Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Must have Document

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Must have Document Empty
PostSubject: Must have Document   Must have Document I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 10:17 pm

This information seems to serve a double purpose.  It's their big push to get their patent rights back.  But it also is extensive knowledge of the deep state and the
players.  In that way it has to be helpful for us to know and have.

American Intelligence Media:  code name Thomas Paine (not true pundit) and his wife "Betsy Ross".  They have partnered with Leader Technologies in their fight to regain patents that were stolen from them.  And they are also involved in the fight against deep state, NWO and all the players.

The social media networks currently being used against us were developed by a private company-Leader Technologies.  The patents were stolen by Rose Attys at Law where Hillery Clinton was a patent lawyer at the time.  The were sold to the cia.

The details are available on Am. Intel. Media ytubes where U should be able to get his websites as well.  The man is a genius and they have everything documented.

Even b4 U watch the video, get the file linked in description and download.  It's big in every way.  We could well need it in the near future as y.t. is shutting down accounts quicker than twitter was.  We're into an information blitz. 
We've watched them pull info and sources from google all these years-and they're ripping stuff off the net, rapid fire now.
anti social is wiped.  Destroy the illusion on a 90 days suspend.  Infowars threatened.
Most we won't even know about.
No sense in taking gambles.

Offline storage is no joke.     Get that file downloaded b4 U do anything, and then
get the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyApkynqr_Y&feature=youtu.be

http://www.fbcoverup.com/docs/cyberhijack/cyber-hijack-findings.html#timeline

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Must have Document Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must have Document   Must have Document I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 3:10 pm

https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/514554.html
Looks like the Anons didn't jump on it.  They should have, imo.

This case COULD be the way in to taking back social media.  Nasty Hillery was involved in the patent theft.

I linked their huge searchable document cache above, and the website with more info/articles is
www.aim4truth.org

There are actually alot of cases already in the system that could smash HRC and do big damage to deep state if Sessions would like to present them to an untainted judge.

Quote 8chan:
4 years of evidence collected and compiled against the deepstate by Michael McKibben. Who is Michael McKibben you may be asking? He is the man who invented the tech behind facebook and had his patents stolen by deepstate. As payback he and his army of patent lawyers have been spending the past 6 years compiling a comprehensive irrefutable compendium of documents to put most of the deepstate away for treason. I figured Q and the researchers might want to take a gander at this, I apologize if this is not the proper way to do this but I think you all will find it very interesting, it allows you to type in names and it lists their crimes with docs to back it up.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Must have Document
Page 1 of 1