Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! &

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! & Empty
PostSubject: SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! &   SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! & I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 3:44 pm

I LIKE "IKE" BUTTONS NEED TO RETURN!!! 
ADD A JOE MCCARTHY ONE TO THE LIST!!!
ADD A TRUMP ONE TO THE LIST!!!!!
THE SAVAGE INTEL... FELLOW AMERICANS, I'VE JOINED FORCES WITH IKE, WE NEEDED SOME LEADERSHIP 

Enlarge this image
SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! & Ike_n_10
IKE HERE, WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER TO HELP THIS REPUBLIC!
HOSTILES HAVE TAKEN MANY OF THE OFFICES AND FORCE THEIR WILL ON AMERICA, IT'S PEOPLE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD!! COME TOGETHER AGAINST THIS COMMON ENEMY!!
THIS IS GOD'S EARTH! AND THIS COUNTRY WAS BLESSED BY GOD OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!
I'M ASKING ALL OF YOU TO PRAY TO HIM THROUGH OUR ANNOINTED SAVIOR YESHUA (JESUS) AND ASK FOR HELP IN THWARTING THIS EVIL AND THE MINIONS THAT BRING DESTRUCTION FOR THIS ENTIRE PLANET!
BE VOICEFUL AND STAND TOGETHER! 

GOD BLESS Q=17 AND PRESIDENT TRUMP & PATRIOTS!

1. Is the White House Down?

2. Inspector General Targets Deep State FBI, DOJ Members On FISA Abuse Scandal As New Information Emerges

3. The Coming Hyper-Enabled Dragoon Squads

Last edited by spring2 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:48 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! & Empty
PostSubject: Is the White House Down? or is the plan going forward?   SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! & I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 3:46 pm

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/is-the-white-house-down/

Is the White House Down?
SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! & CSS-Offical-New-Logo2

SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! & Trump-unclesamy
Make AMERICA great again!

I am growing inreasingly concerned that the White House has been compromised and the President Trump is being prevented from carrying out his agenda. There have been some shocking developments coming out of the White House in the past week that has made me question who is in charge.
The appointment of John Bolton is very troubling. He is a globalist warmonger and his presence can only mean one thing. He was brought in for the sole purpose of starting World War III.

President Trump had seemed to be getting the Korean crisis under control. North Korea’s leader has blinked and said that he would agree to give up his nuclear weapons and seek reunification with South Korea. A summit was discussed by Trump presumably to be scheduled in May. Now, the talk of Trump led peace talks has disappeared from the President’s messages to the public. Kim is so frightened he secretly went to China after CFR mainstay Bolton entered the White House. Since Bolton came on the scene, we have sent massive amounts of troops into Jordan along with tanks and tactical nuclear weapons. America, we are on the verge of World War III. This is a complete reversal of where the President stood only two weeks ago.

[size=42]The Omnibus[/size]
[size]
I have an  important disclosure. First, if Donald Trump were to run for President in 2020, in the present environment, I would vote for him, despite the difference I have with the President on supporting baby killers and increasing the amount of foreigners coming into America who will take American jobs (see Omnibus bill). However, based on comments associated with the first video, left by Trump supporters, I feel compelled to state the following:
I have risked my life and the lives of my family to support this President. If the Deep State is ever successful in taking complete control of the reigns of government, through the Democratic Party, I will be on the first bus to a FEMA camp, or worse, as will many of my friends (eg Steve Quayle, Paul Martin, Mike Adams, Dr. Ted Broer).
In supporting this President and opposing Hillary Clinton, I have cost myself employment, money and been subject to extreme criticism from some of my friends and family. Supporting Trump has turned many parts of my life upside down. How dare anyone question my resolve to Make America Great Again. I have been all in since the early days of the Trump campaign. I have been called a Russian subversive agent by the liberal media, namely, the New York Times and the Washington Post. In supporting Trump, my reputation has taken enormous hits, but I am still standing with this President.
For the record, Donald Trump is a flawed man who has fallen short of the glory of God, as we all have.
I am shocked at how many Donald Trump zealots are patrolling social media. The slightest bit of criticism directed at Trump is met with vehemence and retribution. News flash: Donald Trump is not Jesus Christ and when he steps out of line, he opens himself up for criticism.
In my role as a proud member of the Independent Media, I will never back off my responsiblity to tell the truth, no matter who is comitting a transgression against humanity or the Lord.
Donald Trump signed an Omnibus bill. I do not give a damn if he has discretion on how he spends the money, or not. I don’t give a damn if has some secret plan designed to fool the Deep State by signing the Omnibus. The fact remains that this President put his name on a document that supports baby killing and calls for the funding of Planned Parenthood to the tune of $500 million. A man’s word is his bond. and when he put his name on this abortion-supporting Omnibus bill, he crossed over to the dark side.

I would like to ask a reflective question if I may. Are you aware of what a partial birth abortion can consist of? When the baby is exiting the birth canal, forceps are used by the executioner as they crush the skull of the baby. We don’t even execute mass murderers with such depraved indifference.
[/size]
The means does not justify the end.
[size]
Following the execution of the baby, the baby is then carved up like some pinata and its body parts are sold to the highest bidder. Look at this practice America! Do not run from the facts that underlie the fact that this country has executed 60 mllion babies. Then read what the Bible says about harming children.

Exodus 23:7  

Keep far from a false charge, and do not kill the innocent and righteous, for I will not acquit the wicked.

2 Kings 8:12 

And Hazael said, “Why does my lord weep?” He answered, “Because I know the evil that you will do to the people of Israel. You will set on fire their fortresses, and you will kill their young men with the sword and dash in pieces their little ones and rip open their pregnant women.”

Deuteronomy 27:25

“‘Cursed be anyone who takes a bribe to shed innocent blood.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’

Psalm 127:3-5  

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

[/size]
[size=42]Conclusion[/size]
[size]
Is the White House Down? Has there been a successful coup? What could account for such noteworthy reversals by President Trump? Regardless of where the truth lies, this President needs our prayers, but we, as his base, cannot be pulled off point. There are two underlying forces at work in making this country great again. The first principle is our dedication to reclaiming the Constitution in its original form. The second and the most important precept is our unwavering service to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. On these points, there can be no compromise. Pray for Donald Trump and demand better from President Trump.

For more stories like these, visit The Common Sense Show[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Inspector General Targets Deep State FBI, DOJ Members On FISA Abuse Scandal As New Information Emerges   SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! & I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 3:53 pm

http://allnewspipeline.com/DOJ_FBI_In_Crosshairs_FISA_Abuse.php

March 29, 2018

Inspector General Targets Deep State FBI, DOJ Members On FISA Abuse Scandal As New Information Emerges

By Susan Duclos - All News PipeLine

There has been significant confusion about the March 28, 2018 announcement by the Department of Justice Office of Inspector General, informing the public that a review has been initiated into the actions of the FBI and DOJ in regards to their Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) applications for surveillance in regards to a "certain U.S. person."

The announcement states the following: (Press release, one page PDF)

Quote :
Department of Justice (DOJ) Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz announced today that, in response to requests from the Attorney General and Members of Congress, the Office of the Inspector General (OIG) will initiate a review that will examine the Justice Department’s and the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) compliance with legal requirements, and with applicable DOJ and FBI policies and procedures, in applications filed with the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) relating to a certain U.S. person. As part of this examination, the OIG also will review information that was known to the DOJ and the FBI at the time the applications were filed from or about an alleged FBI confidential source. Additionally, the OIG will review the DOJ’s and FBI’s relationship and communications with the alleged source as they relate to the FISC applications.

If circumstances warrant, the OIG will consider including other issues that may arise during the course of the review.

SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! & DOJOIGREVIEWMARCH18

One of the many questions I have seen, showing the confusion, came out as FISA was trending on social media, where a user asked "Ok, forgive me if I'm not up to speed, but I thought the OIG had been investigating the FISA issues for past year.  So if it hasn't been FISA keeping him busy for over a year,  what else has he been investigating?"

The confusion seems to stem from the fact that the DOJ's OIG has been conducting an investigation for more than a year, which is believed to be concluded but the official report hasn't been released to the public yet, although much of what the Inspector General Michael Horowitz had uncovered in the course of his investigation, has seeped into the news, not due to leaks, but because senior level FBI and DOJ employees have been reassigned, been demoted, terminated and removed from Robert Mueller's team, after the IG notified the proper officials of the misdeeds and conflicts of interest he had uncovered.

The first investigation, which many observers are waiting to see the finalized OIG report, had specific mandates that are unrelated to the FISA Abuse scandal where senior level officials in the FBI and DOJ used an unverified dossier as a basis to request surveillance on a U.S. citizen, Carter Page, who was once part of the Trump campaign. Congressional investigations have found that those FBI/DOJ officials did not inform the FISC that the dossier was paid for by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC, as well as not informing the FISC the dossier was largely unverified.

The original investigation, which uncovered the FISA abuses, had nothing to do with that specific issue, but had five specific mandates the final report is reportedly going to address, shown below:

SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! & DOJOIGREVIEWJan17

In the course of multiple congressional investigations into Russian collusion, along with the IG's investigation into the conduct of the FBI and DOJ in relation to the Clinton private server/classified emails criminal investigation (shown above as the first bullet point referencing the dates of the three Comey statements on Hillary Clinton), other information arose during the course of those investigations, that have led to other areas in need of investigating FBI/DOJ misconduct, and to compile documentation so the DOJ has what it needs to determine what, if any, criminal charges need to be filed about the FISA abuses that have been revealed over the last few months.

Simply put, in the course of the original investigation into alleged misconduct by the FBI/DOJ in regards to the the Clinton investigation, and former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, evidence came to light showing some of the same players being involved in FISA abuses, some of which has been made public, but that wasn't the original mandate of the OIG's January 12, 2017 announcement of that review.

Now a separate OIG investigation has been initiated specifically targeting the FISA abuses.

Many would argue that a special counsel should be assigned to this task, but a persuasive counter-argument highlights how much information the OIG has already uncovered and exposed, without which the public would not even know about the FISA abuses, the text messages between Strzok and Page, McCabe's leaking to the press, or the part Bruce and Nellie Ohr played in the dossier fiasco, among other things, to make the case that the IG is uniquely positioned to conduct this new investigation into FISA abuses, rather than wasting tax payer money on someone that would have to start from scratch while building team and to catch up with information IG Horowitz is already very familiar with.

WHAT TO EXPECT

During the course of congressional testimony, senior officials, such as Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, often invoked the OIG investigation as the proper entity to conduct investigations into misconduct by department employees. Rosenstein told Representative Jim Jordan in December 2017 that the OIG had 500 employees and a $100 million budget, and admitted the text messages between FBI agent Peter Strzok and FBI Lawyer Lisa Page, which showed that before the 2016 presidential election, they were plotting an "insurance policy," (The Trump/Russia collusion investigation), among other highly suspicious actions, were uncovered during the course of the IG's initial investigation which began on January 12, 2017.

With it already being public knowledge that the IG had over 1.2 million documents that he has compiled over the course of the original investigation, those observing and awaiting the final OIG report can expect a number of things once the report is released over the next few weeks.

One: Depending on the level of misconduct detailed in the final OIG report, we should be seeing more reassignments, resignations and terminations. 

Two: The DOJ will be able to move forward on prosecuting anyone the Inspector General has determined acted in the criminal manner.  

Three: With over 1.2 million documents, hundreds of interviews already conducted for the first IG investigation, many of which already detail issues that "arose during the course of the review,"  which is now subject to its own investigation, and a huge increase of funding for the next fiscal year for the Office of Inspector General, this one should take a far shorter amount of time to complete.

Four: Look for lower level intelligence community employees caught up in the IG investigation to start making deals with prosecutors, immunity for information on higher level officials within the intelligence community, or former members of the Obama administration.

NEW INFORMATION COMES TO LIGHT

New information has been exposed that shows it is not just the FBI and DOJ that were part of a interagency attempt to sabotage a newly elected president, as more text messages have been uncovered between Peter Strzok, who played key roles in both the Clinton investigation and initiating the Russia probe, and FBI lawyer Lisa Page, which shows that there was collusion and coordination between the CIA, FBI, the Obama White House and Democratic officials.

Quote :
Newly uncovered text messages between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page suggest a possible coordination between high-ranking officials at the Obama White House, CIA, FBI, Justice Department and former Senate Democratic leadership in the early stages of the investigation into alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to GOP congressional investigators on Wednesday.

The investigators say the information provided to Fox News “strongly” suggests coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan — which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process.

The timing of a new report is also interesting as we see that a Minnesota FBI agent has just been charged with leaking classified information to a news website, The Intercept. This is the second person charged with leaking classified information to the same publication.

Remember, among the long list of things the DOJ has been investigating, they previously announced they had 27 ongoing leak investigations.

LINING THE DUCKS UP IN A ROW

At this point many are frustrated at the amount of time these investigations have taken, wondering why we haven't seen more people criminally charged, but the sheer scale of the Obama administration's politicization of multiple intelligence agencies, with the sole goal of creating an issue to undermine a newly elected president, is why the IG has spent over a year on the initial investigation. The twists and turns, the conspiracy, which looks to have encompassed dozens of officials, multiple intelligence agencies, and the former Senate minority leader, all the way up to the White House, is the reason there are over a million documents already compiled for just the first investigation.

As The Last Refuse points out, months ago the mainstream media were declaring this type of unprecendent targeting of candidate from the opposing political party by a sitting president and his intelligence community, a "conspiracy theory," and now so much has been uncovered during the course of a supposedly unrelated investigation that it is now front page news.

For criminal charges to be filed, it is not good enough to "see" the dots being connected with the publicly available information. DOJ prosecutors, using the IG report, are going to have to connect those dots with actionable evidence, enough evidence to obtain a conviction in a court of law, which is why they are carefully lining their ducks up in a row.

Once Donald Trump won the 2016 presidential election and all these implicated intelligence community members, current and former, realized that everything they had done, either with the Clinton investigation or the FISA abuses, could be exposed, does anyone really believe that Obama, his admin, or these deep state members, were just going to leave everything out in the open for the Trump appointees to find?

BOTTOM LINE

The new IG investigation announcement has caused a bit of confusion because many of the scandals involving Strzok, Page, Bruce and Nellie Ohr, Andrew McCabe and others, were revealed during the course of a separate and pre-existing OIG investigation.

The fact that IG is officially focusing on the deep state shenanigans in regards to the unverified, Kremlin sourced Steele dossier, which was funded by Hillary Clinton and the DNC, being used without full disclosure to the FISC, to fraudulently obtain FISA warrants to surveil a member of the Trump campaign, brings us one step closer to seeing all their dirty laundry exposed to the light of day.

NOTE TO READERSWith the active suppression of revenue for Independent Media by big tech, donations are needed to help keep websites like All News PipeLine alive. Any extra readers may be able to spare for donations is greatly appreciated. 

SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! & DONATEANP1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! &   SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! & I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 4:08 pm

https://shepherdsheart.life/blogs/news/dragoon-squads

The Coming Hyper-Enabled Dragoon Squads

[list="breadcrumb breadcrumb-menubar"]

[*]THE COMING HYPER-ENABLED DRAGOON SQUADS
[/list]
The Coming Hyper-Enabled Dragoon Squads[/list]
HOME NEWS THE COMING HYPER-ENABLED DRAGOON SQUADS[/list]

POSTED : CELESTE B., DATE : MARCH 29, 2018

[size=30]The Coming Hyper-Enabled Dragoon Squads[/size]

SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! & Bible-battle-war
[size=36]What You Need to Know[/size]
In this article:

• Uncover the mystery of the secret and deadly military unit - the Dragoons

• The Multidomain Dragoon Squad machinery and equipment

• Connecting current events with Biblical prophecy

• Gog and Magog war linked to Dragoon unit

• Timeframe

• Preparedness PulsePoints

SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! & Dragoons_large

[ltr]The very word Dragoons should send a chill up your spine.  These are the sleeper cells awakening to inflict terror and persecution.  Dragoons are used to subjugate and persecute by imposition of troops; and by extension, to compel by threats and violent measures.  Dragoons have been used to prosecute Christians. As the End of Days approaches, these battalions are being compelled into action by the Ancient of Days.[/ltr]

[ltr]SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! & Dragoons_2_large[/ltr]

Dragoons officially began in the European 17th century, although unofficially they have been used throughout history.  They are a class of mounted infantry who used horses for mobility, but who dismounted to fight on foot.
They get their name from their firearm called a "dragon", which is a type of handgun which had a decorated dragon-head on its carbine muzzle.  They were often used for 'internal security', precisely the same term that the United Nations uses for its vassal security and enforcement army.  And Dragoon, no matter the language, translates to the dragon. And from West Point:
SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! & Dragoon_3_large
The Dragoon's were the invention of Count Ernst von Mansfield, one of the greatest German military commanders.  Mansfield created what the French call an "armée volante" or flying army.  One can easily imagine a galloping infantryman with his loose coat and the burning match resembling a flying dragon in the wind.  This imagery brings the angelic war in heaven:
Quote :
 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 
Revelation 12: 7-9
During World War II the Dragoons began using armored vehicles and for ceremonial purposes, but this is rapidly changing. 
Currently, Dragoons are being empowered for tactical surprise, very fast, highly lethal, and are difficult to pin down on the battlefield. The crux of the Multi-Domain Dragoon Squad (MDS) is a system-of-systems approach to enabling a small tactical unit with the capability to survive, thrive, and bring about effects across domains throughout the tactical environment in a terrain in an agnostic way. 
The old Mascot of the Dragoons  was a Devil and there old motto was "give them hell".  That has been changed to for the 21st century to "Dragoons" with their motto as, "Lead the charge". 

[ltr]SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! & 1beckerarticle1_large[/ltr]

The Multidomain Dragoon Squad (MDS) – is composed of:

• 12x soldiers organized in four fire teams.
    • 4x Infantry Mobility Vehicles (IMV).
    • 8x Armed Reconnaissance Robots (Quadrupedal “Cheetah” variant)
    • 1x Autonomous Mobile Robotics Support Vehicle (MRS-V)
    • 1x Autonomous Indirect Fires Support Vehicle (IFS-V)
    • 12x Organic Air Support (Quadcopter variant)

Not only will vehicles be armored but the MDS tactical team will an integrated hyper-enabled combat system composed of numerous future technologies allowing the tactical unit to have multi-domain effects.  I would venture to say they will not only have incredible physical enhancements with many demonically enabled.

Dragoons were redesigned into specific multi-spectrum regiments and instead of horses the Stryker family of wheeled fighting vehicles is used.  

Mr Jeff Becker goes into detail:
Quote :
Each soldier system includes a lightweight helmet-mounted display to provide augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR) pictures based on feeds from sensors – including views of the cyber and electromagnetic environments when appropriate. Communications suites, helmet mounted displays, and associated tablets and warphones will, through the AR/VR systems and big data correlation and tagging allow for new levels of close-in situational awareness and may include IFF/blue-force tracking, threat designation and threat probability indicators on all individuals within the soldier’s field of view. 
MDS will take advantage of the information-minded, connected, and sharp-reflexed young Americans of 2035-2050 using these tools to conduct 3-D, interactive mission planning, surveillance, tagging, marking, targeting and engaging. Moreover, as human performance enhancement, including commercially-available genetic engineering takes off over the next two decades, widespread human enhancement may reverse the trend of increasing obesity and lowered fitness – and a ready pool of more physically capable and healthy 2035-2050 population than we may expect today.
Metamaterials – complex composite materials to reliably manipulate electromagnetic waves – will allow lower profile, higher bandwidth antennas integral to the soldier suit as well as the vehicles and robots within the MDS.  Advanced AI-enabled signal processing will help enable communications despite adversary electronic warfare techniques through a mix of “low probability of intercept” agile radios, quantum-encryption or commercially-derived, but encrypted Wi-Fi like networks. By 2050 soldier exoskeletons may allow members of these squads to communicate through ultra-high bandwidth, personal point to point laser communications and associated quantum cryptographic techniques. 
Each IMV provides overwatch and fire support for the fire team during an assault. This covering fire is provided by the core offensive element of the vehicle, a robotic turret, which includes a variable power laser of 10-50kw, a crew-served machine gun of .50 caliber or higher, and a precision indirect firing weapon providing a range of effects such as high explosive, counter-defilade fragmentation, thermobaric, or high-power microwave bursts depending on the tactical situation.
The coaxial laser is used primarily for dazzling, blinding, and destroying optics and sensors, but may be lethal, depending on the speed of advances in directed energy over the next two decades. The laser beam director continuously sweeps the battlefield with a low-power target acquisition beam – scouring the area for any optics – including human eyes – that are observing the unit. Reflections from the optics are shown on a display – either on the vehicle or to dismounted soldiers, and causes an immediate, higher dazzling pulse to disorient the target while simultaneously slewing the lethal turret in the direction of the threat.
Modernized assault weapons for the solder will include guided rounds, increasing the probability of a hit. Communications and augmented reality capabilities would be integrated between helmet, suit, and weapon, providing cuing and targeting feeds and haptic and optical feedback from any sensor within the local net. Moreover, optical and laser designators, or other electronic environment sensors integral to the weapon will provide targeting for others within the squad, or if necessary, to long range artillery units, or joint fires from the air and maritime domains – or even cyber forces –when required.

In 2016 General Mark Milley, Chief of Staff of the Army,  it would utilize small, elite, Special Forces-like units with operational and strategic level capabilities. 

General Milley stated, "I suspect that the organizations and weapons and doctrines of land armies, between 2025 and 2050, in that quarter-century period of time, will be fundamentally different than what we see today.”
The goal is to mitigate and disrupt, using "drastically improved reconnaissance – persistent Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR), electronic detection capabilities, and a saturation of sensors – and extremely lethal strike capabilities – thermobarics, penetrators, dual warheads, hypersonic weapons, long-range artillery, strike and interdiction aircraft."
The U.S. Army is considering how to assemble and combine advanced capabilities into technologically-superior land units able to attack and destroy larger enemy units, maneuver over the land domain, and seize and hold terrain in support of these missions. Additionally, these forces must have organic, or at least more readily available, cyber, space, and information warfare capabilities.
General Milley has ordered a Multi-Domain Task Force to conduct experimental operations in and across multiple domains.  The Multi-Domain Task Force will be the test bed for a concept of operations and force structure that moves beyond countering adversarial anti-access and area denial (A2/AD) capabilities and will incorporate larger Joint efforts for maneuver and combat operations in the future.

[size=30]Horseback War of Prophecy[/size]

The last use of Dragoons infantry on horseback in combat was made by the Portuguese Army in the war in Angola during the 1960s and early 1970s. In 1966, the Portuguese created an experimental horse platoon, to operate against the guerrillas in the high grass region of Eastern Angola, in which each soldier was armed with a G3 assault rifle for combat on foot and with an automatic pistol to fire from horseback.
The troops on horseback were able to operate in difficult terrain unsuited to motor vehicles and had the advantage of being able to control the area around them, with a clear view over the grass that foot troops did not have.
Moreover, these unconventional troops created a psychological impact on an enemy that was not used to facing horse troops, and thus had no training or strategy to deal with them. The experimental horse platoon was so successful that its entire parent battalion was transformed from an armored reconnaissance unit to a three-squadron horse battalion known as the "Dragoons of Angola". 
One of the typical operations carried out by the Dragoons of Angola, in cooperation with airmobile forces, consisted of the dragoons chasing the guerrillas and pushing them in one direction, with the airmobile troops being launched from helicopter in the enemy rear, trapping the enemy between the two forces.

[ltr]You may be wondering why I provided you a detailed account of the last Dragoon battle, it is because this imagery is about to be summoned by God.[/ltr]

[size=30]End of Days[/size]

SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! & Armageddon-earth-nature-space-comet-meteor-fire_large
Quote :
“And it will come to pass on that day, when Gog comes against the land of Israel, declares the Lord God, that My blazing indignation will flame in My nostrils.” (Ezekiel 38:18)
Throughout the books of biblical prophecy and writings they refer to the coming Gog v Magog war, where the armies of the world come against the land of Israel.  The numerical value of Gog and Magog is 70 which represents the nations of the world.  It is considered a magical number and the gathering armies make it absolutely clear they are employing magic in their strategies. 
There are deep ancient roots to Dragoons in the regions who are players in the Gog v Magog war.
Ancient texts describe the exact number of Sennacherib's troops when he moved against Israel as being the same number as the four kings who came against Abraham. 
Psalm 2:2 talks of the kings and princes of the world who gather together against God and His anointed.
We need to learn some deeper truths about Gog and Magog.
Within the word for Gog is the Hebrew word for "roof".  Just as people have power to make themselves safe and secure against earthly contemporaries by building strong walls, so do they imagine that they have the power to make themselves safe and sure against that which comes from above-against God and...His power to direct matters. 
They are deluded to think they can find security in the protection of their own might, take their fate into their own hands, and crown the building of human greatness with gabled roofs, rendering them independent of God.
The battle of Gog and Magog is the battle against the roof, the fight of the 'roof' illusion of human greatness which never allows for the cheerful confidence and serenity which comes from placing ones trust in God's protection. 
R'Hirsch exposition on the Gog-Magog relationship bases itself on the Hebrew grammatical rule that the prefix mem expresses the idea of projecting something.  For instance, luminary, is a heavenly body which projects light. 
In R'Hirsch's view it represents the philosophy that man can insulate himself against the heavenly power of God and is the attempt to project the philosophy throughout the earth. 
As to the identity of Gog, he will emerge at the end of years, shrouded in mystery.   He does come from the farthest north which in biblical symbolism is viewed as the seat of the forces of evil as well as a geographic location.  There are different thoughts on the location:

• Southeast Russia in the Caucasian Region of the Black Sea

• Josephus identifies Magog with the Scythian's that branched out eastward and westward from the north of the Black Sea.

• Yerushalami Megilliah Magog as the Goths or Gaths, a group of nomadic people who destroyed the Scythian's.  Goth's were considered Germanic. 

• Many identify Gog as Edom who is presented throughout scripture as the epitome of evil and irreconcilable enemy of Israel.  Many believing Edom to be synonymous with Rome. 

• The location of Magog is thought to be the islands scattered around the Aegean Sea.

As you read this account of Ezekiel 38 is this not the same imagery as we see with the Multi-domain Dragoon Squad (MDS):
Quote :
And I lead you astray (unbridle) you, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armor, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them wielding swords:  Ezekiel 38:4
Let us dig a bit deep.  In verse 4 we see that God shall lead them astray.  This is reminiscent of God hardening Pharaoh's heart so that he might know God.  Leading astray also alludes to I will splinter your heart, i.e., what you will do is not because of your own wishes, but because I draw you to your fate.  As the military might assembles they will be reminded that they are mere tools in the Hand of God.  
Certain translations of verse 4 use horse imagery about unbridled horses.  It comes from the Old French envoyser which means unbridled or backslidden. Whoever follows the dictates of his heart is rebellious. 
In the equine world it is customary to lead a beast with the hooks in its jaw because he does not want to go voluntarily.  God says He will put thoughts into your heart and you shall have an urge that will draw you from you land to Israel.
Hooks are also used in fishing for catching those fighting fish. 
All of them clothed in finery, a great assembly, with encompassing shield and buckler, all of them wielding swords. This is surely ancient imagery of the scientifically arrayed Multi-Domain Dragoon Squad.   While greatly arrayed, God is telling them they are impotent in His hands, and this is something that we must remember for the days ahead.
 Skipping ahead:
Quote :
Prepare and make ready for yourself, you and all the battalions mustered about you, and be a guardian for them.
From ancient times you are to be recalled.  In the end of years you shall come to a land restored from the sword, gathered from many nations, upon the hills of Israel which had been desolate continuously-and she she had been liberated from the nations, all of them dwelling confidentially Ezekiel 38:7-8
From ancient times is written in the nifal or passive, meaning that one is being recalled with the purpose of subjecting him to his predestined fate, good or bad.  It indicates that they are assembled so that God may exact His punishment upon them for this generation going all the way back in time. 
This dramatic war will be the legacy and culmination of all generations and of all times.  This confrontation was planned all along.  It is the culmination of world history which inexorably flowing inward to this point, although we could not understand while the events were unfolding.
So great is the armament that Israel will be able to fuel fires with it for a period of seven years, but with weapons will they fuel fire. 
This mighty force will be defeated and be buried at the Valley of Gog's Horde where the every beast of the field and winged bird will be summoned to a banquet to feast upon their flesh and drink their blood. 

[size=30]Time-Frame [/size]

I am often asked to give a time frame.  The military is officially saying that these mobile, protected, and very aware 12-15 person MDS teams will be integrated with an estimated time-frame of 2035-2050, although this is the unclassified time-line. 
From what I am seeing and hearing, I would bump that up to between 2020-2045.  This would also follow the projected biblical dates:
2020-Middle of the 70th Jubilee Week
2030-2000th anniversary of the Resurrection
2045-End of the 70th Jubilee Week, which is to be the last week.
In case you think this was not planned.  On December 2, 1999 The Legend of Dragoon was released.  As we entered the 21st century gamers were marveling at a new game.  As they were playing their moves were being harvested for the real Multi-Domain Dragoons. 

[ltr]SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! & Preparedness_Pulsepoint_large[/ltr]

How do we prepare for supernaturally empowered Dragoons?

• Lay your foundation or cornerstone on Jesus Christ.

• Know, be intimate with the Word or God.  That is your supernaturally empowered sword!

• Communicate with Jesus and Abba Father in prayer.

• Listen to the Holy Spirit for you will be comforted and guided.

• Do not fear the Dragoons, fear God alone. 

• Get in shape as you would for a marathon. 

• Purity!  In your home, food, thoughts, dress, health products, and habits.

• Protective barriers!  God uses them and He sets the example.  Barriers are a biblical principle.  You want to keep bad things out such as EMF and RF.  Create good barriers on your skin and for your health with products that have real ingredients and no synthetics and toxins.  

• Be confident that God is in charge no matter what it looks like.

Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will make Myself known in the eyes of many nations; and they shall know that I am the Lord… And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell securely in the coastlands; and they shall know that I am the Lord. So will I make My holy name known in the midst of My people Israel; and I will not allow My holy name to be profaned any more; and the nations shall know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel. (Yechezkel 38:23)
The truth is that Scripture says that there are dark days ahead and those who remain during many turbulent times of the End Days are only a remnant.  Most of us are not going to live through the ordeal.  We need to be preparing our soul's eternal home.  It is true, that you can wait until the last minute, but what if the Bridegroom comes and you are not ready?  We do not know the day nor the hour, but we can know the season, and it is here. 
Thank you for reading!  Please leave a comment below as I enjoy reading your thoughts as well.
- CB

[size=30][ltr]Sources and References:[/ltr][/size]

Bible

[ltr]Wkipedia Dragoon[/ltr]

[ltr]Small War Journal[/ltr]

[ltr]West Point https://torah.org/torah-portion/perceptions-5771-behar/[/ltr]

[ltr] https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/50054/surprising-connections-between-sukkot-war-gog-magog-jewish-world/#w2lWTuwtw6kFIZbZ.99[/ltr]

[ltr]https://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/News.aspx/5848#.WrvMTech0xQ[/ltr]

[ltr]http://israelnewstalkradio.com/tamar-yonah-show-the-messianic-process-trump-the-u-n-gog-magog-audio-%F0%9F%8E%A7/[/ltr]

[ltr]https://israelnewstalkradio.com/tamar-yonah-show-nibiru-planet-x-gog-magog-what-does-it-all-mean-audio-%F0%9F%8E%A7/[/ltr]

[ltr]  The National Interest[/ltr]

[ltr]https://www.giantbomb.com/the-legend-of-dragoon/3030-13180/forums/your-favoritebest-team-8042/
[/ltr]

[ltr]Aramaic New Testament[/ltr]

[ltr]Ezekiel, Artscroll[/ltr]

[ltr]Ezekiel, Judaica Books, Book 2.[/ltr]

[ltr]________________________________________________________________________[/ltr]

Author Information
 SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! & Celeste_G_large
Celeste has worked as a contractor for Homeland Security and FEMA.  Her training and activation's include the infamous day of 911, flood and earthquake operations, mass casualty exercises, and numerous other operations.  Celeste is FEMA certified and has completed the Professional Development Emergency Management Series.

• Train-the-Trainer

• Incident Command

• Integrated EM:  Preparedness, Response, Recovery, Mitigation

• Emergency Plan Design including all Emergency Support Functions

• Principles of Emergency Management

• Developing Volunteer Resources

• Emergency Planning and Development

• Leadership and Influence, Decision Making in Crisis

• Exercise Design and Evaluation

• Public Assistance Applications

• Emergency Operations Interface

• Public Information Officer

• Flood Fight Operations

• Domestic Preparedness for Weapons of Mass Destruction

• Incident Command (ICS-NIMS)

• Multi-Hazards for Schools

• Rapid Evaluation of Structures-Earthquakes

• Weather Spotter for National Weather Service

• Logistics, Operations, Communications

• Community Emergency Response Team Leader

• Behavior Recognition

And more….
Celeste grew up in a military & governmental home with her father working for the Naval Warfare Center, and later as Assistant Director for Public Lands and Natural Resources, in both Washington State and California. 
 Celeste also has training and expertise in small agricultural lobbying, Integrative/Functional Medicine, asymmetrical and symmetrical warfare, and Organic Farming.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! &   SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! & I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 5:22 pm

OH MY..OH MY...DEEP BREATHS...
On the one hand there's Dave Hodges. 
On the other hand is a blank white space on an open forum.

The Temptation is SEVERE!!!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! &   SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! & I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 6:06 pm

Dove wrote:
OH MY..OH MY...DEEP BREATHS...
On the one hand there's Dave Hodges. 
On the other hand is a blank white space on an open forum.

The Temptation is SEVERE!!!

Isn't that what a forum is for? I read the Hodges article early this morning. I don't agree with him on some things and I do agree on other things. I guess I'm saying that I understand what he is feeling and what he is trying to express. Might not be my view totally - but - I understand his. I do like to hear all sides so . . .

. . . So, that being said, Dove has the stage.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! &   SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! & I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 7:58 pm

I'm like you researcher, want to know and decide for myself, better than a monkey with his eyes and ears closed.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! &   SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! & I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 8:09 pm

LOL!  Okay dokie. Discussion is good..

so the "Not an Ounce of Common Sense Show"  heehee.

I'm going to quote him.

I am growing inreasingly concerned that the White House has been compromised and the President Trump is being prevented from carrying out his agenda.
Well, yeah!!  It's been compromised from the moment he declared his candidacy, and only got worse after the Inauguration. Does Dave not know all that we and others have been documenting every day?

There have been some shocking developments coming out of the White House in the past week that has made me question who is in charge.
The WH has been a swinging door right along as the moles and snakes are uncovered or reveal themselves with their words and actions.
So there are a couple levels to see this as.  One could say that as a DC outsider Trump wouldn't necessarily know everyone's history and allegiances till they actually expose themselves.
I think it could well be more stealthy than that, for a very important reason.  Trump has promised a Presidency and eventually a government OF, BY, and FOR the people.

From our point of view and the knowledge we believe we have, he could have gone in and fired half or more of all who hold positions in Washington.  But that's not smart or productive.  And we all have to remember that half the nation HATES HIM.
That path of housecleaning would have been catastrophic beyond words.

Instead, I see him suffering fools gladly so that the people can see these players for who and what they are, what they've really done, and come to agree and even call for their ouster.   Despite the sometimes crazy tweets, he's exercising a great deal of restraint.
Look at California.  He's waiting on the people to rise up and demand law and order.
It's so imperative to any lasting success that he do it this way.
It HAS TO come from the people.

And how do we defeat darkness?  Expose it to the light.  Bring these people up, front and center.  Call attention to their words, actions, alliances (as Q does). See if their agenda is a strong America. Do they support the good of the people? Or is it greed filled, self-serving, or even much worse.  How did they come to a position? 
Do they have integrity?  Are they honest?  Should they be where they are with the power they have?

The swinging door is the result, not the cause of anything.

The appointment of John Bolton is very troubling. He is a globalist warmonger and his presence can only mean one thing. He was brought in for the sole purpose of starting World War III.
Really?    Talk about a GIANT LEAP to a conclusion .

What do we really know of McMaster?  Did he need to go? 

President Trump had seemed to be getting the Korean crisis under control.
Yep..just about as far as you can throw liddle Kim with one hand tied.

Let me ask.  Do you trust China?

North Korea’s leader has blinked and said that he would agree to give up his nuclear weapons and seek reunification with South Korea.
Reunification is NOT what the WH wants. (according to Trump's spokespeople on Fox)
A summit was discussed by Trump presumably to be scheduled in May. Now, the talk of Trump led peace talks has disappeared from the President’s messages to the public. Kim is so frightened he secretly went to China after CFR mainstay Bolton entered the White House.
Another grand leap of opinion.  He can't back that statement up at all.

Since Bolton came on the scene, we have sent massive amounts of troops into Jordan along with tanks and tactical nuclear weapons.
Good grief.  Bolton was brought on 7 days ago.  That's not how all this works.
There's a plan and there's knowledge of secret info-intel.  Nothing happened
over a 7 day period because of Bolton coming on board!
We're supposed to believe that Trump decided two weeks ago to go to war (and with who might I ask?  Everybody?  WWIII Everybody?) 

Wars take planning-lots of it.  The military would know.   And I don't think Bolton is the 'sign'.  And we don't need Bolton to shoot a missile down.  I mean....

How does Hodges make his logic logical-how could it even work?  It can't because
it doesn't. 

Take Bolton out of the equation.  Now do you think war is on the immediate horizon?
Moreso than a month or two or six months ago?

America, we are on the verge of World War III. This is a complete reversal of where the President stood only two weeks ago.
I knew it.  I'm going to pass out from biting my tongue.  Now nobody let me listen in on any intel.  MAYBE something crazy has happened and EVERYTHING'S  suddenly changed.  But I don't think so.
It would not be out of character for Trump to bring in someone for a specific purpose and have them move on when that segment of the plan is complete.

There IS a plan.  NK is covered in that plan.  Iran is covered in that plan.  The President's first choice is heavy sanctions coupled with a mighty show of military strength, progress with his promises, support (however he got it) from allies.  And I could see Bolton fitting right in with that show of strength.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! &   SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! & I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 8:15 am

stopped listening to hodges long ago...bullshit artist
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! &   SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! & I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 9:15 am

I don't have issue with every word, of course, but I'd best cc it all here anyway.

I have an  important disclosure. First, if Donald Trump were to run for President in 2020, in the present environment, I would vote for him, despite the difference I have with the President on supporting baby killers and increasing the amount of foreigners coming into America who will take American jobs (see Omnibus bill). However, based on comments associated with the first video, left by Trump supporters, I feel compelled to state the following:

I have risked my life and the lives of my family to support this President. If the Deep State is ever successful in taking complete control of the reigns of government, through the Democratic Party, I will be on the first bus to a FEMA camp, or worse, as will many of my friends (eg Steve Quayle, Paul Martin, Mike Adams, Dr. Ted Broer).
In supporting this President and opposing Hillary Clinton, I have cost myself employment, money and been subject to extreme criticism from some of my friends and family. Supporting Trump has turned many parts of my life upside down. How dare anyone question my resolve to Make America Great Again. I have been all in since the early days of the Trump campaign. I have been called a Russian subversive agent by the liberal media, namely, the New York Times and the Washington Post. In supporting Trump, my reputation has taken enormous hits, but I am still standing with this President.
For the record, Donald Trump is a flawed man who has fallen short of the glory of God, as we all have.
I am shocked at how many Donald Trump zealots are patrolling social media. The slightest bit of criticism directed at Trump is met with vehemence and retribution. News flash: Donald Trump is not Jesus Christ and when he steps out of line, he opens himself up for criticism.
Meaningless emotionalism.

In my role as a proud member of the Independent Media, I will never back off my responsiblity to tell the truth, no matter who is comitting a transgression against humanity or the Lord.
More of the same.  Anyone can sincerely believe and still be sincerely wrong!
See,people get caught (not us of course), but if you can get someone agreeing with you, establish acceptance,  and then you slide into your point in that same general mood of acceptance....
Soooo dangerous.
And now let's add some passion-some righteous indignation.  Ready?  Here it comes:

Donald Trump signed an Omnibus bill. I do not give a damn if he has discretion on how he spends the money, or not. I don’t give a damn if has some secret plan designed to fool the Deep State by signing the Omnibus. The fact remains that this President put his name on a document that supports baby killing and calls for the funding of Planned Parenthood to the tune of $500 million. A man’s word is his bond. and when he put his name on this abortion-supporting Omnibus bill, he crossed over to the dark side.

POTUS has crossed over to the dark side, according to DH.  And he bolsters that point with the gruesome details of abortion.  Yet, he would vote for him again today.

You've just been invited to be adopted into his moral dilemma; one that he can't reconcile for himself.

I would like to ask a reflective question if I may. Are you aware of what a partial birth abortion can consist of? When the baby is exiting the birth canal, forceps are used by the executioner as they crush the skull of the baby. We don’t even execute mass murderers with such depraved indifference.
The means does not justify the end.
Following the execution of the baby, the baby is then carved up like some pinata and its body parts are sold to the highest bidder. Look at this practice America! Do not run from the facts that underlie the fact that this country has executed 60 mllion babies. Then read what the Bible says about harming children.

Is the White House Down? Has there been a successful coup? What could account for such noteworthy reversals by President Trump? Regardless of where the truth lies, this President needs our prayers, but we, as his base, cannot be pulled off point. There are two underlying forces at work in making this country great again. The first principle is our dedication to reclaiming the Constitution in its original form. The second and the most important precept is our unwavering service to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. On these points, there can be no compromise. Pray for Donald Trump and demand better from President Trump.

WH down? A coup?  Noteworthy reversals?  Those are big words, and a gigantic leap from reality all because Hodges doesn't want to accept the obvious answers.
The answer is what good is it to win a battle if it costs you the war? 

Trump is not a dictator; he does not have unlimited discretion or power. The truth is the only consolidated power he might have is with the military.
And abortion at the moment is a domestic issue, and an explosive one.
There is such a thing as an unsustainable level of chaos, and we already as a nation, within our own borders, are not that far  from it.  

POTUS made the only rational decision.  Look to Congress, look to the public at large to pin the sin of abortion on.

Stopping the killing of babies by abortion isn't the first priority if we're ALL about to be killed.  And according to Hodges, that's exactly what we're looking at.

Yes, it's shameful that all POTUS had was an 'either-or' choice, but I feel that's exactly what it was, and that he made the necessary decision for the day at hand.
Let's make sure we live first, so we can bring about the desired changes in the moral and ethical heart of the country.

To think that a single signature on a bill is going to bring about the desired and required changes that will end abortion is absurd.

As you can see, nothing in the article swayed me.  Not his history, his 'sources', not the Bible quotes, nothing brought me to in any way accept his premises re POTUS, or Bolton, or NK, or policy, or the condition of the nation or the world.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! &   SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! & I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 9:36 am

michael371 wrote:
stopped listening to hodges long ago...bullshit artist

Ya mean I did all that writing and that's all I had to say?  Well...why didn't you tell me sooner?!?  LOL.

It is an open forum and I've managed to step over Hodges for a long time too, but he needed to have something good for putting out that headline....and he didn't, at all, again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! &   SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! & I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 3-29-2018 = Is the White House Down? & IG ON NEW FBI CIA DOJ FISA! &
Page 1 of 1