next installment in this series. Also, the exposure of Obama’s fake birth certificate will be revealed as it was Arpaio that revealed that as well.
    There is one more aspect that these revelations about Arpaio will expose and that is the fact that the Deep State does intend on using FEMA camps for all the intended purposes. That and more will be covered in tomorrow’s article.
    [/size]

[size]
    For more stories like these, visit The Common Sense Show[/size]
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Contaminated chemo drugs, the FDA, and chemical warfare against the public    SPRING'S 12-29-2017 TREMORS WEST COAST + I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 2:56 pm

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017/12/29/contaminated-chemo-drugs-the-fda-and-chemical-warfare-against-the-public/

Contaminated chemo drugs, the FDA, and chemical warfare against the public

Dec29

by Jon Rappoport

Contaminated chemo drugs, the FDA, and chemical warfare against the public
    by Jon Rappoport
    December 29, 2017
    Chemo drugs are highly poisonous to begin with. But suppose, on top of that, they’re contaminated and tainted?
    Welcome to the FDA: the handmaiden to Big Pharma; the promoter of destructive medicines; the opponent of natural health; the agency that should have been disbanded and fumigated decades ago. Corruption Central.
    In today’s episode, the Agency has issued a slap on the wrist to Fresenius, a major provider of health care in Europe, with two dozen drug-manufacturing facilities around the world.
    Bloomberg reports: “U.S. regulators warned Fresenius SE after the company’s Indian plant that makes cancer-drug ingredients for the U.S. market aborted hundreds of drug-quality tests because they seemed like they were going to fail due to impurities.”
    “When workers at the plant found potential tainted products, they halted the tests and said human or machine errors were to blame instead, according to a Food and Drug Administration warning letter dated Dec. 4 that cited 248 aborted checks at the West Bengal facility.”
    The FDA’s warning basically instructed Fresenius to do better. Re-examine all their manufacturing and testing practices. Hire an outside consultant.
    That’s comforting, isn’t it? With contaminated chemo drugs floating around the world, the FDA says nothing about ferreting out these medicines—and here is the capper from the Bloomberg article:
    “The agency also warned that if the company doesn’t correct the issues raised in the letter, FDA workers could refuse products made at the facility admission into the U.S.”
    My, my. Fresenius can continue to sell its fraudulently tested, tainted drugs. Not a problem. Business is business. Promise you’ll mend your ways, boys, and stick to your word. Meanwhile, we, at the FDA, will get back to seeing what we can do to limit sales of those REALLY dangerous products called nutritional supplements.
    Oh, and by the way, this is not the first warning letter the FDA has issued to Fresenius. As fiercepharma reports: “In a previous warning letter…FDA cited similar…deviations.” And now, the FDA writes to the company, ‘You proposed specific remediation for these deviations in your [previous] response,’ the letter reads. ‘These repeated failures demonstrate that your facility’s oversight and control over the manufacture of drugs is inadequate’.”
    But the FDA isn’t stopping Fresenius from exporting its chemo drugs into the US. No one is prosecuting company employees and sending them to prison for fraud and reckless endangerment.
    Here are excerpts from my piece about the FDA’s overall mafia operation, to give you the flavor of what goes on at that rogue agency:
    In a stunning interview with Truthout’s Martha Rosenberg, former FDA drug reviewer, Ronald Kavanagh, exposes the FDA as a relentless criminal mob protecting its client, Big Pharma, with a host of mob strategies.
    Kavanagh: “…widespread racketeering, including witness tampering and witness retaliation.”
    “I was threatened with prison.”
    “One [FDA] manager threatened my children…I was afraid that I could be killed for talking to Congress and criminal investigators.”
    Kavanagh reviewed new drug applications made to the FDA by pharmaceutical companies. He was one of the holdouts at the Agency who insisted that the drugs had to be safe and effective before being released to the public.
    But honest appraisal wasn’t part of the FDA culture, and Kavanagh swam against the tide, until he realized his life and the life of his children was on the line.
    What was his secret task at the FDA? “Drug reviewers were clearly told not to question drug companies and that our job was to approve drugs.” In other words, rubber stamp them. Say the drugs were safe and effective when they were not.
    Kavanagh’s revelations are astonishing. He recalls a meeting where a drug-company representative flat-out stated that his company had paid the FDA for a new-drug approval. Paid for it. As in bribe.
    He remarks that the drug pyridostigmine, given to US troops to prevent the later effects of nerve gas, “actually increased the lethality” of certain nerve agents.
    Kavanagh recalls being given records of safety data on a drug—and then his bosses told him which sections not to read. Obviously, they knew the drug was dangerous and they knew exactly where, in the reports, that fact would be revealed.
    The situation at the FDA isn’t correctable with a few firings. This is an ongoing criminal enterprise, and any government official, serving in any capacity, who has become aware of it and has not taken action, is an accessory to mass poisoning of the population.
    Seventeen years ago, the cat was let out of the bag. Dr. Barbara Starfield, writing in the Journal of the American Medical Association, on July 26, 2000, in a review titled, “Is US health really the best in the world,” exposed the fact that FDA-approved medical drugs kill 106,000 Americans per year. That’s a MILLION deaths per decade.
    Dr. Starfield was a revered public health expert at the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health. In interviewing her, I discovered she had never been approached by the FDA or any federal agency to help remedy this tragedy. Nor had the federal government taken any steps on its own to stop the dying.
    The government has still done nothing.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Millions of starlings engulf Algiers in Algeria almost changing day into night By Strange Sounds - Dec 28, 2017   SPRING'S 12-29-2017 TREMORS WEST COAST + I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 2:59 pm

Radiation or something else Fuku related elsewhere?
    http://strangesounds.org/2017/12/millions-of-birds-engulf-algiers-in-algeria-almost-changing-day-into-night.html
    Millions of starlings engulf Algiers in Algeria almost changing day into night
    By
     Strange Sounds
     -
    Dec 28, 2017
    https://youtu.be/IX_hsIn3ENA
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: This is What an Arrest for a Bicycle Helmet "Violation" Looks Like in a Police State   SPRING'S 12-29-2017 TREMORS WEST COAST + I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 3:07 pm

language 

This is What an Arrest for a Bicycle Helmet "Violation" Looks Like in a Police State

[size=18]The Free Thought Project[/size]
    Published on Aug 17, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT3zToHrmZA

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Crowd Becomes Angry at Police After they Swarm and Arrest Man for Riding Hoverboard   SPRING'S 12-29-2017 TREMORS WEST COAST + I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 3:13 pm

Crowd Becomes Angry at Police After they Swarm and Arrest Man for Riding Hoverboard
    [size=18]The Free Thought Project[/size]
    Published on Sep 22, 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS9XF8L2gaI
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 12-29-2017 TREMORS WEST COAST +   SPRING'S 12-29-2017 TREMORS WEST COAST + I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 12-29-2017 TREMORS WEST COAST +
    Page 1 of 1