Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Didn’t Q Say To “Watch The Wives” - Meet Lisa H Barsoomian The Wife of Who???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Didn’t Q Say To “Watch The Wives” - Meet Lisa H Barsoomian The Wife of Who??? Empty
PostSubject: Didn’t Q Say To “Watch The Wives” - Meet Lisa H Barsoomian The Wife of Who???   Didn’t Q Say To “Watch The Wives” - Meet Lisa H Barsoomian The Wife of Who??? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 8:40 pm

We've been told by Q to look into the wives . . .

Meet Lisa H Barsoomian The Wife of Who???

https://theyig.ning.com/articles/meet-lisa-h-barsoomian-a-wife-of-who

Excerpt From Link wrote:
Why does Barsoomian, CIA operative, merit any mention?
BECAUSE
She is Assistant Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s WIFE
That’s why.

[MUCH MORE AT LINK]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Didn’t Q Say To “Watch The Wives” - Meet Lisa H Barsoomian The Wife of Who??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn’t Q Say To “Watch The Wives” - Meet Lisa H Barsoomian The Wife of Who???   Didn’t Q Say To “Watch The Wives” - Meet Lisa H Barsoomian The Wife of Who??? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 11:39 pm

That's a much worse resume than McCabe's wife.  This one's scary!  Remember the SES, which might
explain how they travel from agency to agency with no accountability.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Didn’t Q Say To “Watch The Wives” - Meet Lisa H Barsoomian The Wife of Who???   Didn’t Q Say To “Watch The Wives” - Meet Lisa H Barsoomian The Wife of Who??? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 1:13 pm

There's a lot of Ws in that heading. Did you write it yourself?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Didn’t Q Say To “Watch The Wives” - Meet Lisa H Barsoomian The Wife of Who???   Didn’t Q Say To “Watch The Wives” - Meet Lisa H Barsoomian The Wife of Who??? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 9:37 am

Didn’t Q Say To “Watch The Wives” - Meet Lisa H Barsoomian The Wife of Who??? 3dfbe6f5a69a2bd78bb772d35bbe16afb6de892975c3e31d275f2d436c82f7fc

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Didn’t Q Say To “Watch The Wives” - Meet Lisa H Barsoomian The Wife of Who???   Didn’t Q Say To “Watch The Wives” - Meet Lisa H Barsoomian The Wife of Who??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 8:53 am

Eric Holder's wife, Sharon Malone Holder,  an OB/GYN herself,  along with her sister, owns a building in Atlanta that houses an abortion clinic [6210 Old National Highway, College Park, Georgia.]

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/breaking-eric-holders-wife-co-owns-abortion-clinic-building-run-by-indicted

Article from Oct. 2012

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Didn’t Q Say To “Watch The Wives” - Meet Lisa H Barsoomian The Wife of Who???   Didn’t Q Say To “Watch The Wives” - Meet Lisa H Barsoomian The Wife of Who??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 9:31 am

WELL

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO LEARN TO DO BACKGROUND CHECKS BEFORE "WE" HIRE?

EVERYONE IS COVERED WELL AREN'T THEY!

FALLEN ANGELS.. NO WONDER.. AND THAT OLD WAR RAGES ON!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Didn’t Q Say To “Watch The Wives” - Meet Lisa H Barsoomian The Wife of Who???   Didn’t Q Say To “Watch The Wives” - Meet Lisa H Barsoomian The Wife of Who??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Didn’t Q Say To “Watch The Wives” - Meet Lisa H Barsoomian The Wife of Who???
Page 1 of 1