Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

St. Peter Don't You Call Me~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

St. Peter Don't You Call Me~ Empty
PostSubject: St. Peter Don't You Call Me~   St. Peter Don't You Call Me~ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 7:21 am

Cuz I can't go~

Once upon a time we looked at Terrence McKenna and Time Wave Zero. dun dun duuun.   Now, he was trippin' you see, on DMT.  So there's that.  However...

For those that might have missed it, the timeline for The End based on the I Ching, ended in Dec. of 2012. Fancy that.  That fit right in to our studies.

Now, pulling on some platitudes: history repeats itself, nothing new under the sun, past predicts future, etc.,  Mark Flynn took timeline segments from history and matched them up aside corresponding occurrences in recent history, which then by comparison and cross-examination suggested probable future events.

The tricky part was that 'time' is speeding up.  Rather than a straight stagnant line,
it moves in an inward spiral in ever tighter concentric circles to the center or end point.

The big one that we had not seemed to have had a recent re-occurrence of was:
The French Revolution.  So all I know about that is "Let them eat cake", and the
underground resistance.   But it might be 'time' to look at it.
Or, we missed graph plotting the American Revolution at first look.

And here's a vid on the blatant censorship beginning in earnest. I'm just starting on it myself, so..
There are alternative social network programs-platforms...I don't know why they aren't a solution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m2AaftEqrg

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter Don't You Call Me~   St. Peter Don't You Call Me~ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 8:35 am

short and very good video that exposes some truths that most americans avoid
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter Don't You Call Me~   St. Peter Don't You Call Me~ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 8:39 am

Dove wrote:
Cuz I can't go~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St. Peter Don't You Call Me~   St. Peter Don't You Call Me~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

St. Peter Don't You Call Me~
Page 1 of 1