Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hannity dropping bombs !!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

Hannity dropping bombs !!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hannity dropping bombs !!!!!!!!!!!   Hannity dropping bombs !!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 3:22 pm

the DOJ finally gave the HIC the docs that they wanted....according to this, its our time now

http://www.fmtalk1005.com/shows/

for our california friend who traded his tv for a surf board, here is a link where you can watch youtube for his tv show live tonight at 6 your time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHNzBZWg-Ms
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Hannity dropping bombs !!!!!!!!!!!   Hannity dropping bombs !!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 3:45 pm

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/lawmakers-want-james-clapper-prosecuted-for-surveillance-testimony-before-statute-of-limitations-runs-out/article/2646146

James Clapper, director of national intelligence from 2010 to 2017, testified during a March 2013 Senate Intelligence Committee hearing that the NSA was "not wittingly" collecting "any type of data at all" on millions of Americans — which turned out to be very much untrue.

Some lawmakers would like to see the Justice Department prosecute former spy chief James Clapper for inaccurate testimony to Congress about domestic surveillance before it's too late.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Hannity dropping bombs !!!!!!!!!!!   Hannity dropping bombs !!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 4:02 pm

for our california friend who traded his tv for a surf board

Eat your heart out. Meanwhile try not to freeze your @$$ off over there. (said sitting in shorts and no shirt with the doors and windows open in the house)

Thanks for the link. Now back to reading my si-fi novel in the backyard.

Hannity dropping bombs !!!!!!!!!!! Sd_18_10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMb3iWUT8Rs

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Hannity dropping bombs !!!!!!!!!!!   Hannity dropping bombs !!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 5:03 pm

senators calling this much bigger than watergate and calling the FBI "worse than the KGB".....this is it, this what we have been waiting on....we are about to regain the control that was dictated "by the people" or we are going to be hunted down like rabid dogs because we say "Jesus/Yeshua"
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Hannity dropping bombs !!!!!!!!!!!   Hannity dropping bombs !!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 5:19 pm

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/breaking-rep-gaetz-calls-congress-release-shocking-secret-fisa-memo-threatens-democracy-core-video/

Video of Rep. Gaetz on Fox calling for release of 4 page memo on Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Program.  He said it would make things clear to the American Public things concerning the FBI, DOJ and President Trump.

He's as hyped up as I am!  lol.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Hannity dropping bombs !!!!!!!!!!!   Hannity dropping bombs !!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 5:44 pm

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/rep-desantis-classified-report-compiled-house-intel-deeply-troubling-raises-serious-questions-russia-investigation/

Here's another one who saw it and is calling for it to be released to the public.

Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) is a ranking member of the House Intel Committee and has been very aggressive with Deputy AG Rosenstein to find out more information about the phony Hillary-funded dossier.

the classified report compiled by the House Intelligence Committee is “deeply troubling” and raises serious questions as it relates to the ‘Russian collusion’ investigation.
raises serious questions about the upper echelon of the Obama DOJ and Comey FBI as it relates to the so-called collusion investigation.”

Last week Chairman Devin Nunes (R-CA) told fellow Republicans in closed-door meetings he had seen evidence that shows clear “abuse” of government surveillance programs by FBI and DOJ officials,

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Hannity dropping bombs !!!!!!!!!!!   Hannity dropping bombs !!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 5:55 pm

Newt talking specifically about what Trump does right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VifN_mPWDps

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Hannity dropping bombs !!!!!!!!!!!   Hannity dropping bombs !!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 6:13 pm

Maxine Waters [ugh] has made a big deal of boycotting the State of the Union Address.
This young man, a vet, asked if he might have her seat because he saw the opportunity of
attending as a great privilege.  Now Congressman Shaun Duffy will be taking him as his guest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=299&v=OTIrwHs_Hhs

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Hannity dropping bombs !!!!!!!!!!!   Hannity dropping bombs !!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 7:57 pm

Dove wrote:
Newt talking specifically about what Trump does right.

Thanks. I really enjoyed seeing that. Loved the way Newt brought her to heel when she tried to divert on the Trump pu$$y grab thing over to Harvey Weinstein's predatory actions. Newt climbed a little higher on my like meter for that one.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hannity dropping bombs !!!!!!!!!!!   Hannity dropping bombs !!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hannity dropping bombs !!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1