Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone here familiar with the Grand canyon?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sansanoy

Anyone here familiar with the Grand canyon? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone here familiar with the Grand canyon?   Anyone here familiar with the Grand canyon? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 8:56 am

Anyone here familiar with the grand canyon that can point to the general area of the kincaid expedition on a map using the details Here?
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here familiar with the Grand canyon?   Anyone here familiar with the Grand canyon? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 9:21 am

unfortunately, i have never seen the grand canyon
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here familiar with the Grand canyon?   Anyone here familiar with the Grand canyon? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 9:59 am

I've been there, Mike. Big ditch in the ground with an itty-bitty river in the bottom of it that supposedly, over millions of years, carved out all that rock down to a mile deep. Never bought it and still don't buy it now.

Sansanoy, the area of the Grand Canyon you want is called Marble Canyon. It's a awesome sight. I've been there. It's pretty much the start of the Grand Canyon and runs for miles, starting right around Page Arizona.

Anyone here familiar with the Grand canyon? Marble-canyon-map

Satellite 3D Map of Marble Canyon

http://www.maphill.com/united-states/arizona/coconino-county/marble-canyon/3d-maps/satellite-map/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sansanoy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here familiar with the Grand canyon?   Anyone here familiar with the Grand canyon? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 10:24 am

Thanks. I found it and checked it out in VR but this area is heavily obfuscated. It's very clear on both sides of this section of canyon but the whole narrow strip is just broken and unusable. I did manage to follow some boaters around who photo mapped it but without topographical VR I can't truly find anything as it's not visible from the river. I did see something cool from those boaters. pic ←

Just up from Marble canyon as you get closer to the damn you can see it all in stunning HD VR. Actual VR pics. ←If they ever extend that level of detail down to marble canyon we might find something. I can look at the topography of all the other branches of the canyon in pretty good detail, but just this section is messed up. There are huge holes in the river and it has the river matte running right up the eastern side of the canyon which is what needs to be seen. I could find Stanton's cave by following the boaters but there was no indication of it on the obfuscated topographical map.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here familiar with the Grand canyon?   Anyone here familiar with the Grand canyon? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone here familiar with the Grand canyon?
Page 1 of 1