Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merkel, the Red footsoldier: Picture released....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Merkel, the Red footsoldier: Picture released.... Empty
PostSubject: Merkel, the Red footsoldier: Picture released....   Merkel, the Red footsoldier: Picture released.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:50 pm

And she wants to control other EU countries money? Now you know why!

http://www.trunews.com/merkel-the-red-footsoldier-german-chancellor-under-fire-over-communist-links-as-image-of-her-in-uniform-is-released/

Merkel, the Red footsoldier: German chancellor under fire over Communist links as image of her in uniform is released

Merkel, the Red footsoldier: Picture released.... Article-2328536-19EB9CC3000

snippet:
All children had to take part if they wanted to go to university, but Mrs Merkel is also alleged to have been a propaganda secretary for the youth movement, the FDJ.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Merkel, the Red footsoldier: Picture released....   Merkel, the Red footsoldier: Picture released.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:06 pm

Like I've said before about her . . . .

HITLER IN HIGH HEELS!!!

There are rumors that "H" may even be her daddy. For real folks! Something about frozen sperm and what-not. I bet if you were to do a search you'd find something on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merkel, the Red footsoldier: Picture released....   Merkel, the Red footsoldier: Picture released.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:15 pm

German Chancellor Merkel Calls For A “New Global Order”

http://www.prisonplanet.com/german-chancellor-merkel-calls-for-a-new-global-order.html

German Chancellor Merkel Calls For A New Global Order 091109Merkel

Merkel, the Red footsoldier: Picture released.... Says Americans must give more authority to global bodies

Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Monday, Nov 9, 2009

Chancellor Angela Merkel today called for the establishment of a “new global order” in remarks marking the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall.

Speaking at a scientific conference entitled “Falling Walls”, Merkel brazenly told reporters:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merkel, the Red footsoldier: Picture released....   Merkel, the Red footsoldier: Picture released.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:20 pm

Furious Greeks lampoon German ‘overlords’ as Nazis with picture of Merkel dressed as an SS guard
http://www.prisonplanet.com/furious-greeks-lampoon-german-overlords-as-nazis-with-picture-of-merkel-dressed-as-an-ss-guard.html

UK Daily Mail
October 28, 2011

Greeks angry at the fate of the euro are comparing the German government with the Nazis who occupied the country in the Second World War.

Newspaper cartoons have presented modern-day German officials dressed in Nazi uniform, and a street poster depicts Chancellor Angela Merkel dressed as an officer in Hitler’s regime accompanied with the words: ‘Public nuisance.’

She wears a swastika armband bearing the EU stars logo on the outside.

[img]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/10/27/article-2054406-0E8F0F6300000578-460_634x970.jpg[/Img}

I'm not sorry, if it looks like a duck then it must be one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merkel, the Red footsoldier: Picture released....   Merkel, the Red footsoldier: Picture released.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:27 pm

Merkel faces scrutiny over Communist past

http://www.prisonplanet.com/merkel-faces-scrutiny-over-communist-past.html

Peter Ehrlich
Financial Times
May 14, 2013

Angela Merkel, Germany’s chancellor, is facing fresh scrutiny over her political activities in the former East Germany, with a book alleging she took part in the Communist regime’s propaganda activities.

Ms Merkel is the first chancellor to come from the German Democratic Republic. As a physicist in the 1980s she was a member of the communist youth organisation “Freie Deutsche Jugend” at the Academy of Sciences in Eastern Berlin and was in charge of “agitation and propaganda”, the journalists Ralf Georg Reuth and Günther Lachmann claim in their book, The First Life of Angela M.

“She was responsible for brainwashing in the favour of Marxism”, Günther Krause, a former minister and ally from the chancellor’s Christian Democrats, says in the book.

Ms Merkel, who remains by far the most popular politician in Germany, has reacted calmly to the claims.

“I never concealed anything”, she said at a Berlin cinema on Sunday night where she was introducing her favourite film The Legend of Paul and Paula, a GDR production from 1973 that was also a hit in West Germany.

Full article here

Related posts:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merkel, the Red footsoldier: Picture released....   Merkel, the Red footsoldier: Picture released.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merkel, the Red footsoldier: Picture released....
Page 1 of 1