Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Billy Graham has died

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Billy Graham has died Empty
PostSubject: Billy Graham has died   Billy Graham has died I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 7:26 am

At age 99.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham has died   Billy Graham has died I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 11:44 am

absolute worst thing that ever happened to the southern baptist convention....graham was catholic lite and did more to water down baptist doctrine than a whole gaggle of heretics could....the world did not hate billy graham, it embraced him.....why?.....graham visited the vatican and kissed the ring....why?....pre-graham, the southern baptists had a pretty sound doctrine.......now?....they know the least about the bible of any denomination around here....i cannot even hold a conversation with one because they are clueless and have no idea about even the basics......that is all i will say about billy graham because its between God and him now......oh, he was a 33rd degree freemason,also
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham has died   Billy Graham has died I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 2:28 pm

i was not a fan of billy graham whatsoever,as you can see from my post above this one, and the truth is truth and i can't help that, but damn, there are some sick,perverted evil people is the world system....hannity is talking about how the degenerate left is trashing graham, and i am reading stuff off of TD, posted by others that can't believe some of the stuff said by the freaks, and neither can i.....i mean, evil,lurid debauchery about an old man who preached the gospel, as bad as he was promoting catholicism and easy believism, unreal stuff
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham has died   Billy Graham has died I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 4:53 pm

9/11 got people to church for at least a whole week.  What do we imagine it's going to take
to bring a nation around and have it stick. 

If as Mark Taylor says, the church is #1 in God's Plans these days...the emp and a mini-ice age, Yellowstone, a tsunami or two, and throw a nuc in there wherever it seems to fit, and some might-might manage a change of heart.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham has died   Billy Graham has died I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 4:50 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSdpoMyXqP8

watch the video and pay attention to the details....grahams job was to divide the southern baptist and water down their doctrine....i have known he was a 33rd degree mason for a long time and a closet catholic...funny he got to be in the rotunda,ain't it?....same reason that albert pikes statue is still on federal property in washington dc.....pike was a grand wizard of the KKK and a confederate general....why didn't they take down his statue?....all of this shit is the real life equivalent to a broadway play
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham has died   Billy Graham has died I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 8:39 pm

Robert Breaker has information on Graham also.                                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUcMg0PyvxY&feature=em-uploademail
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham has died   Billy Graham has died I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 11:30 am

Make of this what you will. I took a screen shot for y'all. Pass it around and share it. Billy lying in state under the womb of Isis we commonly call the capital dome. Masonic ritual just a little?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/17/16/29/12/billy_10.jpg

Billy Graham has died Billy_10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham has died   Billy Graham has died I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 1:22 pm

we are WOKE...we get it...we understand the dark stuff...we see it and know what it is....but, what good is it?.....nobody listens,too busy, too lazy or too damn stupid....this is why i am going to hear derek broes out,even though i was jolted with his video that bordered on outright theosophy....in his latest video he says that he has nothing to do with theosophy or luciferianism and to wait and hear him before judging him on what he says....i find no problem with his new testament understanding and as right now, i find no fault with it....i am an old testament guy....thats where the mysteries of God are found and the devil and God did not swap underwear.....i can see Christ everywhere in the OT and I understand the Law and what it really was for....there is a lot that i don't understand, but its going to take some hard work and some hard convincing to make me even CONSIDER that there is that possibility, but i'll listen to what he says due to his NT understanding......i am going to try to get in the garden between the rains.....there was a big boat full of animals with an old man at the wheel going down the highway this morning, so i guess i had better put on my knee boots
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham has died   Billy Graham has died I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 1:27 pm

Quoting Mike: .there was a big boat full of animals with an old man at the wheel going down the highway this morning, so i guess i had better put on my knee boots

lol!

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham has died   Billy Graham has died I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 7:12 pm

I've read all the conspiracy theories and negative stuff on Billy Graham for many years, but I choose to believe the man is now residing in Heaven.  I sure can't judge him.  He preached the Gospel to millions of people all over the world.  Many of those people lived and have gone on and died in Christ as a result of the impact of Graham's crusades.  Most Christians do good if they reach ten people over their lifetime.  When you're trying to reach 50,000 people with totally different backgrounds and ages in a huge stadium, the "watered down" approach is the only thing that you can do. People have to crawl before they can walk. Cramming a bunch of deep theology into a 45 minute sermon would've never been effective on those occasions.  I'm very aware of his controversal statements about other religions, the Pope, etc.....but when you live 99 years as a major public figure, you're going to have your controversies.

Not criticizing......because any major public figure is fair game to be questioned and debated about.  But I just don't believe Graham was a charlatan like some people believe.  Like all imperfect people, he may have been wrong about some things, but a charlatan..... no.

RIP Rev. Graham.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham has died   Billy Graham has died I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Billy Graham has died
Page 1 of 1