Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

this video goes hand in hand with recent events

Go down 
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

this video goes hand in hand with recent events Empty
PostSubject: this video goes hand in hand with recent events   this video goes hand in hand with recent events I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 6:30 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejzmLMg0_uE

we know this is true and have known for a long time, but here is a 32nd degree mason talking about it.....it goes right along with the recent events,especially with the crackdown on human trafficking.....i have been watching his videos and he is an interesting guy....is he totally honest in the things that he says?.....the things that i know about, he seems on point
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this video goes hand in hand with recent events   this video goes hand in hand with recent events I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 1:00 pm

That was interesting. Thanks. i'll be checking out some of his other videos.

i ran across the following video today, am about half way through and thought you might want to see it too.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: this video goes hand in hand with recent events   this video goes hand in hand with recent events I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 2:10 pm

the Holy Spirit got the best of him and the more that i listen, the better that i like him.....i have not heard him say one thing that was out of school, as far as my research.....sad, men join an occult religious order to learn the same things that i found right out of the bible, and other areas such as math,science and accurate historical accounts, along with the study of paganism...i hope that they don't do a "william morgan" ( similar to a "clintoncide")on him....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this video goes hand in hand with recent events   this video goes hand in hand with recent events I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this video goes hand in hand with recent events
Page 1 of 1