Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

william "bill" cooper with an eleven hour presentation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

william "bill" cooper with an eleven hour presentation Empty
PostSubject: william "bill" cooper with an eleven hour presentation   william "bill" cooper with an eleven hour presentation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 9:22 am

....ya'll like bill?....here is plenty.....i don't think its possible for this to be an all day lecture, i assume that its a week long seminar....i listened last night until i went to sleep,so i didn't compare his clothes to see

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: william "bill" cooper with an eleven hour presentation   william "bill" cooper with an eleven hour presentation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 10:01 am

Holy crap, this is 11 hours long. 1.2 gigs to download in standard definition (highest def available) and I'm on it. Scanning the video there are lots of slides presented so video it is so no use ripping to mp3. Thanks Mike.

Actually I already have this saved across six files in full frame 4:3 format. Got it years ago in 2011 using bit torrent. Mikes is cropped to 16:9 cutting the bottom and top off but I downloaded it anyway to have it all on one continuous video. Below is the info file from my original download with what's inside the video.

INFO NOTES wrote:
Bill Cooper in California - The Porterville Presentation (1997)

proudly brought to you by:

C.A.J.I. - Citizen's Agency for Joint Intelligence

This torrent is my long anticipated release of the Porterville Presentation! This full 2-day, 6-video seminar that Bill Cooper presented in 1997 at Porterville, CA, is the one that Bill himself considered his favorite presentation ever! Each video is about 2 hours in length for a total of nearly 12 hours and covers the entire gamut of Bill's research including:

1) A short history of himself

2) Discussions on how people are influenced

3) The Ozone and Global Warming hoax

4) How to understand history and put events in perspective

5) Does evil really exist?

6) The official hidden history of mankind as taught by The Mysteries

7) Symbology of Dealy Plaza

8.) A simply yet complete definition of what the militia really is and why it is important

9) Zapruder footage and discussion on the Kennedy assassination

10) Brief details of trusts

11) Who are the Illuminati really? What is their history?

12) The story of Isis and Osiris

13) Symbology of the Rose

14) Symbology on the US dollar bill

15) Symbology of triangles and pyramids, Skull and Bones

16) Detailed slide show of the Moon and Mars

...and much more!

files: 6 videos - 12 hours

- Name:  COOPER_PORTERVILLE_DVD_1.m4v
- Container:  M4V - QuickTime
- Size:  1.106 GB
- Duration:  1h 45mn
- Bitrate:  1 397 Kbps
- Width (Pixel number):  640*480

comment: Yeah! Go for it - now! You won't find this anywhere else on the net... What I found very interesting is Bill explaining how to set up your own legal private radio station on a very limited budget. This is very useful especially when the gangster state is going to shut down the internet after declaring martial law under whatever pretext. Did you know that you can have your own trust? You will never have to pay taxes again - and it's legal. This has nothing to do with the "income taxes are unconstitutional" theme - amazing stuff.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: william "bill" cooper with an eleven hour presentation   william "bill" cooper with an eleven hour presentation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 1:59 pm

OK Mike. I got it will copy  on discs asap... and thanks to researcher for the breakdown .
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: william "bill" cooper with an eleven hour presentation   william "bill" cooper with an eleven hour presentation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:16 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti-avNusNf0

this is the best bill cooper show that i have heard.....bordercollie, get a cd of this one for sure....he brings out something that i had never considered before...kinda' shocking to me because it proves that i still have "organized religion" scars showing....just shows the power of conditioning and programming...whoda thunkit?

Last edited by researcher on Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : embed video)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: william "bill" cooper with an eleven hour presentation   william "bill" cooper with an eleven hour presentation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:47 pm

Dang nabit Mike . . will you start embedding your videos please? It ain't that hard to do. See that little red & white icon in the options bar that says YouTube? Well after posting the link drop down one more text line, hit that icon, paste the link, hit insert button.

DONE!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: william "bill" cooper with an eleven hour presentation   william "bill" cooper with an eleven hour presentation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 10:46 pm

I got it Mike.. The audio is just a little tinny - some feedback  but still very understandable. 
  Just thinking how "old" this is and yet how very relevant it is today.. Wow !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: william "bill" cooper with an eleven hour presentation   william "bill" cooper with an eleven hour presentation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

william "bill" cooper with an eleven hour presentation
Page 1 of 1