Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPRING'S 3-22-2018

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SPRING'S 3-22-2018 Empty
PostSubject: SPRING'S 3-22-2018   SPRING'S 3-22-2018 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 9:20 am

I LIKE "IKE" BUTTONS NEED TO RETURN!!! 
ADD A JOE MCCARTHY ONE TO THE LIST!!!
ADD A TRUMP ONE TO THE LIST!!!!!
THE SAVAGE I#2NTEL... FELLOW AMERICANS, I'VE JOINED FORCES WITH IKE, WE NEEDED SOME LEADERSHIP HELP FROM THOSE WE CAN TRUST! REMEMBER HIS FAREWELL SPEACH? LISTEN ON UTUBE.

Enlarge this image
SPRING'S 3-22-2018 Ike_n_10
IKE HERE, WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER TO HELP THIS REPUBLIC!
HOSTILES HAVE TAKEN MANY OF THE OFFICES AND FORCE THEIR WILL ON AMERICA, IT'S PEOPLE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD!! COME TOGETHER AGAINST THIS COMMON ENEMY!!
THIS IS GOD'S EARTH! AND THIS COUNTRY WAS BLESSED BY GOD OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!
I'M ASKING ALL OF YOU TO PRAY TO HIM THROUGH OUR ANNOINTED SAVIOR YESHUA (JESUS) AND ASK FOR HELP IN THWARTING THIS EVIL AND THE MINIONS THAT BRING DESTRUCTION FOR THIS ENTIRE PLANET!
BE VOICEFUL AND STAND TOGETHER! 

Last edited by spring2 on Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:19 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 3-22-2018 Empty
PostSubject: AC-130 GUNSHIP MYSTERIOUSLY FLEW HOURS WORTH OF LAPS OVER SEATTLE ON TUESDAY   SPRING'S 3-22-2018 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 10:08 am

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/64656/ac130-gunship-mysteriously-flew-hours-worth-of-laps-over-seattle-on-tuesday.html

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }
Maybe some Q operations?
AC-130 GUNSHIP MYSTERIOUSLY FLEW HOURS WORTH OF LAPS OVER SEATTLE ON TUESDAY (UPDATED)

Published: March 22, 2018

SOURCE: THE DRIVE | FROM THE TRENCHES WORLD REPORT

An AC-130 gunship, the most feared asset in the Pentagon’s special operations aircraft inventory, flew a highly peculiar path around south Seattle on Tuesday afternoon. The highly modified C-130J transport plane, which bristles with 30mm and 105mm cannons, advanced sensors and defensive countermeasures, and can carry a variety of missiles and guided bombs, wasn’t ‘squawking’ its callsign and wouldn’t even have been noticed if it weren’t for keen-eyed aircraft trackers who monitor plane movements via their ADS-B transponders, which provide basic geographical location, altitude, speed, and flight registry.   
The AC-130J Ghostrider gunship—the newest AC-130 variant that was just declared operational late last year by Air Force Special Operations Command—flew all the way from its home at Hurlburt Field located on the Florida Pan Handle to Seattle with a possible stop for fuel in Grand Junction, Colorado under the callsign SHADOW99.

SPRING'S 3-22-2018 ?q=60&url=https%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fthe-drive-staging%2Fmessage-editor%252F1521661944283-jadj914
USAF

Once on station, the gunship began flying a series of tight racetrack patterns with the majority of them passing over Seattle International Airport and extending out as far as Renton to the east and Vashon Island to the west, with one track going as far north as the upper reaches of Lake Washington.
SPRING'S 3-22-2018 ?q=60&url=https%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fthe-drive-staging%2Fmessage-editor%252F1521659000051-jj8
We don’t know for sure what the AC-130 was doing flying these patters at roughly 8,500 feet over such a dense area—both in terms of population and air traffic—but the event is eerily reminiscent of another series of flights that occurred last summer.
The War Zone broke that story as well, but the aircraft in question then was a shadowy CN-235 special operations transport plane that was highly modified for surveillance and intelligence gathering. It flew very well defined surveillance patterns over a number of weeks in the same area as where the AC-130 was flying on Tuesday. The specially outfitted CN-235 is used to find and fix terrorist targets overseas using its suite of electro-optical and signals intelligence gathering sensors, and to directly support special operators on the ground.

The AC-130J is also outfitted with an elaborate surveillance suite, but it’s primarily used is to provide overwatch and targeting for the aircraft’s diverse weapons inventory, including its two cannons. Primarily the Ghostrider leverages a pair of powerful MX-20D electro-optical/infrared turrets located under its nose and on an expanded landing gear sponson on its port side for these duties.
Having two turrets allows for the AC-130 crew to quickly build-up their situational awareness over a target area, and to maintain surveillance while simultaneously engaging targets on the ground with pinpoint accuracy. It’s possible that these new aircraft could also be equipped with some communications intelligence gathering and emissions geolocating capabilitiesas well to help it hunt for targets on the battlefield.

SPRING'S 3-22-2018 ?q=60&url=https%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fthe-drive-staging%2Fmessage-editor%252F1521662138665-jajd9414
USAF
Gunners on the AC-130J “Angry Annie” operate the 105mm cannon during that aircraft’s first live-fire test in January 2017.

What’s most interesting about the Ghostrider’s jagged flightpath over Seattle is that in most cases the aircraft flew directly within the perimeter of Seattle International Airport. It’s possible that the AC-130J was practicing locating targets at the airport and along its extended flight paths.
As we mentioned in our earlier piece on the CN-235’s mysterious flight patterns, the area presents a unique mix of diversified terrain, complex roadways and urban sprawl, as well as port facilities and large bodies of water that are frequently trafficked by vessels. This would be a very “target rich” but also challenging environment for AC-130 crews to train above.
The Pentagon, and especially Special Operations Command, have made it abundantly clear that future wars are likely to be fought in so called “mega cities.” The AC-130 in particular would be extremely useful in such a fight as it can deliver high-volumes of fire with better precision than nearly any other platform in the inventory, and it can stay on station and provide overwatch for a long time without the need to refuel. It’s worth noting that Special Operations Command is known to conduct training operations in urban areas, sometimes with little or no notice, which has drawn significant ire from local populations.

SPRING'S 3-22-2018 ?q=60&url=https%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fthe-drive-staging%2Fmessage-editor%252F1521661922465-jad94141
USAF

The track does not make it clear exactly where the aircraft landed, but it is likely sortieing out of McChord AFB located near Tacoma to the south of where it was flying its patterns. Apparently the aircraft landed, took on fuel, and then launched again and was up flying similar patterns last evening, although we don’t have a recorded track on that flight.
We have done a cursory examination of the radio traffic emanating from Seattle International Airport at the time the AC-130 was overhead and strangely enough, we couldn’t pick up any direct communications or traffic calls. It’s possible both air traffic control and the AC-130 was communicating on UHF, which wouldn’t be recorded by LiveATC.com.
We have reached out to Air Force Special Operations Command for explanation but they were unwilling to “comment on the movement of our assets” at this time.
We will be sure to keep you in the know if the mysterious Ghostrider gunship pops up again over Seattle.
Update: 1:30am PST—
Here is another track from the AC-130J’s latest mission, flown on March 21st, 2017. The aircraft executed the mission under the callsign EXIDS11. The jagged lines are likely the result of imperfect telemetry garnered from Multilateration (MLAT) tracking according to two separate sources. The MC-130J’s route continues to be focused on Seatac and is very similar to the one flown the day earlier. The length of these legs is also consistent with an AC-130’s overhead surveillance profile according to multiple sources that have contacted The War Zone.

SPRING'S 3-22-2018 ?q=60&url=https%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fthe-drive-staging%2Fmessage-editor%252F1521707688117-asd1414c
ADS-B

SPRING'S 3-22-2018 ?q=60&url=https%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fthe-drive-staging%2Fmessage-editor%252F1521707709175-313dvadcd
ADS-B

Other sources have also mentioned that a larger special operations exercise may begin in the coming week, with multiple aircraft flying out of McChord AFB. We will keep an eye out to see if the MC-130J in question is joined by some of its special operations stablemates in the skies over Seattle.
A special hat tip to our longtime friend Paul Schweizerhof for the lead.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com
http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/19497/ac-130-gunship-mysteriously-flew-hours-worth-of-laps-over-seattle-on-tuesday
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 3-22-2018 Empty
PostSubject: ‘There Really Is Redemption’: Actor Dennis Quaid Reveals Where Journey to Discover God Led Him   SPRING'S 3-22-2018 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 10:19 am

http://www.faithwire.com/2018/03/12/there-really-is-redemption-actor-dennis-quaid-reveals-where-journey-to-discover-god-led-him/

‘There Really Is Redemption’: Actor Dennis Quaid Reveals Where Journey to Discover God Led Him
SPRING'S 3-22-2018 Screen-Shot-2018-03-12-at-12.31.06-PM-1024x612
Image source: I Can Only Imagine

[size=20]By Billy Hallowell
Senior Editor

March 12, 2018

Actor Dennis Quaid is set to hit the big screen on March 16 in the new movie “I Can Only Imagine,” a feature film inspired by Mercy Me’s hit song by the same name.
READ: The One, Simple Fix That Could Totally Restore Christianity’s Impact in the Modern Era
Quaid, who plays character Arthur Millard — real-life father of Mercy Me lead singer Bart Millard — revealed in a video clip that his Christian roots run deep.

SPRING'S 3-22-2018 F1ef69aa3f00ed2bb968d53088735e266eeafabeaa5ddb7cada3d5d814af6c14

[/size]
Yes, PLEASE!

Looking for a little humanity with your news?

NO THANKS

“I grew up in the Baptist church, went to Sunday school and then got baptized when I was 9,” he said, going on to explain that he eventually went on to travel the world and become a seeker. “I read the Bible cover to cover.”
In the end, he said he embarked on a journey to discover God, and eventually came to a conclusion.
“For me, it’s Jesus … there really is redemption in that,” he said. “That was the inspiration.”
Watch Quaid speak about these issues below:
https://youtu.be/y4gfFTaQzPE

Quaid was apparently so moved by his role in “I Can Only Imagine” that he completed a song he started writing for his mother 25 years ago titled, “On My Way to Heaven.”
Watch the actor perform it in the official music video below:
https://youtu.be/jKJhQY37FQE

Find out more about “I Can Only Imagine” — a film based on Millard’s life and his song by the same name — here.
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 3-22-2018 Empty
PostSubject: What Will The End Be Like For Me If I Don’t Prepare?   SPRING'S 3-22-2018 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 10:28 am

http://www.survivaldan101.com/will-end-like-dont-prepare/

What Will The End Be Like For Me If I Don’t Prepare? A major nationwide catastrophe could be right around the corner or years away, the timing is ambiguous but the preparation should not be
When “The End” is brought up in conversation most people think of a science fiction novel or movie portraying it as some Earth shattering event – boom and it is over.  The almost certain truth behind this is that it will not be the Earth, the Sun, or solar system that gets it.  The real end will more than likely come with human civilization as we know it coming to an abrupt closure.  What you as a person are in danger of is very likely not a mass extinction of all of human life, but the crumbling and complete fall of the structures and foundation that holds up all that most every human being depends on for survival.
There is an old saying that ‘no man is an island.’ It indeed takes a rare, almost unique person who can boast that they are free of dependency of the components of modern day life to make it alone.  If and when human society collapses, someone’s chances of post-True SHTF (TSHTF) survival will be partially in proportion to just how self-reliant they can become.  The other ratio will be just how well someone can adapt to a new world void of the conveniences which have become totally expected by the masses.
Many will say to themselves, “here we go again with another doomsday prophesy that will again fail to manifest itself.”
Also read: Be Careful Who You Sleep With: WHEN IT COMES TO PREPPING NEVER TRUST ANYONE
So what makes this warning any different than those of the past?  This is NOT some forewarning of any imminent mega society ending event(s) such as World War 3, an economic collapse, super virus outbreak, colossal solar flare, supervolcano erupting, or some other equally awful horror.  This is about understanding what you are doing as a person, a parent, a son or daughter, a friend. If you awoke one morning and learned that a catastrophic event had broken loose, how well prepared (or how totally unprepared) are you?
Anyone doubting just how terrible life can need only experience longer term (more than 3 days) power outages at any time of year, but especially during temperature and weather extremes.  These losses of power happen all the time, EVERYWHERE.  Being brutally honest, can anyone say to themselves that that life without power for weeks or months or longer will be anything less than awful for the general population?  This is a mere taste of what an implosion would be like.  The frailness of the infrastructure of any country is incredible.  Few understand or care to think about this, because the prevailing attitude for most is, “it will always be there for me and work for me.”
Again, this is not to convince anyone of a specific event such as a widespread cyber attack that destroys the electric grid or a wide variety of natural disasters that can and do sometimes flatten what someone depends on working to live.  The internet is full of disaster scenarios and even some probabilities of occurrences.  The vulnerability to any place on the planet is there, as recent hurricanes have proven all too well.  It is about how awful life-threatening events, a whole host of too many to mention, that ends your modern day life as you know it.  This does not mean it has to end your life and your family’s lives though.
When people think of losing modern day conveniences they think of losing their cell phones, their access to games and other entertainment, mobile devices; in other words, FUN devices.  The list of just how much will be lost that modern humans have become totally reliant on to live is absolutely staggering.  With a civilization collapse, you can expect much to be lost immediately, then gradually over the next few hours to days that list will continue growing and expanding to frightening levels.
The following list exemplifies just how much a person has to lose if they have failed to prepare themselves for emergencies. After a large enough catastrophe, the recovery time frame can be a very long-term, or potentially never for certain critical needs.
1.  No clean water coming out of the faucets to drink.
2.  No hot or cold water to shower, bathe with or wash your hands.
3.  No washing machines or dishwashers to clean your clothes or dirty dishes.
4.  No flushing toilets.
5.  No heat or air conditioning, not even fans.
6.  No light at night.
7.  No grocery stores or home-delivered food, no restaurants, no food period.
8.  No trash pick up of waste that will mound up and collect strong diseases.
9.  No medications, especially antibiotics, or simply over the counter remedies either.
10. No vitamin or mineral supplements to help keep your body from breaking down.
11. No 911 help service at all.
12. No mechanical transportation with any fuel to run anything.
13. No protection, no law enforcement.
14. No communications; no internet, no TV, no radio, no clue what is going on.
15. No phones, no way of talking to people miles away, cut off and blind.
16. No refrigeration, no freezers, no food preservation from going bad quickly.
17. No stoves or microwaves to cook food.
18. No easy prepare meals.
19. No toilet paper, and no good alternative to toilet paper to those unaware.
20. No feminine toiletries.
Also read: When Surrounded By Death, Destruction And The Loss Of Almost Everything You Held Dear, How Will You Cope – Especially If The Crisis Drags On For Months, Or Even Years?
21. No pest control against animals and insects that are very hazardous to your health.
22. No utilities; no gas, no electricity, no way to make anything function in your home.
23. No advanced warning of weather, war, or other life-threatening events.
24. No odor control from rotting wastes and rotting corpses that stink too bad to mention.
25. No healthy food to maintain proper nutrition, leading to sickness and weakness.
26. No proper basic hygiene and bacteria control on the body, especially the teeth.
27. No repair of tooth cavities or other life-threatening oral problems.
28. No pain control, no aspirin, no way to ease pain like from a bad tooth.
29. No basic first aid to treat minor injuries that will become major.
30. No replacements for worn-out clothes, shoes, socks, underwear.
31. No replacement parts to fix something that is broken.
32. No soap or disinfectants.
33. No outdoor protection from the elements such as sunburns.
34. No safety net that society provides. No welfare, no assistance, no government food.
35. No sexual protection from the wide array of deadly diseases that are transmittable.
36. No treatment for the sick and dying.
37. No modern power tools to repair all that will be broken, no workable anything.
38. No way of cleaning up messes that range from irritating to hazardous.
39. No care, no help, no chance for medical needs of infants and children.
40. No protection against rabies.

41. No means of easing chronic depression that will be very widespread and intense.
42. No outlets of entertainment to distract people from the overwhelming despair and fear.
43. No familiar and basic everyday needs that give comfort and security to most people.
44. No way of getting to family and friends because of distance, or too dangerous to even try.
45. No respectable way of laying to rest someone dear to you.
46. No way of protecting yourself and family from roaming gangs without enough firepower.
47. No workable answers from rudimentary to complex problems that will present themselves often.
48. No calling up your local professional help to repair something essential to you.
49. No feeling of being civilized as losing everything and becoming dirty and unkempt does this to anyone.
50. No way out without having prepared for such an enormous downfall of society.
The need for society and human civilization to remain as close to “normal” and fully functioning cannot be overemphasized as it relates to the life and death of nearly 100% of our population if these systems cease to operate.  The more modern a country is, the farther the fall will be to the bottom when the infrastructure fails to SUPPORT the people.  The above 50 losses paint a very bleak picture and show the likelihood of a mass die-off as almost certain with the breakdown of the foundation that keeps the masses upright.  This doesn’t have to occur to anyone willing to just say no to this addiction of letting society mollycoddle everyone into helpless baby birds unable to live without constant feedings.
To prevent the obvious helplessness of anyone and to strengthen the resolve and readiness of those who choose to prepare, one must start right now and continue to ready themselves for the day when human civilization will either partially cave in or fully disintegrate into dust.
So what is the answer to someone that wants to survive an end to modern human civilization?
First and foremost someone must be willing to do what is necessary and have the conviction to stick to the need for survival.  Each survival situation is vastly different – city vs. country life, arid vs. humid areas, frigid vs. hot climates, etc., etc.  In other words, no survival plan fits all. Our efforts should be focused on having the tools, supplies, and skills to cope with a mega, or even lighter weight, disaster.
The best course of action is to be willing to spend the time and effort to learn what survival plan is right for you.
This is where the internet comes in.  While you still have access to it, utilize it. SurvivalDan101.com has many excellent ideas and plans in the archives on survival.  Other sites all over the internet and many excellent books on the subject are everywhere.
It is the commitment to go that extra mile to obtain this information that is best for you as the individual.  Then you as a person, part of a family, whatever, must do what is suggested and best for you with this wealth of information available to you before anything happens and all is lost.  You and your family have to want to NOT be stuck in the sinking of the tar that society will become someday.  Say to yourself that ‘I won’t accept being the individuals that have nothing’  and that ‘I will act on my desire and need to3 Superfoods That Cost Almost Nothing To Make And Will Keep You And Your Family Well Fed No Matter What Happens.

survive and won’t delay one moment.’
Even seasoned preppers and survivalists can ALWAYS learn that much more and should not procrastinate obtaining that special need that still eludes them.
Today not tomorrow, because time could be running out faster than anyone realizes.
One was praised as the great depression “food miracle”. The people that knew about it banished hunger for good…while the rest where starving and tightening their belts! Not only that you will learn the exact process of making it the right way, but you’ll use it to preserve meat in it and create one of the most finger-licking, mouth-watering tastiest foods you’ll ever eat. And the best part? It lasts up to two whole years without refrigeration.
The other food was also long-lasting. Invented by one of the most vicious samurais in history, it was born out of war and necessity. So don’t expect a gourmet meal here – but do expect this “samurai superfood” to be so nutrient rich and probiotic-packed that you and your entire family won’t need anything else for months on end.
With these 3 superfoods alone, you’ll probably have a complete stockpile in your group and you’ll never need to depend on anyone else in times of crisis. Watch the video below and learn more.
SPRING'S 3-22-2018 Lw2f
[size][url][/url][/size]
This article has been shared with us by long-time contributor Be Informed. It is a continuation of efforts to alert and inform Americans of the real possibility of a sustained collapse of the world as we have come to know it. 
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 3-22-2018 Empty
PostSubject: Rep Gohmert Accuses Mueller of Using Russia Witch Hunt to Cover Up Uranium One Scandal – Calls For Mueller to be Fired   SPRING'S 3-22-2018 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 10:36 am

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/rep-gohmert-accuses-mueller-of-using-russia-witch-hunt-to-cover-up-uranium-one-scandal-calls-for-mueller-to-be-fired/

Rep Gohmert Accuses Mueller of Using Russia Witch Hunt to Cover Up Uranium One Scandal – Calls For Mueller to be Fired

by Cristina Laila 

Rep Louie Gohmert (R-TX) echoed President Trump Wednesday by saying Mueller should never have been appointed in the first place then called for his firing.

Gohmert also accused Mueller of using the office of special counsel to ‘cover his rear’ for the problems he created in allowing U.S. Uranium to be sold to Russia.

The calls for Mueller’s firing are growing and President Trump is ratcheting up his attacks on the Special Counsel. Something is shifting and Trump’s base is galvanized.
It’s time for this unconstitutional witch hunt to be shut down.
SPRING'S 3-22-2018 Ae423b08bb7a6e382fbd54184d3257a9_400x400
Rep Louie Gohhmert Twitter avatar
The Hill reported:
Quote :
“I think Mueller should be fired,” Gohmert said during the monthly “Conversation with Conservatives” meeting on Wednesday. “He should never have been appointed and he should never have accepted. He should be fired.”
Gohmert clarified that he thinks the president should not actually fire Mueller, because Republicans in Congress might impeach him if he did so.
“The only reason that he is not going and the president is not going to fire him and that I am not calling for him to be fired now is … because of all the establishment Republicans that think they would have to come after Trump if he were fired.”
Gohmert accused Mueller of being more interested in pursuing crimes that are in the “parameters” of what he is supposed to pursue.
“Anything beyond Russian collusion are things that could be investigated, should be investigated, by the current DOJ, the current FBI, and not a special counsel that is covering his own rear and his own problems that he created in allowing U.S. uranium to be sold,” Gohmert said about Mueller.
Mueller’s mandate from the Justice Department allows him to bring charges for any crimes he discovers during his investigation.
“I knew the day that Robert Mueller was appointed that he was a problem,” Gohmert said.
As reported earlier, prior to the Obama administration approving the very controversial deal in 2010 giving Russia 20% of America’s Uranium, the FBI had evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were involved in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering in order to benefit Vladimir Putin, says a report by The Hill.

Robert Mueller was the Director of the FBI and Hillary Clinton was head of the State Department when U.S. government agencies approved the sale of 20% of our Uranium to Russia.
Nine shareholders in Uranium One just happened to provide more than $145 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation in the run-up to State Department approval.
Robert Mueller, James Comey, Rod Rosenstein, Andrew McCabe, Hillary Clinton and other corrupt actors in the Obama administration were all involved in the Uranium One scandal.
Donald Trump sent shock waves through D.C. the night he won the 2016 election. The first order of business from Deep State operatives was to neuter Trump’s DOJ to prevent an investigation into the Uranium One scandal, FISA abuses, and unmasking, among other crimes.
Mueller should be fired and investigated for his cover up and many alleged crimes.
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 3-22-2018 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 3-22-2018   SPRING'S 3-22-2018 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 6:08 pm

spring2 wrote:

AC-130 GUNSHIP MYSTERIOUSLY FLEW HOURS WORTH OF LAPS OVER SEATTLE ON TUESDAY (UPDATED)

That was me. i was all over the map yesterday. Final stop, Baltimore, Maryland. Interesting place, Baltimore, i found Q there, among other things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SPRING'S 3-22-2018 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 3-22-2018   SPRING'S 3-22-2018 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 3-22-2018
Page 1 of 1