Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Tornadoes & Land Desolation......

Go down 
AuthorMessage

More Tornadoes & Land Desolation...... Empty
PostSubject: More Tornadoes & Land Desolation......   More Tornadoes & Land Desolation...... I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:21 pm

More Tornadoes & Land Desolation
Posted on May 21, 2013 by CARLOS MONTAÑA

I watched the news reports of the devastation in Moore, Oklahoma last evening with initial shock and horror, then quickly retreated to my prayer closet to seek the Lord about this event. I was especially heartbroken to learn that many children perished, primarily in the Plaza Towers Elementary School.

In these reports, reference was made to a similar storm which hit the same town in 1999. Apparently the 1999 storm set a world record for wind speed of over 300 mph. As yesterday was a Monday, I began thinking of several major events which have affected America this 2013 on Mondays, including the Boston Bombings (15 April), the rescue of the Cleveland hostages (6 May), and this Moore Tornado (20 May). This unusual fact has my attention as the lynchpin 28 October date also falls on a Monday 23 weeks from now. Anyway, intrigued at the “doubling” of the tornado impact on Moore over a period of about 14 years, this morning I did a date duration calculation between the two storms. Lo and behold, the 1999 Moore Tornado also hit on a Monday.

From and including: Monday, May 3, 1999 World Record Moore, Oklahoma Tornado

To, but not including: Monday, May 20, 2013 Devastating Moore, Oklahoma Tornado

It is 5131 days from the start date to the end date

This is precisely 733 weeks

In my experience, when event durations are equally divisible by “weeks”, this important Biblical period of time takes precedence over “days” in terms of potential meanings/ connections. So, I thought to check out the Biblical meaning of the Number 733 as per the rule of first occurrence. Here is the result (courtesy of the Bible Wheel)-

All the Words in the Bible with Sum = 733

Text

Strong’s

First Occ.

בארצתם

H0776 ‘erets / land Gen 10:5
Genesis 10:5-

“By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.“

A few minutes later, I repeated something that I do nearly every morning- that is, I went to one of my favorite blogsites to see what GardenGirl might have posted and there found this article-

http://runningfrombabylon.blogspot.com/2013/05/unbelieveable-may-20-2013-tornado.html

She writes from a position of being “in the know” about tornadoes and relates a stunning connection from Bill Koenig regarding the 1999 storm. I repeat the quote below (bold emphasis C.M.N.)-

May 3, 1999 Major Tornado Swarm and 316 MPH Record Wind Speed:

The Powerful Super Tornado occurred on the day that Yasser Arafat was scheduled to declare a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as the capital. This was the most powerful tornado storm system ever to hit the United States. It swept across Oklahoma and Kansas and the winds were clocked at 316 mph — the fastest wind speed ever recorded.

Arafat’s declaration was postponed from May 3 until December 1999, at the request of President Clinton. The Clinton letter to Arafat encouraged him in his “aspirations for his own land.” Clinton also wrote that the Palestinians have a right to “determine their own future on their own land” and that they deserve to “live free, today, tomorrow and forever.

The message of these two epic tornadoes seems to be that as we strong-arm Israel to give up land, our own land will reap devastation (desolation). That is to say, I do not believe for a moment that this connection of the Hebrew word “‘erets” to these catastrophic storms is a coincidence but rather it is clearly a sign from God Almighty. The key word “divided” in Genesis 10:5 is a secondary sign as to what will soon become of Babylon America. The affected land is, right now, localized in scale, but the devastation will soon encompass the entire country.

Now here is what GardenGirl said about these Moore tornadoes (in part; bold emphasis C.M.N.)-

I noted in my May 15 post that Fatah had signed on to the “minor” land swaps between the Israelis and the Palestinians in an agreement that Kerry had arranged. (Fatah is the organization that Arafat founded.) Fatah has agreed to the land swaps but with a caveat — that Kerry had to come up with something significant from the Israelis by June 7, or they walk, permanently, from discussions. The pressure on Kerry is probably significant to come up with “something big.” Now Kerry is headed to Israel, and this catastrophic storm so similar to May 3rd, 1999, has occurred. One can only wonder. Most likely more news about the peace process will occur in the next few days.

I hereby suggest to you that these events are not random, but rather God is in control of every detail and there is much He will show us if we will listen to the Holy Spirit. It is imperative to know that America is under His divine judgment. Even while we pray for the victims, and that others might be found alive under the rubble, we must not lose sight of this fact. There is much more devastation on the doorstep and we must be spiritually prepared for what is soon coming to the entire nation.

CARLOS MONTAÑA NABAÉTEUO

more

http://nabiy4america.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down

More Tornadoes & Land Desolation...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Tornadoes & Land Desolation......   More Tornadoes & Land Desolation...... I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:42 am

Many things seem very subtle, yet they are present and are clearly a message. I believe we have been programmed well and are not always able to see what we should and that with the help or through others we see and process these events details better... too bad we all cannot join hands or gather to make it more powerful!

Might want to pray for not just the victims of the works of hands of the wicked but also for Israel, Jerusalem, that the intentions of the wicked be changed etc etc. and pray that more good people of the world wake up and come to seek HIM.
Back to top Go down

More Tornadoes & Land Desolation......
Page 1 of 1