Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Billy Graham’s daughter warns America: Judgment is coming

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Billy Graham’s daughter warns America: Judgment is coming Empty
PostSubject: Billy Graham’s daughter warns America: Judgment is coming   Billy Graham’s daughter warns America: Judgment is coming I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:41 am

June 27, 2014

She launches prayer initiative

Billy Graham’s daughter warns America: Judgment is coming Lotz-Anne
Anne Graham-Lotz
By Mark Ellis

The second daughter of evangelist Billy Graham, Anne Graham-Lotz, is blowing the trumpet and sounding the alarm, following in the footsteps of her father and with the impassioned spirit of the prophet Joel.

“Blow the trumpet…sound the alarm…for the day of the Lord is coming. It is close at hand – Rend your heart and not your garments. Return to the Lord your God” (Joel 2:1,13)

Due to declining health of her husband, Dr. Dan Lotz, Anne has limited her speaking engagements and has been spending more time at their home in Montreat, North Carolina, caring for him. In December, 2012, Dr. Lotz was hospitalized and overcame a serious bout with a MRSA staph infection.

“As a result, I have had time to be quiet and listen more to the whispers of the Spirit,” she wrote in a letter dated June 20th to Pat Robertson. “He has revealed things to me in the stillness that I’m not sure I would have heard in my former busyness.”
Billy Graham’s daughter warns America: Judgment is coming Lotz-with-dad
Anne with her father

Anne believes we are racing toward a dramatic conclusion to world events. “One of the things He has impressed on me is that we are living at the end of human history as we know it,” she writes, based on her careful study of the Bible.

Last month, she was the honorary chair for the National Day of Prayer. She delivered a sobering message from Joel 1: “The Day of the Lord is at hand.”
“It was a message warning that judgment is coming,” she writes.

Now she is calling people to pray, an assignment she says came indirectly from a Syrian pastor who attended the National Day of Prayer.

“In obedience, I am blowing the trumpet…sounding the alarm…issuing a national prayer initiative entitled “7 7 7: An Urgent Call to Prayer.”

“The Call is for God’s people to pray for each of the first seven days in the seventh month — July 1-7. Then on the 7th day, July 7, we are to pray and fast for 7 hours. The purpose is…

1. For God the Father to restrain, protect, and deliver His people from the evil that has come into our world.
2. For God the Son to be exalted, magnified, and glorified in His church, in our nation, and in our lives.
3. For God the Holy Spirit to fall on us in a fresh way, compelling the church to repent of sin and our nation to return to faith in the living God, resulting in a great national spiritual awakening.

Anne asks for many like-minded people to partner with her, by going to her website.

“I will provide a prayer I have written for each of the seven days to help unite us in one spirit and one voice as we cry out to God. Please be assured there is no other agenda in this initiative. This is not about promoting anything or anyone. This is all about calling God’s people together to pray, before it’s too late, and judgment falls on our nation.”

http://blog.godreports.com/2014/06/billy-grahams-daughter-warns-america-judgment-is-coming/
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1