Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$ Empty
PostSubject: SPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$   SPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 11:19 am

I LIKE "IKE" BUTTONS NEED TO RETURN!!! 
ADD A JOE MCCARTHY ONE TO THE LIST!!!

THE SAVAGE INTEL... FELLOW AMERICANS, I'VE JOINED FORCES WITH IKE, WE NEEDED SOME LEADERSHIP HELP FROM THOSE WE CAN TRUST! REMEMBER HIS FAREWELL SPEACH? LISTEN ON UTUBE.

Enlarge this image
SPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$ Ike_n_10
IKE HERE, WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER TO HELP THIS REPUBLIC!
HOSTILES HAVE TAKEN MANY OF THE OFFICES AND FORCE THEIR WILL ON AMERICA, IT'S PEOPLE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD!! COME TOGETHER AGAINST THIS COMMON ENEMY!!
THIS IS GOD'S EARTH! AND THIS COUNTRY WAS BLESSED BY GOD OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!
I'M ASKING ALL OF YOU TO PRAY TO HIM THROUGH OUR ANNOINTED SAVIOR YESHUA (JESUS) AND ASK FOR HELP IN THWARTING THIS EVIL AND THE MINIONS THAT BRING DESTRUCTION FOR THIS ENTIRE PLANET!
BE VOICEFUL AND STAND TOGETHER! 
(!!NEW!!) 
"IKE, I WARNED YOU LONG AGO"!! 
HELLO, HELLO, DO YOU HEAR ME, WELL LISTEN TO WHAT OTHER NATIONS SAY ABOUT THE PARASITES!! SPREAD THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING AND SO IS GOD!! TAKE DOWN THE PARASITES WHOM WISH TO HOLD THE WORLD IN THEIR HANDS!!.
SURE WISH I STILL HAD PATTON, COULD USE SOME GOOD MEN IN COMMAND OF PATRIOTS!!
PRAY!!
FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!

1. CA governor Jerry Brown is a psychopath: ‘It’s all a lie. I don’t have a plan for California’

2. Russia says U.S. plans to strike Damascus, pledges military response

3. Bibi Netanyahu just slapped the United Nations with one big reality check

4. Andrew McCabe To Be Fired Days Ahead Of Retirement: NYT

5. CALIFORNIA HAS ISSUED $1 BILLION IN REPARATIONS TO THE ILLEGALS VIA CAP AND TRADE. AGENDA

6. ACT 911 IN GOD WE TRUST -- THANKS HOBBY LOBBY

7. The Coming Train Wreck In California

Last edited by spring2 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:21 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$ Empty
PostSubject: CA governor Jerry Brown is a psychopath: ‘It’s all a lie. I don’t have a plan for California’   SPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 11:21 am

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2018/03/14/ca-governor-jerry-brown-is-a-psychopath-its-all-a-lie-i-dont-have-a-plan-for-california/

CA governor Jerry Brown is a psychopath: ‘It’s all a lie. I don’t have a plan for California’
Posted on March 14, 2018 by Dr. Eowyn | Leave a comment
Psychopathy is a subcategory or extension of antisocial personality disorder. The hallmark attributes of a psychopath include pathological lying, a lack of empathy for others, selfishness, lack of guilt, and a superficial charm that’s deployed to manipulate others.
Not all psychopaths are violent serial killers. Many psychopaths actually find great success in the business world thanks to their ruthless nature — a disproportionate number of CEOs are psychopaths. Some other popular career paths for psychopaths include politics, law, media, and sales.
Jerry Brown, 79, Democrat, is a lifetime politician and the 34th (1975-1983) and 39th (since January 2011) Governor of California. In 1995, Brown was a radio talk show host and did not hold any elective office, after having failed in his 1992 presidential bid.
Jerry Brown is also a psychopath.
On April 16, 1995, Jerry Brown was interviewed on CNN’s Late Edition.
Brown said he didn’t have to lie anymore now that he’s no longer a politician. Responding to CNN anchor Frank Sesno’s question, “What did you lie about when you were governor?,” Brown said:

Quote :
“All right. Here’s what. It’s all a lie. You run for office and the assumption is ‘Oh, I know what to do.’ You don’t! I didn’t have a plan for California.[Bill] Clinton doesn’t have a plan. Bush [Sr.] doesn’t have a plan . . . . You say you’re going to lower taxes, you’re gonna put people to work, you’re gonna improve the schools . . . we’re gonna stop crime. [But] crime is up and schools are worse, taxes are higher. I mean, be real!”

In July 2010, the Meg Whitman for Governor campaign released Brown’s stunning CNN interview as a 30-second statewide television ad.
Despite that, Californians elected Jerry “It’s all a lie” Brown as their governor.
The most commonly used device for identifying psychopaths is the Psychopathy Checklist-Revised (PCL-R), a 20-item inventory of personality traits and recorded behaviors developed by Dr. Robert D. Hare in the 1970s.
Below is a self-administered psychopathy test, using 20 traits of Dr. Hare’s Psychopathy Checklist-Revised (PCL-R). For each attribute, give yourself a score of 0 to 2, where 0 = “not at all descriptive of me”; 1 = “somewhat descriptive”; and 2 = “describes me perfectly”.

[list="margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 1.7em; margin-left: 2.5em; padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; list-style-position: initial; list-style-image: initial;"]
[*]glib and superficial charm

[*]grandiose (exaggeratedly high) estimation of self

[*]need for stimulation

[*]pathological lying

[*]cunning and manipulativeness

[*]lack of remorse or guilt

[*]shallow affect (superficial emotional responsiveness)

[*]callousness and lack of empathy

[*]parasitic lifestyle

[*]poor behavioral controls

[*]sexual promiscuity

[*]early behavior problems

[*]lack of realistic long-term goals

[*]impulsivity

[*]irresponsibility

[*]failure to accept responsibility for own actions

[*]many short-term marital relationships

[*]juvenile delinquency

[*]revocation of conditional release

[*]criminal versatility

[/list]

When properly completed by a qualified professional, the PCL-R provides a total score that indicates how closely the test subject matches the “perfect” score that a classic or prototypical psychopath would rate. A prototypical psychopath would receive a maximum score of 40, while someone with absolutely no psychopathic traits or tendencies would receive a score of zero. A score of 30 or above qualifies a person for a diagnosis of psychopathy. People with no criminal backgrounds normally score around 5. Many non-psychopathic criminal offenders score around 22.
When I first posted the psychopathy check-list in November 2015, I had included a poll (see below), which showed that, happily and as we would expect, the majority of FOTM readers who took the self-administered test got a low score.

On the Psychopathy Checklist, my score is...
0 (zero)1 to 56 to 1011 to 1516 to 2021 to 2526 to 3031-3940
VoteView ResultsPolldaddy.com

BUT THERE’S ACTUALLY A SIMPLER TEST FOR PSYCHOPATHY. 

Read this question, come up with an answer, and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question.

Quote :
A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much, that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.
Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?

[Give this some thought before you answer]
Answer:

Quote :
She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This test was devised by a famous American psychologist who used it to determine if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly.
If you didn’t answer the question correctly, good for you.
If you got the correct answer, please let us know so we can take you off our email list!
See also:

• Calif. Gov. Jerry Brown threatens to put climate-change protesters ‘in the ground’
  • How politicians are like serial killers
  • Proof that Hillary Clinton is a psychopathic liar
  • America has more psychopaths than Europe

H/t GiGi
~Eowyn

Last edited by spring2 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Russia says U.S. plans to strike Damascus, pledges military response   SPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 11:38 am

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-usa/russia-says-u-s-plans-to-strike-damascus-pledges-military-response-idUSKCN1GP0TY
Russia says U.S. plans to strike Damascus, pledges military response
Reuters Staff

2 MIN READ

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia said on Tuesday it had information that the United States planned to bomb the government quarter in Damascus on an invented pretext, and said it would respond militarily if it felt Russian lives were threatened by such an attack.

Chief of the General Staff of Russian Armed Forces, Valery Gerasimov, arrives for the opening ceremony of the International Army Games 2017 in Alabino, outside Moscow, Russia, July 29, 2017. REUTERS/Maxim Shemetov
Valery Gerasimov, head of Russia’s General Staff, said Moscow had information that rebels in the enclave of eastern Ghouta were planning to fake a chemical weapons attack against civilians and blame it on the Syrian army.

RELATED COVERAGE
Rebels say Syrian jets start second day of strikes in south
Russia's Lavrov says more de-escalation zones in Syria not a priority
U.S.-backed Syrian militia alliance says unaware of any Turkish-U.S. deal for Manbij town
He said the United States intended to use the fake attack as a pretext to bomb the government quarter in nearby Damascus where he said Russian military advisers, Russian military police and Russian ceasefire monitors were based.

“In the event of a threat to the lives of our servicemen, Russia’s armed forces will take retaliatory measures against the missiles and launchers used,” Gerasimov said in a statement.

He did not say when the alleged attack would take place or provide detailed evidence to back his assertions.

Russia has previously accused rebels in Syria of preparing to use toxic agents in eastern Ghouta so they could later accuse Damascus of employing chemical weapons.

Damascus denies Western allegations that government forces have used chemical weapons.

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley warned on Monday that Washington “remains prepared to act if we must,” if the U.N. Security Council failed to act on Syria, as the Syrian army’s onslaught in eastern Ghouta continued unabated.

Reporting by Andrew Osborn; Editing by Andrey Ostroukh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Bibi Netanyahu just slapped the United Nations with one big reality check   SPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 11:44 am

https://israelunwired.com/bibi-netanyahu-just-slapped-the-united-nations/

Bibi Netanyahu just slapped the United Nations with one big reality check

By
 Michael Sax
 -
 March 13, 2018 

SEE VIDEO @ LINK ABOVE
The United Nations wants the world to forget one basic truth. That is, Jews have been living in Israel for three thousand years before the United Nations ever even existed!

The basic truth is that the United Nations, leftists, and Muslims want to wipe out Israel

Three thousand years ago, King David ruled in Jerusalem. He was Jewish. The people living there were Jews. The Torah records this. Islam didn’t come to exist until two thousand years after King David. In fact, the Koran also states that Israel belongs to the Jews! Additionally, there is clear archaeological evidence that Jews have been living in Israel for thousands of years. This proof, “set in stone” so to say, is what Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is showing the United Nations. Will they blind themselves from this proof also?

The United Nations wants to wipe out the basic truth of Israel’s existence

The United United Nations repeatedly denies the fundamental connection between the Jewish people and the Land of Israel. They flat out lie by distorting the Jewish connection to the Jerusalem and the Temple Mount. They fabricate a fake history for the city of Hebron. Yet anyone with a basic Biblical knowledge knows that Hebron was the city where Abraham lived and where the Jewish ancestors are buried. Abraham and Sarah, Isaac and Rebecca, Jacob and Leah are buried there.
Despite the den of lies, Prime Minister Netanyahu was fearless and spoke the truth. He showed them the historical evidence. It proves that Israel belongs to the Jews. It demonstrates that Jews have an unbreakable bond with Israel. The Jewish people have survived thousands of years. We survived pogroms and Nazis. We survived wars and Muslim terrorism. We will survive the United Nations lies also.
The United Nations is waking up to the basic truth. It will take time, but eventually they will acknowledge that Israel belongs to the Jewish people.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$   SPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 1:30 pm

CA governor Jerry Brown is a psychopath: ‘It’s all a lie. I don’t have a plan for California’

Spring . . . bad bad boy! You left out the video. That was the BEST PART of the article bro. I'll bail you out below. Laughing  35 seconds of something actually truthful on CNN.

https://youtu.be/AIlzYD4tk78

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$   SPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 9:02 pm

researcher hope ya don't mind I'm posting in the main posting so it hits the search engines!!!
thanks for the best scum bag admission!!!
great find!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Andrew McCabe To Be Fired Days Ahead Of Retirement: NYT   SPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 9:17 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-14/andrew-mccabe-be-fired-days-ahead-retirement-nyt

Andrew McCabe To Be Fired Days Ahead Of Retirement: NYT

SPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$ Picture-5
[size=10]by Tyler Durden
Wed, 03/14/2018 - 13:20

Cruel and unusual? Perhaps. But The NY Times reports that Attorney General Jeff Sessions is reviewing a recommendation to fire the former F.B.I. deputy director, Andrew G. McCabe, just days before he is scheduled to retire on Sunday.
SPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$ 14dc-mccabe-master768

SPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$ 14dc-mccabe-master768
As a reminder, McCabe stepped down in late January, though reports suggested McCabe was reportedly forced to step down.According to Fox News, McCabe was "removed" from his post as deputy director, "leaving the bureau after months of conflict-of-interest complaints from Republicans including President Trump."
In both cases, his early departure suggests that he was forced out for a few reasons...
SPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$ Mccabe%201
SPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$ Mccabe%20wifeSPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$ Mccabe%20wifeSPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$ Mccabe%203
SPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$ Mccabe%203

Several media outlets reported that McCabe is using his remaining vacation days to go on "terminal leave" and that his official retirement from the agency won't happen until March, allowing him to collect the full pension.
But that 'spotless record' may now be given the official 'black mark':
[/size]
Quote :
As NYTimes details that Mr. McCabe is ensnared in an internal review that includes an examination of his decision in 2016 to allow F.B.I. officials to speak with reporters about an investigation into the Clinton Foundation.
The Justice Department’s inspector general concluded that Mr. McCabe was not forthcoming during the review, according to the people briefed on the matter.
That yet-to-be-released report triggered an F.B.I. disciplinary process that recommended his termination - leaving Mr. Sessions to either accept or reverse that decision.
Lack of candor is a fireable offense, but like so much at the F.B.I., Mr. McCabe’s fate is also entangled in presidential politics and the special counsel investigation.

How long before we see a tweet from President Trump demanding Sessions pull the trigger on McCabe?

Quote :

SPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$ KUuht00m_normalDonald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

[ltr]Why didn't A.G. Sessions replace Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe, a Comey friend who was in charge of Clinton investigation but got....[/ltr]

6:48 AM - Jul 26, 2017

• 38.5K people are talking about this

[ltr]
Twitter Ads info and privacy[/ltr]

Though no decision has been made, people inside the Justice Department expect him to be fired before Friday, a decision that would jeopardize his pension as a 21-year F.B.I. veteran...

Quote :

SPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$ KUuht00m_normalDonald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

[ltr]FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is racing the clock to retire with full benefits. 90 days to go?!!![/ltr]

1:30 PM - Dec 23, 2017

• 46.4K people are talking about this

[ltr]
Twitter Ads info and privacy[/ltr]

Finally, as NYTimes notes, firing Mr. McCabe, even on the recommendation of the disciplinary office, would be controversial.Among Mr. McCabe’s allies, the decision would raise the specter that Mr. Sessions was influenced by Mr. Trump’s frequent derisive comments. No deputy director in the history of the F.B.I. has been fired.
But Mr. Sessions would be able to point to a critical inspector general’s report and say he followed Justice Department protocol.
Is Trump about to get the last laugh after all?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$   SPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 9:32 pm

spring2 wrote:
researcher hope ya don't mind I'm posting in the main posting so it hits the search engines!!!
thanks for the best scum bag admission!!!
great find!!

Good deal, Spring. You re-post away on anything I have to say here. The more the word gets out the better.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: CALIFORNIA HAS ISSUED $1 BILLION IN REPARATIONS TO THE ILLEGALS VIA CAP AND TRADE. AGENDA 21   SPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 9:57 pm

http://thephaser.com/2018/03/californias-cap-and-trade-agenda-21-tyranny/
from grindall61:

CALIFORNIA HAS ISSUED $1 BILLION IN REPARATIONS TO THE ILLEGALS VIA CAP AND TRADE. AGENDA 21
VIDEO:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ACT 911 IN GOD WE TRUST! -- THANKS HOBBY LOBBY   SPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 10:10 pm

https://youtu.be/4O3a2gakR4E

https://daily-vine.com/republicans-just-dismantled-dems-with-big-win-huge-pic-going-up-everywhere-now/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Coming Train Wreck In California   SPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 10:21 pm

The Coming Train Wreck In California
BY IWB · MARCH 14, 2018
https://youtu.be/QKSTjxAWKPU

Yep, it’s time to clean up the goddamn communist problem in Commiefornia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$   SPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 3-14-2018 = PSYCHO CA. JERRY & U.S. PLAN STRIKE DAMASCUS? & ISRAEL SLAMS U.N. LEFTISTS! & CA REPARATIONS TO ILLEGALS 1B$
Page 1 of 1