Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The MASTER and the CHAIR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The MASTER and the CHAIR Empty
PostSubject: The MASTER and the CHAIR   The MASTER and the CHAIR I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 10:47 am

Here Q has said outright that the Roth bought and paid for clowns control the Vatican.
Want to add to this from what you've studied?  DOIT.  Wink

Apr 3 2018 20:49:59 (EDT) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 3474d4 884858   >>884833
The "Chair" serves the Master.
Who is the Master?
P = C.
Q

Apr 4 2018 19:02:33 (EDT) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 169658 896860   List the estimated wealth of religious organizations.
Billions.
Vatican bank.
$229B.
Board of Superintendence.
Supervisory Commission of Cardinals.
Clown connection.
1832 Rothschild loan to the Holy See.
Q

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The MASTER and the CHAIR   The MASTER and the CHAIR I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 11:42 am

What do you know about the Swiss Praetorian Guard at the Vatican? It looks like they are guarding him, right? But it seems that i heard somewhere that they are the ones who appointed the position of pope in the first place long, long ago. So are they guarding him or is he under their watch in a different kind of way?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The MASTER and the CHAIR   The MASTER and the CHAIR I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 12:11 pm

They dress like sissy men and look like court jesters or the joker in a pack of cards. That's what I've always thought and nothing will change my mind about it.

The MASTER and the CHAIR 220317937_0acc5e4ef3_z

The MASTER and the CHAIR Court-Jester-Entertainer

The MASTER and the CHAIR 7759264414_5b546c36de_b

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The MASTER and the CHAIR   The MASTER and the CHAIR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The MASTER and the CHAIR
Page 1 of 1