Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Document Dump Starting By Nov 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Document Dump Starting By Nov 1 Empty
PostSubject: Document Dump Starting By Nov 1   Document Dump Starting By Nov 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 9:56 am

I don't get it.  Seems like these are not the ones we're looking for...
But once again, Team POTUS has made them ask for, even demand, their poison pill, so...hopefully it will be okay.
link to www.zerohedge.com (secure)]

The Department of Justice will release to the public approximately 500 pages of FBI '302' witness interview forms per month, according to CNN - which sued the DOJ along with co-plaintiff BuzzFeed News under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

The documents, known as 302s, memorialize interviews conducted by the office and form the backbone of much of the Mueller report. -CNN

The government has until November 1 to product the first tranche of documents, according to a fuling by federal Judge Reggie B. Walton in Washington DC.

The Mueller investigation initially sought to determine whether the Trump campaign 'colluded' with the Russian government during the 2016 US election, along with whether President Trump attempted to obstruct the FBI's efforts. In his report, released April 18, Mueller's team was unable to establish any conspiracy, while declining to render an opinion on ten instances of potential obstruction. Ultimately, Attorney General William Barr and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein determined that obstruction had not occurred.

According to DOJ attorney Courtney Enlow at a Tuesday morning hearing, a total of 800 302 forms were generated during the Mueller probe, potentially numbering around 44,000 pages - which are now subject to a release rate of 500 per week.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Document Dump Starting By Nov 1   Document Dump Starting By Nov 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2019 6:42 am

RELEASED OCTOBER 2, 2019
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/judicial-watch-doj-docs-show-rosenstein-advising-mueller-the-boss-doesnt-know-about-their-communications/

(DID RR GET OFF TOO EASY?)
Bush DAG, Mark Filip, is swamp scum

EXCERPTS:

Washington, DC) Judicial Watch released 145 pages of Rod Rosenstein’s communications that include a one-line email from Rod Rosenstein to Robert Mueller stating, “The boss and his staff do not know about our discussions” and “off the record” emails with major media outlets around the date of Mueller’s appointment.

Rosenstein docs also show ‘off the record’ leaks to 60 Minutes, The New York Times and The Washington Post around and on the date of Mueller’s appointment.

In a May 16, 2017 email, sent the day before Mueller’s appointment, Rosenstein emailed former Bush administration Deputy Attorney General and current Kirkland & Ellis Partner, Mark Filip stating, “I am with Mueller. He shares my views. Duty Calls. Sometimes the moment chooses us.”

On May 8, 2017, Rosenstein wrote a memo to President Trump recommending that FBI Director James Comey be fired. The next day, President Trump fired Comey. Just three days later, on May 12, Rosenstein sent an email assuring Robert Mueller that “The boss and his staff do not know about our discussions.”

In a May 16, 2017 email, sent the day before Mueller’s appointment, Rosenstein emailed former Bush administration Deputy Attorney General and current Kirkland & Ellis Partner, Mark Filip stating, “I am with Mueller. He shares my views. Duty Calls. Sometimes the moment chooses us.

And on May 17 Rosenstein appointed former FBI Director Robert Mueller to investigate Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

Also, during the same time period, between May 8 and May 17, Rosenstein met with then-acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe and other senior Justice Department FBI officials to discuss wearing a wire and invoking the 25th Amendment to remove President Trump.

-------------------------------------------------------
THIS WILL HELP. READ HERE: SUNDANCE HAS DONE WORK: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/10/02/foia-release-highlights-rosenstein-white-house-visit-with-mueller-as-a-target-interview/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Document Dump Starting By Nov 1   Document Dump Starting By Nov 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 7:13 pm

Testimony of Former US Special Representative for Ukraine Negotiations    Oct 3, 2019

https://endchan.net/.media/92881c3646dac05cd6add37a9ea31286-imagejpeg.jpg

Dems thought they were going to get some goods from this.  It didn't happen that way!

Shiffty -10 and counting   EJECT!  EJECT!  BETTER YET, CRASH AND BURN.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Document Dump Starting By Nov 1   Document Dump Starting By Nov 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 1:07 pm

SOME OF THE DOCS TEAM HAS ON U1, THE WEINER LAPTOP:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Do2T1q2V4AA_mwy.jpg

Document Dump Starting By Nov 1 Do2T1q2V4AA_mwy
ON THE LAPTOP
Document Dump Starting By Nov 1 Do9MMwlUUAAp_ZV
Document Dump Starting By Nov 1 DpAcFoKUcAArs0D

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Document Dump Starting By Nov 1   Document Dump Starting By Nov 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Document Dump Starting By Nov 1
Page 1 of 1