Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coast To Coast AM - January 8, 2018 Giants, Chemtrails, & Transhumanism, UFOs with Steve Quayle [deleted program restored]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Coast To Coast AM - January 8, 2018 Giants, Chemtrails, & Transhumanism, UFOs with Steve Quayle [deleted program restored] Empty
PostSubject: Coast To Coast AM - January 8, 2018 Giants, Chemtrails, & Transhumanism, UFOs with Steve Quayle [deleted program restored]   Coast To Coast AM - January 8, 2018 Giants, Chemtrails, & Transhumanism, UFOs with Steve Quayle [deleted program restored] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 4:28 pm

I'm downloading this now as an mp3. Haven't listened to the entire thing yet but sounds interesting so I hope y'all will enjoy it. Steve starts at 8min 20sec and the entire C2C show runs 2hours 24 minutes.

And for the record . . . in first 8 minutes . . . guy talking must be a crack-head to root for okra (Oprah) for president. I'd just finished eating dinner for crying out loud and almost had to run to the lavatory and drive the porcelain bus. Total delusional drivel!

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Jan 9, 2018
Coast To Coast AM - January 8, 2018 Giants, Chemtrails, Transhumanism & UFOs with Steve Quayle In the first half, author and researcher Steve Quayle discussed his latest work on giants, concerns over transhumanism, and how geoengineering and weather modification have played a role in the current extreme weather conditions. Gary Bates is an Australian who now heads up the U.S. office of Creation Ministries International, and is one of the few evangelical Christians who researchers UFO phenomena. In the latter half, he discussed his new film, Alien Intrusion, which takes a look at UFO sightings and alien abduction. Coast To Coast AM - January 8, 2018 Giants, Chemtrails, Transhumanism & UFOs with Steve Quayle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRCvVphMEJ8

Last edited by researcher on Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Coast To Coast AM - January 8, 2018 Giants, Chemtrails, & Transhumanism, UFOs with Steve Quayle [deleted program restored] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coast To Coast AM - January 8, 2018 Giants, Chemtrails, & Transhumanism, UFOs with Steve Quayle [deleted program restored]   Coast To Coast AM - January 8, 2018 Giants, Chemtrails, & Transhumanism, UFOs with Steve Quayle [deleted program restored] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 2:35 pm

Since the original got the YouTube ax . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o1bNr9c2yw

AND a second backup in case the backup above gets the YouTube ax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMlN8WGms8A

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Coast To Coast AM - January 8, 2018 Giants, Chemtrails, & Transhumanism, UFOs with Steve Quayle [deleted program restored]   Coast To Coast AM - January 8, 2018 Giants, Chemtrails, & Transhumanism, UFOs with Steve Quayle [deleted program restored] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 3:23 pm

i used to pay money to listen to coast to coast, years ago.....i subscribed so i could listen to it during the day instead of midnight, but i wouldn't give you 15 cents for it now....noory has absolutely ruined it with his wishy-washy, make no waves style and will not take a stand on anything for shit....john b wells was moving ahead of him in popularity and noory caused the brass to fire jb due to petty jealousy...jb wells backs up from nothing nor nobody, and he is one of us as far as principles,faith and character...he has his own show,4 years now, i think, and is very popular and doing well....noory can eat a lot of bad things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coast To Coast AM - January 8, 2018 Giants, Chemtrails, & Transhumanism, UFOs with Steve Quayle [deleted program restored]   Coast To Coast AM - January 8, 2018 Giants, Chemtrails, & Transhumanism, UFOs with Steve Quayle [deleted program restored] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coast To Coast AM - January 8, 2018 Giants, Chemtrails, & Transhumanism, UFOs with Steve Quayle [deleted program restored]
Page 1 of 1