Share | 

CENSORSHIP~IT'S SERIOUS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: CENSORSHIP~IT'S SERIOUS   Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:12 pm

Jan 13 2018 22:48:01 Q !UW.yye1fxo 13
7/10. Targeted Kills. Power Out. Flight re-routes. Flight returns. Running. Public awakening. Message spreading wide & far. Goodbye @Jack.
Q
~~~~~
Brent Bozell is a white hat;
Brent Bozell‏Verified account @BrentBozell

.@JamesOKeefeIII's videos present indisputable evidence of Twitter employees claiming they censor conservatives. This is not acceptable. Please read my public letter to Twitter's @jack demanding a response.

Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.   1 John 4:4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP~IT'S SERIOUS   Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:00 pm

The Veritas video if U haven't seen it:  Pause and read the captions if needed.

HIDDEN CAMERA: Twitter Engineers To "Ban a Way of Talking" Through "Shadow Banning"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64gTjdUrDFQ

Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP~IT'S SERIOUS   Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:11 pm

DAYUM, the first two minutes of that video. Is everyone from India or what??? Could anyone here even understand what ponytail guy (second guy in video) even said? Going to watch the rest but I see where this is going. I kinda like Project Veritas and what they attempt to do so this comment isn't to rag on them. Found out about Project V from Robert David Steele videos Project V posted.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

Philodendrons 2:26 RRV [Researcher Revised Version] wrote:

And it fell with a great noise and the noise was heard throughout the whole of the earth. And there was weeping and gnashing of teeth of all that believed the lie at the fall of Bitcoin
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
michael371

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP~IT'S SERIOUS   Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:21 pm

Robert David Steele , in my opinion, is a plant
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
researcher
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP~IT'S SERIOUS   Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:30 pm

michael371 wrote:
Robert David Steele , in my opinion, is a plant

Maybe. Being ex CIA who developed a conscience (so he says) I give him a listen sometimes but I tend to always remember what his background is. I try not to throw the baby out with the bath water in his case.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

And it fell with a great noise and the noise was heard throughout the whole of the earth. And there was weeping and gnashing of teeth of all that believed the lie at the fall of Bitcoin
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP~IT'S SERIOUS   Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:34 pm

researcher wrote:
DAYUM, the first two minutes of that video. Is everyone from India or what??? Could anyone here even understand what ponytail guy (second guy in video) even said? Going to watch the rest but I see where this is going. I kinda like Project Veritas and what they attempt to do so this comment isn't to rag on them. Found out about Project V from Robert David Steele videos Project V posted.

No kidding.  And how perfect.  What do they know or care of American history.
They can say 'paycheck' clearly,  I bet.

[on Robert David Steele: no knowledge, no opinion]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP~IT'S SERIOUS   Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:17 pm

Dove wrote:
No kidding.  And how perfect.  What do they know or care of American history.
They can say 'paycheck' clearly,  I bet.

BINGO!

Dove wrote:
[on Robert David Steele: no knowledge, no opinion]

Good fair answer.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CENSORSHIP~IT'S SERIOUS   

Back to top Go down

CENSORSHIP~IT'S SERIOUS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1