Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! &

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! & Empty
PostSubject: SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! &   SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! & I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 10:40 am

1. 7.9-magnitude earthquake struck Gulf of Alaska

2. NIMRODS TOMB FOUND: CLONING OF NIMROD AND OSIRIS UNDERWAY

3. SOME VERY INTERESTING VIDEOS

4. Spring 2018 strategic nuclear strikes against North Korea

5. S T R A N G E home security camera footage

Last edited by spring2 on Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:38 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! & Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! &   SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! & I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 11:05 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5301629/Tsunami-alert-8-2-earthquake-southern-Alaska.html

http://www.oe-files.de/gmaps/eqmashup.html
Early morning wake up call for Alaska and the North American west coast after 7.9-magnitude earthquake struck Gulf of Alaska, sparking tsunami warnings and evacuations - before the threat was called off before dawn

• A magnitude 7.9 earthquake struck 175 miles southeast of Kodiak, Alaska early Tuesday morning 

• The massive quake sparked tsunami warnings in Alaska and British Columbia, where coastal residents were ordered to evacuate inland 

• The first wave was expected to hit Kodiak at 1:45am, but never came, and the tsunami warning was later cancelled

• The entire west coat of the mainland U.S. was also under tsunami watches Tuesday morning that were called off as well  

By SARA MALM FOR MAILONLINE and ASSOCIATED PRESS
PUBLISHED: 05:06 EST, 23 January 2018 | UPDATED: 08:53 EST, 23 January 2018

Evacuating: After the 7.9 magnitude earthquake, authorities in Alaska and Canada's British Columbia ordered residents in coastal areas to evacuate homes and businesses. That tsunami warning was later cancelled 

SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! & 487EF08000000578-5301629-image-a-2_1516710693084

+9

The entire west coast of mainland U.S. was under tsunami watch this morning, but that was later cancelled when no wave hit Kodiak 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: NIMRODS TOMB FOUND: CLONING OF NIMROD AND OSIRIS UNDERWAY   SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! & I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 11:52 am

http://www.auricmedia.net/nimrods-tomb-found-cloning-of-nimrod-and-osiris-underway/

NIMRODS TOMB FOUND: CLONING OF NIMROD AND OSIRIS UNDERWAY
26/02/2016 BLOGMAN - BLACKSMITH OF TRUTH
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! &   SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! & I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 1:54 pm

Spring wrote:
NIMRODS TOMB FOUND: CLONING OF NIMROD AND OSIRIS UNDERWAY

Good read peeps. Parallels a lot of what Anthony Patch has been saying too. He thinks CERN is going to unlock and loose hell on earth when it’s used to resurrect Nimrod. There is plenty on this forum about that and I’m personally not convinced that it’s a bunch of woo.

Excerpt below really should get your attention – now go read the rest.

From The Article wrote:
ENOCH’S 70 GENERATIONS: IS THAT THE GROUND I FEEL RUMBLING?

Enoch was the son of Jared, father of Methuselah and great-grandfather of Noah whose writings provide the most detailed account of the fall of the “Watchers,” the angels who fathered the infamous Nephilim. While the book of Enoch is no longer included in most versions of the Bible, Enoch’s writings are quoted in the New Testament in at least two places, and he is mentioned by name in both the Old and New Testaments, including Jude 14-15 where one of his prophecies is cited. During the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls, pre-Maccabean fragments of the Book of Enoch were found, helping scholars to verify the book’s antiquity while also illustrating that the ancients held these texts to be inspired. Many early Church Fathers likewise considered the Book of Enoch to be sacred, including Tertullian, Justin Martyr, Irenaeus, Origen and Clement of Alexandria. This is an important fact because if Enoch was truly a prophet, then the world may be in for an unfathomable surprise concerning the return of Nephilim, and soon.

In the tenth chapter of the book of Enoch, it says the Watchers who were judged during the flood would be bound beneath the hills of the earth for 70 generations, until the day of their final judgment when they will be released from those confines and thrown into an abyss of fire, “to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever.”

But in the fifteenth chapter, Enoch writes about the deceased offspring of the Watchers, the giants or Nephilim, and describes them as being released at the same time to bring slaughter and destruction upon man:

“The spirits of the giants…shall be concealed, and shall not rise up against the sons of men, and against women; until they come forth during the days of slaughter and destruction” (Enoch 15:9-10).

This particular prophecy mirrors those of Isaiah and other apocryphal works, which indicate a future date in which Watchers will rise for judgment while their giant offspring resurrect “from beneath the hills of the earth” to wreak havoc upon earth. According to Enoch, this unparalleled event is scheduled to occur after 70 generations have passed from the time of the Flood.

This could be troubling.

Although traditional scholarship places the time of the Great Flood between BC 2500 and 2300, modern dating by some researchers has roughly estimated the flood to have actually transpired between BC 2800 and 2900. For instance this is the dating given by a group of scientists from the USA, Russia, Australia, France, and Ireland known as the Holocene Impact Working Group who hypothesize the Great Flood resulted from a comet striking the Indian Ocean between 2800-2900 BC, resulting in a mega-tsunami. Because a prophetic generation is 70 years based on Psalm 90:10 (“The days of our years are threescore years and ten”), Enoch’s 70 generations times 70 years equals exactly 4900 years forward from the flood. If the flood took place between BC 2800 and 2900, this brings the return of the Nephilim to the immediate hour. In other words, if this BC 2800 to 2900 dating is correct, mankind is on the threshold of Watchers being raised from their underground prisons and thrown into an abyss of fire, while their giant offspring return to the surface of earth in violent fulfillment of multiple prophecies (and does this coincide with the Mayan 2012 return of Quatzlecoatl?)

[MORE AT LINK]

http://www.auricmedia.net/nimrods-tomb-found-cloning-of-nimrod-and-osiris-underway/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! &   SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! & I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 2:24 pm

Woo or not, I would ask whether or not anyone would welcome this as a life experience.

Here's some woo to consider:  occultism believes that  'possibility' crosses over into the realm of
'probability' as it enters into the consciousness and dialogue of the people.
We open the 'door' for certain experiences  by our attention,coupled with a lack of understanding.  This is further fueled by negative emotion.
Satanists do understand and do it with FOCUSED ATTENTION = INTENTION. 

Jesus said we will be held accountable for every THOUGHT, and to think on all GOOD THINGS, because THIS is the Will of God for you.

So NOW that you know the narrative, don't waste time trying to determine whether it's real or not.
Instead DENY, NEGATE, REJECT and REFUSE the enemy ALL his schemes.

What we allow on earth is allowed in heaven. 

THIS IS YOUR POWER.  Don't sit on the stage as if we were victims.  God has said we are powerful in the Holy Ghost.  Move off the stage, and into the Position of Power through PRAYER WITH PURPOSE, COMMITMENT AND UNDERSTANDING! 

COME OUT FROM UNDER THE ILLUSION, AND INTO THE SEAT OF POWER.  please, if you don't mind.
I don't want all this weird crap going on out there in the world. 
DENY THE ENEMY ALL HIS EVIL PLANS IN JESUS NAME. 
God had no intentions of us just sitting here and taking it.  He has equipped us for VICTORY.
And THIS is how to wage a Spiritual Battle.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! &   SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! & I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 5:01 pm

But... you need their life time multiplied too.. in book of Enoch they were given 500yrs life time... so 500 x 70 x 70 and another consideration is that a generation could be between 70-80yrs.

So would this be then about the time of the War In the Heavens?

And now we see why that block with names of Kings on it show some as reigning 25,000 and 30 something thousand yrs exists!
Has anyone put that much of the history together yet?
I know some more timelines have been corrected regarding Egypt just recently.

Last edited by spring2 on Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! &   SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! & I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 5:08 pm

spring2 wrote:
But... you need their life time multiplied too.. in book of Enoch they were given 500yrs life time... so 500 x 70 x 70 and another consideration is that a generation could be between 70-80yrs.

I answered that in the thread below. Maybe read my answers again and then reevaluate. Two SEPARATE and unrelated timelines.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t19128-interesting-stuff-here-researcher-spring-take-a-look

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! &   SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! & I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 5:28 pm

Ok, finally got that!
Has been a number of years since reading some of Enoch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! &   SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! & I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 5:29 pm

Do you guys and gals want me to do the new post or ??
Anyone can but I'll do the whole thing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! &   SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! & I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 6:01 pm

DONE! = POSTING OF NIMROD IN GENERAL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! &   SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! & I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 6:02 pm

SOME VERY INTERESTING VIDEOS HERE: http://www.suspicious0bservers.org
ONE i POSTED A WAYS BACK ON THE QUAKES.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Spring 2018 strategic nuclear strikes against North Korea   SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! & I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 6:14 pm

http://planetxnews.com/2018/01/15/spring-2018-strategic-nuclear-strikes-north-korea/

SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! & North_korea-ww3
Spring 2018 strategic nuclear strikes against North Korea
 January 15, 2018 ·  AlternativeDavid MeadeWriters ·  
SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! & David_meade-thumb-1
David Meade
bio and articles / website
I have absolute proof of the redaction and covert control over articles written about me, particularly the last four articles I have written about Spring of 2018, involving North Korea, nuclear strikes, the end of the Church Age and the beginning of the Tribulation.
This proof is in a recent article written about me by a respected UK publication. I have no problems with the article. But pressing the link button it could not be retrieved. I believe this is a result of direct action by sub rosa elements of either North American or British spy agencies, including potentially GCHQ.
In this article, I listed up to five different proofs of April 2018 being the targeted date of the beginning of World War III, involving the US and North Korea. I mentioned that Mike Pompeo, the head of the CIA, told a group of insiders in October that as of late March 2018 North Korea would have nuclear ICBMs. This is the critical intelligence information that has been in effect redacted by way of the elimination of an otherwise published article in a premier British press outlet.
Therefore, I again, in this article, will emphasize the importance of this data. The Pentagon is engaging in a new nuclear option–one which the Russians have been using for quite a time–that of the development and use in battle plans of strategic nuclear weapons.
That makes it very easy for America to engage in a first strike and cause what may well become World War III in a matter of days afterwards. Analysts are considering thermobaric and nuclear munitions. They are considering targeting North Korea’s leadership, defenses, bunkers and launchpads. Anything within a five-kilometer range is dead on arrival.
This preemptive planning is due to their concern that Kim Jong-un will use the Hwasong-14 missile. It has a 5,500-km range. That means Alaska, Hawaii, India and of course even Russia are within range.
Their plan is to decapitate the North Korean regime before these missiles can be launched. Once North Korea launches a missile against South Korea you have 10 million civilian casualties and 25,000 American casualties. This by their reasoning is not acceptable.
Once North Korea, in March of 2018, has this capability, a decapitation strike is inevitable. I project it to occur in April of 2018. It will be the precursor to World War III. The US will attempt with submarine and aircraft-launched missiles to destroy all tunnel exits and firing platforms in North Korea. It will be only partially successful, as they will retaliate. There you have the basis for World War III.
I hope that all British tabloids will again pick up on and report my findings and distribute them. The crisis is that you have unstable leadership. You have the ability to create precise attacks. You have stripped-down versions of nuclear weapons. You have the perfect vehicles to create the temptation to use strategic nukes. Tactical nukes only make the weapon more thinkable.
The current tactical nuclear program is the basis for World War III, starting in North Korea this spring–in 2018. I have mentioned that World War III will start in a Jewish Jubilee Year–2018. These happen every 50 years–the world will not last another 50 years. It will happen this year.
The new “family” of nukes and their delivery systems “moves toward the small, the stealthy and the precise.” This is their seduction–and the downfall of the world. The leader of North Korea will put his country’s honor, such as it is, first and foremost. He will not be checkmated. The world is upon a crisis stage as it has never seen before.
Read my book The End of Days for the playbook for 2018 and beyond. It has all the details. You don’t want to leave the earth without it.
The Revelation 12 Sign was a once-in-7,000-year event. It pointed forward. Maybe Revelation 12:2 gave us the point in time to start the clock running. Just count forward. But what is happening now, per my last four articles, is the convergence of no less than seven major signs onto April of 2018. This is a once-in-a-millennium event. April of 2018 is the real End of Days. The countdown begins soon. See this file for more startling information on the closeness of the hour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: S T R A N G E home security camera footage | Looking to the North   SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! & I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 11:25 pm

S T R A N G E home security camera footage | Looking to the North
https://youtu.be/nuNI9wj0-YE

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! &   SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! & I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPRING'S - 1-23-2018 = ALASKA EQ & NIMROD TOMB & STRANGE SECURITY CAM OF SKY EVENTS!! &
Page 1 of 1