Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dove 01-28 Newsy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove 01-28 Newsy Empty
PostSubject: Dove 01-28 Newsy   Dove 01-28 Newsy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 8:08 am

B‏ @B75434425 9h9 hours ago
Big shake up coming to the RCMP Dove 01-28 Newsy 1f1e8-1f1e6

Dove 01-28 Newsy DUm9hfCUMAIAa2n

Dove 01-28 Newsy DUoU6Q-XcAEeOIw

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove 01-28 Newsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove 01-28 Newsy   Dove 01-28 Newsy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 8:51 am

A poll from Congressman Meadows to release the Memo!
Please sign.

Rep Mark Meadows says.....

Recently, the House Intelligence Committee developed a classified memo on the last administration's alleged FISA and surveillance abuses.

I have read the classified memo and was absolutely stunned, and I fully believe the public should be able to view the same memo I did.

Do you agree? Answer below.

Should Congress release the House Intelligence Committee's classified memo to the public? 

https://meadows.house.gov/forms/form/?ID=1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove 01-28 Newsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove 01-28 Newsy   Dove 01-28 Newsy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 9:58 am

2018=THE YEAR OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE'  Quote from SGT Report.

I was about ready to tell Mike to move over and make room for me on the doom bench, as I read some of the released emails were turned over to Mueller! who did his own redacting on them, when I heard Bongino:  6 mins.

And yes, Q backs all this, saying it is and has been happening behind the scenes to stave off pandemonium, arkencides and rats fleeing in every direction. 

Link to his podcast [1 hr]  http://www.bongino.com/january-26-2018-ep-642-the-swamp-is-panicking/

So once again, patience is the word.  And if all else fails there are always pitchforks and torches.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycVEBPe3WXg

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Dove 01-28 Newsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove 01-28 Newsy   Dove 01-28 Newsy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 11:08 am

i don't know who in the hell to believe anymore....i am so afraid that the good folks are being set up
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove 01-28 Newsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove 01-28 Newsy   Dove 01-28 Newsy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 12:51 pm

Even if the Revolution fails, we will have spoken truth.  And that's honorable, always.

~~~~~~~

B‏ @B75434425  3h3 hours ago

Funny that the MSM thinks Mueller is their best friend. They must've forgotten what happened when they said that about Comey.

https://truepundit.com/pelosi-votes-tax-cut-us-pushes-137000-tax-cut/

A review of House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s financial records appears to suggest that the real reason she voted against the the GOP’s tax reform bill last month was not to protect working class Americans, as she claimed, but to protect her own interests.
According to The Washington Free Beacon, Pelosi’s records show that she owns three multi-million-dollar homes, two of which are in liberal California. Moreover, the combined 2017 property tax bill for these homes was reportedly $137,000.
That bill, which as a reminder cuts taxes for 90 percent of all Americans, contains a provision that limits the amount of state, local and property taxes the wealthy may deduct to just $10,000.

“(S)ome states and localities allow people to prepay their state and local taxes, including property taxes. If they did so this year, people could conceivably deduct them from this year’s taxes,” The Washington Post explained late last year in a guide sheet it prepared for its wealthy readers.
Now guess who decided to pull this exact trick. That’s right, Nancy Pelosi, i.e., the woman who claims to be a champion for working class Americans and constantly rails against the wealthy for allegedly not paying their “fair share.”
A 'new' name has surfaced from the Steele Dossier,  Edward Baumgartner, a British national who speaks fluent Russian and runs a p.r. shop out of London (and who spent 2016 tweeting his forceful opposition to Trump’s candidacy).

The New York Post is not the only source talking about him. Wink

https://nypost.com/2018/01/22/it-looks-like-the-james-bond-behind-the-dossier-let-a-putin-pawn-do-all-the-work/

Q intimated that MI6 was cooperative and that it was 4x's important.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove 01-28 Newsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove 01-28 Newsy   Dove 01-28 Newsy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 2:14 pm

A more thorough explanation of the Spook's comm. networks.

https://app.smartsheet.com/b/mpublish?EQBCT=6588bf56d814417bb759beca4fc52232#sheetGridView?containerID=2217875244115844

You've got some scrolling to do.  Almost to the bottom.  1/27/18  #66.  [on the green lines]
is a good place to start, and read down.

I can't have many tabs open along with the spreadsheet, just passing that on.

My opinion today:  In some ways this isn't as shaky a proposition as it might seem because this
IS NOT Trump's war.  THIS is the Military's war....those who took an oath to defend the Constitution at all cost.
Obama [cabal] caused the resignation of 200 military leaders while in office.  Good men down!

Secondly, even as I struggle with patience, you know when you smoke out  vermin, the first wave scatters.  You have to go get them.  In the meantime, somebody else has to keep pouring on the smoke.
Other vermin dig in further,  make new tunnels, or try to wait it out.   Others will die in their hole, but you can't assume and call the mission too soon.
Then, because you can't get every one that scattered, you have to build defenses so they can't returnor can't establish a new colony somewhere else.

Not only is it a HUGE operation, but because there are 'animal lovers' [tree huggers] frog and guppy warriors who don't know a rat from a bunny, who are willing to themselves die from thirst for their skewed sense of rightness, could actually force the country into a manned revolution.

If the white hats move too soon, they jeopardize you and me!  So, breathe deep and hope their timing is right.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove 01-28 Newsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove 01-28 Newsy   Dove 01-28 Newsy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 2:43 pm

One more thing.  Besides being at war, which we are, in about the gentlest manner we could be, have you noticed not one word about specific people at the Clowns In Action?  Is that the real deep state?
Is this why covert is so necessary?  We've had some nods in their direction over some pretty hefty stuff, but not specific.  I expect they're more than 'we the people' can take on.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Dove 01-28 Newsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove 01-28 Newsy   Dove 01-28 Newsy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 2:59 pm

You've got some scrolling to do.  Almost to the bottom.  1/27/18  #66.  [on the green lines]
is a good place to start, and read down.

Thanks, Dove.

Dang near impossible to find though! Easier way: On the left edge are a bunch of consecutive numbers. Scroll down almost to the bottom until you get to number 4840. First thing you should see is "Time to play, Dopey" in the second cell to the immediate right of 4840. This spreadsheet is MEGA-HUGE so it takes some time to load.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove 01-28 Newsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove 01-28 Newsy   Dove 01-28 Newsy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 4:28 pm

Good job, Researcher.  It takes fresh eyes to know what works.  I've looked at it enuf that I know my way..not the best way, tho, I see...lol.

Alright.  A couple clarifications.  On yesterday's Q posts we had someone coming in thru Hong Kong.
[I posted the 2 probable incorrect interpretations, I knew it, and did it anyway.
Can you explain that??  Not me.]

Mention of 'heart attacks happen', and some people on the move.
We also had 'Black Forest', where thousands go missing each year. [Germany was not specified, but Dopey was referred to.]

This is like playing CLUE. lol.  Who's on the move.  Possibly Snowden, JA, or Alwaleed.
And guess who Dopey is:  Alwaleed. Wink Thanks to a old POTUS tweet.
Do we have Bingo anyone?  Time will tell.
Because Snowden, as CIA asset, would have been walked thru as well.

If you've got the time  juke  , I've got the vid. Vid after vid... keybrd

Jerome Corsi is doing a very good [but long] job...In case you somehow ran out of things to do.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove 01-28 Newsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove 01-28 Newsy   Dove 01-28 Newsy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 5:41 pm

Just finished the Corsi video above.  They have insider understanding we don't, and it's a really good video for putting some pieces together.  They don't have it all either, but more than us on some important points.  If you can hear it....I say it's worth it.  Get's deeper 1/2 way thru.

Back to top Go down

Dove 01-28 Newsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove 01-28 Newsy   Dove 01-28 Newsy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 2:53 pm

Last edited by Lovisa on Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Dove 01-28 Newsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove 01-28 Newsy   Dove 01-28 Newsy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 2:55 pm

Last edited by Lovisa on Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove 01-28 Newsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove 01-28 Newsy   Dove 01-28 Newsy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 2:58 pm

I wonder if the person who made that meme has a clue what he was doing-saying? 
Should we tell him?  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Dove 01-28 Newsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove 01-28 Newsy   Dove 01-28 Newsy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 3:02 pm

Last edited by Lovisa on Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Dove 01-28 Newsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove 01-28 Newsy   Dove 01-28 Newsy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 3:04 pm

Last edited by Lovisa on Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove 01-28 Newsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove 01-28 Newsy   Dove 01-28 Newsy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 3:13 pm

Lovisa wrote:
Dove wrote:

IS NOT Trump's war.  THIS is the Military's war....those who took an oath to defend the Constitution at all cost.

Military is the gold fringe on the flag.
 Oh neat. When they're on our side.   I always heard the fringe represented the
United States "Corporation", and was not a good thing.  [probably something you're dealing with.]

Torches also Light.  Judgement by fire?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dove 01-28 Newsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove 01-28 Newsy   Dove 01-28 Newsy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dove 01-28 Newsy
Page 1 of 1