Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OH NO IT'S TRULY not true!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

OH NO IT'S TRULY not true! Empty
PostSubject: OH NO IT'S TRULY not true!   OH NO IT'S TRULY not true! I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:29 pm

I didn't want to draw too much attention to this as the small text suggests since too many believe the BS.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/global-warming-debunked-nasa-report-verifies-carbon-dioxide-actually-cools-atmosphere.html

Global warming debunked: NASA report verifies carbon dioxide actually cools atmosphere

Natural News | Almost all ‘heating’ radiation generated by sun is blocked from entering lower atmosphere by CO2.
Back to top Go down

OH NO IT'S TRULY not true! Empty
PostSubject: WELL WHICH IS IT??????????????   OH NO IT'S TRULY not true! I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:16 pm

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Boxer_uses_Okla._tornado_to_push_carbon_tax/26162/0/0/0/Y/M.html

Boxer uses Okla. tornado to push carbon tax
May 22, 2013

Source: Daily Caller

California Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer blamed the tornado that devastated Oklahoma on global warming during a Senate floor speech Tuesday, using the opportunity to push her own plan to tax carbon dioxide emissions.

“This is climate change,” Boxer said. “This is climate change. We were warned about extreme weather: Not just hot weather, but extreme weather. When I had my hearings, when I had the gavel years ago — it’s been a while — the scientists all agreed that what we’d start to see was extreme weather.”

“Carbon could cost us the planet,” Boxer added, plugging her own carbon tax bill, co-sponsored by Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. “The least we could do is put a little charge on it so people move to clean energy.”

The massive tornado that hit Oklahoma had winds up to 200 miles per hour and killed at least 51 people as it tore through neighborhoods. USA Today reports that more than 120 people were receiving treatment at hospitals, including about 50 children.

Boxer is not the only Democrat to blame the tornado on global warming, as Rhode Island Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse spent 15 minutes on the Senate floor ranting against Republicans for denying man-made global warming.

Boxer and Sanders introduced a carbon tax shortly after President Barack Obama threatened to use his executive authority to address global warming if Congress failed to act. Their bill would put a gradually rising fee on carbon dioxide emissions to fund green-energy projects such as wind, solar, geothermal and biomass.
MORE

MORE AT LINK
Back to top Go down

OH NO IT'S TRULY not true!
Page 1 of 1