Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OCCASIONAL CORTEX AND RAND PAID-I MEAN PAUL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

OCCASIONAL CORTEX AND RAND PAID-I MEAN PAUL Empty
PostSubject: OCCASIONAL CORTEX AND RAND PAID-I MEAN PAUL   OCCASIONAL CORTEX AND RAND PAID-I MEAN PAUL I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 11:44 am

I managed to write Rand Paul without swearing this morning.  No small feat.
Now to get to the others who blew their chance to do something about border security and NOW need to support POTUS. 

In Rand's concern over separation and abuse of powers, he Flippin' totally forgot about WE THE PEOPLE!!!   breathe...breathe. grrrr.

I used to be a nice person....lol.  NOT NOW!!!  I cackle any time their stupidity catches up to them.  
Like this piece of work:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/03/developing-ocasio-cortez-and-chief-of-staff-chakrabarti-could-face-jail-time-for-their-federal-finance-law-violations/?omhide=true

According to a complaint filed with the Federal Election Committee Monday (FEC), two PACs founded by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s top aide, Saikat Chakrabarti funneled over $ 1 million in political donations into two of his own private companies, reported the Washington Examiner.

Or this:  hahaha!

OCCASIONAL CORTEX AND RAND PAID-I MEAN PAUL Mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Filovemyfreedom.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F03%2Fhillary-drops

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: OCCASIONAL CORTEX AND RAND PAID-I MEAN PAUL   OCCASIONAL CORTEX AND RAND PAID-I MEAN PAUL I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 12:41 pm

Dove wrote:
I managed to write Rand Paul without swearing this morning.  No small feat.
Now to get to the others who blew their chance to do something about border security and NOW need to support POTUS. 

In Rand's concern over separation and abuse of powers, he Flippin' totally forgot about WE THE PEOPLE!!!   breathe...breathe. grrrr.

I read the gateway pundit article and followed a few links from it but I didn't see anything about Rand Paul mentioned. Can you clarify just what it was that tripped your trigger on Rand Paul, Dove? I've been of the opinion that Rand is pretty much on our side. Really curious, and I'm real glad that you take the time to write letters.

On AOC - the comments section on Gateway Pundit - oh by golly gee - folks have had it with her and the scuttlebutt is that Pelosi & DNC set AOC up, and I agree with them. I pasted few examples below. The established dems HATE AOC with a passion. On the other hand, AOC has to be one of the BEST THINGS to ever come along for conservatives. She opens her mouth to change feet daily. OMG - I love her for that!

Small Sample From GP Comments wrote:
I believe Nancy P. is working hard to get rid of her, she's more her enemy than the GOP is. Who do you think leaked this, Don't kid yourselves!

The "Lock Her Up!" chant is going to have to get more specific.

Pelosi and company are trying to reel in the loose fish.

You can bet your bottom dollar that this is Nance and company sending a message to ALL the would be Dem. Reps........ You stay in line..... follow the prompts..... and do what we tell ya..... or pay the price. We'll see how many are paying attention.... Omar..... Tlaib...... YOU listening !!! LOL

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: OCCASIONAL CORTEX AND RAND PAID-I MEAN PAUL   OCCASIONAL CORTEX AND RAND PAID-I MEAN PAUL I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 1:02 pm

Tiger Droppings wrote:
And instead of a "And Justice For All"/Al Pacino Courtroom moment...Rand Paul will vote against the POTUS securing the Border, allowing millions of soon to be votes that will swing key States.

Hmmmmm, read this over at Tiger Droppings. I may have answered my own question about what triggered you so badly, Dove. That right there is some real bad ju-ju if Rand votes that way.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OCCASIONAL CORTEX AND RAND PAID-I MEAN PAUL   OCCASIONAL CORTEX AND RAND PAID-I MEAN PAUL I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 1:03 pm

https://www.dailywire.com/news/44202/sen-rand-paul-will-vote-against-national-emergency-emily-zanotti

Paul joins Republican Sens. Susan Collins of Maine, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Thom Tillis of North Carolina, who have all said they'll vote against the national emergency declaration. 
(Murkowski is the one DiFi practically manhandled in the doorway to her ofc.)

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/house-vote-national-emergency-live-stream-today-2019-02-26-live-updates/

[Regarding the Senate vote], which I'm 98% sure has not happened yet]
The resolution needs 51 votes to pass. 
Assuming all the Senate's 47 Democrats and their independent allies vote against Trump, opponents would have the votes needed.
However, Trump is expected to veto the resolution, which would mark the first veto of his presidency. 

On Feb. 26, The House of Representatives passed a resolution  that would terminate President Trump's national emergency proclamation, which is also being challenged in court by a multistate lawsuit

The bill now goes to the Republican-controlled Senate, which must vote on the measure within 18 days. Mr. Trump has vowed to veto the resolution if it reaches his desk.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OCCASIONAL CORTEX AND RAND PAID-I MEAN PAUL   OCCASIONAL CORTEX AND RAND PAID-I MEAN PAUL I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 1:20 pm

Yep.  IF they'd had the _____ to confront Paul Ryan we wouldn't be in this frustrating mess.

If memory serves, Oslami issued 13 National Emergencies, 11 of which are still in force.
If incorrect, those numbers are still in the ballpark.

So where was the outrage, the "CONCERN' over separation of powers, when that happened!?!
Woosies!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: OCCASIONAL CORTEX AND RAND PAID-I MEAN PAUL   OCCASIONAL CORTEX AND RAND PAID-I MEAN PAUL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 3:03 pm

WHEW! Jim Stone just ripped Rand Paul a new one today. Annnnnd, I believe he’s correct. Copy & paste below.

Jim Stone - http://82.221.129.208

Jim Stone wrote:
I am certain my post about Rand Paul and vaccines in general will ruffle a few feathers. I am doubling down

FACT: More illegals have come in under Trump than any other administration, all the while Trump does his best to stop it. They are coming in greater numbers than ever because Trump's opposition, including George Soros, has put it's efforts into overdrive to prove they can out do Trump, and then call him a failure. This is a failure of the deep state, NOT TRUMP. Trump cannot be blamed if the swamp is so entrenched it can eviscerate his efforts, the fact Trump is a PERFECT president is clearly proven by the fact that despite all their unprecedented efforts to nail him, ALL FAILED. No one has ever handled such scrutiny and survived. BACK TO MAIN POINT: RAND PAUL.

Here's the double down: DEAR RAND: IF YOU WERE LEGIT, YOU'D BACK THIS PRESIDENCY WHICH IS UNDER SIEGE. WHEN THERE IS AN OBVIOUS COUP UNDERWAY, YOU DON'T UNDERMINE THE PRESIDENCY BY BACKING THE PRESIDENCY'S ENEMIES. THERE IS A CLEAR AND OBVIOUS NATIONAL EMERGENCY AT THE BORDER, FRONTED BY ENEMIES WITHIN. WHY THE HELL DID YOU SUPPORT THOSE ENEMIES, BY BACKING EFFORTS TO DERAIL THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY?

I AM RIGHT, and having Rand play suck up politics via the vaccine issue does not cut it, in my book HE IS OUT. Now on to the main post:

Once again, the date above has not been updated because the site is in combat mode. The actual date of the following is March 6.

I am not forgiving Rand Paul

After Rand Paul turned on Trump, he's OUT. Want the litmus test? The litmus test goes like this:
Whoever the media or Democrats are screaming about to get rid of is the good guy, That guy is NOT Rand Paul. Let me state this more clearly:

The deep state is adept at using moles who vote in a way the people want 99 percent of the time, so they can suddenly join forces with those who are obviously against us at key moments. Rand Paul is doing precisely that. And he got busted and started losing popularity. So what did Rand Paul do once he lost popularity over not supporting Trump? Here it is, and it is a GOOD ONE:

He meaninglessly blathered about how vaccines should not be forced on people but only did it in a setting where lots of mics were present and nothing could come of it at all, other than nice public exposure. He then qualified his statements by saying he and his kids were all vaccinated and are fine. But that it should not be forced on people anyway, even if the people resisting it are wrong. PROBLEM:
Rand Paul is old enough so that all his kids got vaccinated BEFORE any of the horrible vaccine eugenics really took off. So he can honestly say (as I can) that he was not damaged by vaccines and never saw anything wrong with them. Little good that does now, decades later, after the vaccines have been weaponized. He has no reference. Yet he probably DOES know the vaccines are destroying the kids. It has simply become too obvious.

Fact: Rand Paul is a politician. Part of that job is knowing what is going on in politics elsewhere, especially in areas in which you comment. And in politics elsewhere, Italy fired it's entire vaccine board, right down to the testing labs and hired REAL people who were not infiltrators working on getting into things to muck them up for decades. The new group did legit tests in legit labs, and found out that the vaccines had NONE of the antigens for any of the diseases they were supposed to prevent (they were all phony) and worse, they did not have ANY of the stated label ingredients.
What Italy accomplished by doing so (and it was recent, Dec 2018) is the uncovering of a eugenics program that was being fronted as medical help. And this shows: Measles is making a comeback in the U.S., and is prominent PREDOMINANTLY IN GROUPS THAT HAVE BEEN "VACCINATED" AGANST IT.

Let's look at the obvious then: Italy was right, the shots were fake, NONE of the kids actually got a Measles shot. You can't have an outbreak in a group that has been legitimately vaccinated, which means the kids who were caught up in the measles outbreak in the U.S. were not vaccinated, the shot was something else, just like Italy proved.
People who still think the vaccines have any legitimacy at all are erroneously claiming the shots themselves are causing the disease. That's not the case, what we are instead looking at is phony shots that don't treat anything at all and therefore outbreaks of the diseases they are supposed to stop are still occurring. IT IS OBVIOUS. ITALY NAILED IT.

Rather than blather in an irrelevant debunkable way, Rand Paul should have stated what Italy discovered, pointed out the fact that the main outbreaks are happening in vaccinated groups and not the unvaccinated home schoolers and stated the obvious: HOME SCHOOLERS ARE GETTING THE MEASLES LESS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT IN WITH A BUNCH OF KIDS WHO NEVER GOT A LEGIT VACCINE, and if the home schoolers were not vaccinated and are not getting sick, the other kids ARE getting sick because they are in a classroom full of other kids that got sick and were not, in reality, actually vaccinated. QUESTION: WHAT WAS IN THAT SHOT THAT THE STATE WANTED TO MANDATE, REALLY?.

The autism stats clearly indicate the shot was NOT as advertised!
AND EVEN MORE: NBC just recently posted a study saying autism was more prevalent among the un-vaccinated than the vaccinated. That could actually be true, because in COMMIE LAND you don't report that your "un-vaccinated group" thought it was vaccinated and instead got a eugenics shot. They know in advance that was not a vaccine the kids got, and can therefore legitimately count them as un-vaccinated and let the perceptions fall where they may. YES THE KIDS HAD THEIR SHOTS. NO, THEY WERE NOT VACCINATED. Let's let people believe they were, and compare them to the elite group, who got a legit vaccine that actually was as advertised. That way you "told the TRUTH" and get your eugenics accomplished in spite of it.

As a politician, Rand Paul should be on top of this. There's no conceivable way he and everyone else in the U.S. government could have missed the fact that Italy discovered the scam If he actually believes vaccines don't cause autism I'll tell you how his life goes: He puts in shit minimum hours for the government, and then bathes in wine music and song the rest of the time OR receives payouts and bribes to keep his mouth shut. The entire government has to be functioning this way, there's no way in hell such a high percentage of them could be "blind" to what is going on any other way when another first world government blew the lid off of it all. At least Trump has clearly stated the vaccines are F***ING the kids up, and he has done that because he is not deep state. Therefore, Rand has clearly shown he'll stifle Trump where possible. He is, in that regard, worse than Pelosi - a silent enemy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OCCASIONAL CORTEX AND RAND PAID-I MEAN PAUL   OCCASIONAL CORTEX AND RAND PAID-I MEAN PAUL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 3:30 pm

I saw that first article on Rand!
Yeah, same thoughts!

LOVE HOW EASY IT IS TO TRIP THE DEM SYSTEM!!! 
HA HA HA
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OCCASIONAL CORTEX AND RAND PAID-I MEAN PAUL   OCCASIONAL CORTEX AND RAND PAID-I MEAN PAUL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 3:50 pm

VOTE REQUIRED WITHIN 18 DAYS FROM FEB. 26, BUT THEY COULD CALL IT ANYTIME, I WOULD THINK.

RE THE CONSTITUTIONAL DIVISION OF POWERS HE'S 'STANDING' ON, 
Article 4, Section 4 REQUIRES Trump take emergency action to defend states from invasion!

I HAVEN'T LOOKED IT UP YET, BUT IF IT LEGITIMATELY FITS, AND I BELIEVE IT DOES,
JUST BING/DUCK CONTACT SEN. RAND PAUL  AND PHONE (QUICKER THAN EMAIL)

THIS MOVEMENT, THE PLAN, WASN'T JUST FOR SWAMP DRAINING.
IT IS TO RETURN THE POWER TO THE PEOPLE.

IT'S A SHAME IF WE DON'T STEP UP.

Last edited by researcher on Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Make black text readable)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: OCCASIONAL CORTEX AND RAND PAID-I MEAN PAUL   OCCASIONAL CORTEX AND RAND PAID-I MEAN PAUL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 3:52 pm

Topic name addition - good call, Dove. I was thinking about starting a dedicated Rand topic but now no need to do so. Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OCCASIONAL CORTEX AND RAND PAID-I MEAN PAUL   OCCASIONAL CORTEX AND RAND PAID-I MEAN PAUL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OCCASIONAL CORTEX AND RAND PAID-I MEAN PAUL
Page 1 of 1