Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rand Paul names the problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Rand Paul names the problem Empty
PostSubject: Rand Paul names the problem   Rand Paul names the problem I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 3:29 pm

Who cares what motivated the perpetrator?   Make sure there are sufficient actionable legal deterrents to crime!  Honestly, all these 'feeeelings'.  Oh my!

https://conservativedailypost.com/want-punishment-gop-senator-twice-victim-liberal-violence-speaks/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=PostUp&utm_campaign=8_January-1

Satisfied with his answer [as to how he was feeling], Dickerson then went on to question him about his neighbor’s motivation for attacking him. “You haven’t talked about the motivation for this, but…in politics today, things have gotten a little uglier. Was that apart of what happened here and do you talk about that with your colleagues?” he asked.
Paul replied by telling Dickerson that his colleagues really care about deterring others from engaging in a similar attack in the future. “You know, my colleagues come up all the time, and they want to make sure that there is some kind of deterrence because people don’t want to think that it’s open season on our elected officials,” he explained.
Paul also pushed back against those who are “obsessed” with the attacker’s motivation. “I think one of the things about motivation is that some of the people got obsessed — some in the media — about the motivations, but…we usually don’t ask if someone’s raped or mugged — why the person did it,” [actually they do, as whack-a-do as that is] he pointed out. “We want punishment and deterrence,” he continued, adding,”and I guess that’s what I’m mostly about. I just don’t think of any kind of motivation or justification, whether it’s political or personal, to attack someone who’s unaware from behind in their own yard.”

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Rand Paul names the problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul names the problem   Rand Paul names the problem I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 9:39 pm

Dove wrote:
Who cares what motivated the perpetrator?   Make sure there are sufficient actionable legal deterrents to crime!  Honestly, all these 'feeeelings'.  Oh my!

Gag me with a frog!!!!

Feelings - the second one of my most hated songs of the 70's below - first hated was "You're Having my Baby" [finger goes straight down throat] !!! Must share the pain . . . . don't enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRaI7ZOmTr4

And the pain gets even worse . . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3y0zh-3VJg

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Rand Paul names the problem
Page 1 of 1