Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ChemTrails Conspiracy !!!!!!!!!!!WATCH!!!! WATCH!!!! WATCH!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ChemTrails Conspiracy !!!!!!!!!!!WATCH!!!! WATCH!!!! WATCH!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ChemTrails Conspiracy !!!!!!!!!!!WATCH!!!! WATCH!!!! WATCH!!!!   ChemTrails Conspiracy !!!!!!!!!!!WATCH!!!! WATCH!!!! WATCH!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:52 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TlikuEisr4

Last edited by spring2 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

ChemTrails Conspiracy !!!!!!!!!!!WATCH!!!! WATCH!!!! WATCH!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ChemTrails Conspiracy !!!!!!!!!!!WATCH!!!! WATCH!!!! WATCH!!!!   ChemTrails Conspiracy !!!!!!!!!!!WATCH!!!! WATCH!!!! WATCH!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:57 pm

ENHANCING SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES CALIF. CLOUDS DUMP BUCKETS ON YOU EASTERNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE LOTS OF CLOUDS AND maybe rain tonight. Depends on which weather man you want to listen to.... Dave or the Paid weatherman the one who receives info from sprayyou.gov!
Back to top Go down

ChemTrails Conspiracy !!!!!!!!!!!WATCH!!!! WATCH!!!! WATCH!!!!
Page 1 of 1