Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dove's 03-03 newsy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove's 03-03  newsy Empty
PostSubject: Dove's 03-03 newsy   Dove's 03-03  newsy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 7:21 am

"The Bridge"  (a Q post)  But not necessarily "the" answer.  So often there are multiple plausible answers.  a rabbit hole of coinkydinks.

Dove's 03-03  newsy DW5kcigU8AAvkzY

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's 03-03 newsy   Dove's 03-03  newsy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 10:59 am

http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/world/wikileaks-cia-s-brennan-on-witch-hunt-when-hastings-was-killed/article/421913

Michael Hastings was working on cia Dr. Brennan when he crashed.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's 03-03 newsy   Dove's 03-03  newsy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 11:26 am

U.S. Secret Service
@SecretService

UPDATE: No other reported injuries related to the incident at @WhiteHouse.

9:09 AM - 3 Mar 2018
[link to twitter.com (secure)]

U.S. Secret Service
-@SecretService
1m1 minute ago

BREAKING: Secret Service personnel are responding to reports of a person who allegedly suffered a self-inflicted gun shot wound along the north fence line of @WhiteHouse.

9:08 AM - 3 Mar 2018

U.S. Secret Service
-@SecretService

UPDATE: Pedestrian and Vehicular traffic around the @WhiteHouse is being impacted due to the incident.

9:14 AM - 3 Mar 2018

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's 03-03 newsy   Dove's 03-03  newsy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 1:47 pm

Dove's 03-03  newsy DXS7jPZU0AEwwLO

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's 03-03 newsy   Dove's 03-03  newsy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 4:09 pm

Regarding the suicide at the WH gate.

There is a Q that reads
[next week]
[next week]
[next week]
Suicide weekend  Q

From the date of that Q post, that would be this weekend.  How does THAT happen???!?

AND right now on the news "TSA testing suicide vest detectors at Penn Station."  LOL!
Crazy stuff!

Last edited by Dove on Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's 03-03 newsy   Dove's 03-03  newsy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 4:42 pm

New Source:
https://twitter.com/SidneyPowell1
She authored a book: Licensed to Lie: Exposing Corruption in the Department of Justice"
(of course she's still alive...have to wonder a little...)

She has good info links on her twitter.
idney Powell ????????????
???? Retweeted  
Dove's 03-03  newsy J4vwsisS_bigger  FOX Business‏Verified account @FoxBusiness  23h23 hours ago  
.@KatrinaPierson on new tariffs: "You would have to be brand new to not understand that President Trump's priority is national sovereignty and you can not have that if you're not producing your own steel and your own aluminum and that's what this is truly about."

Article: https://www.quora.com/Why-should-I-use-DuckDuckGo-instead-of-Google
In case you need a push.

Dove's 03-03  newsy DXVjLDyU0AEjCFR

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dove's 03-03 newsy   Dove's 03-03  newsy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 6:22 pm

Dove wrote:
Regarding the suicide at the WH gate.

There is a Q that reads
[next week]
[next week]
[next week]
Suicide weekend  Q

From the date of that Q post, that would be this weekend.  How does THAT happen???!?

Self inflicted gun shot outside White house this morning. Suicide weekend? Wonder if there will be more? Guess we'll just have to wait and see, huh?

Sure wish "Q" would break this silence . . . .

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dove's 03-03 newsy   Dove's 03-03  newsy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dove's 03-03 newsy
Page 1 of 1