Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Related 17 May - RED FREAKIN' ALERT!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Related 17 May - RED FREAKIN' ALERT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Q Related 17 May - RED FREAKIN' ALERT!!!   Q Related 17 May - RED FREAKIN' ALERT!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 3:48 pm

OK, somebody splain please! What happened to Q's April 2018 drops? All of April was wiped off of the Q site and I have no explanation for this. This is totally "MY" observation. I didn't and haven't seen this posted someplace else. The screen capture below is my own just snapped a few minutes ago from my computer.

Anyone who is on any other forum boards or whatever please share this information. We need to find an answer to this.

Q Related 17 May - RED FREAKIN' ALERT!!! Q_apri10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q Related 17 May - RED FREAKIN' ALERT!!!   Q Related 17 May - RED FREAKIN' ALERT!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 4:27 pm

I went back and checked my archived screen captures. I started capturing at #979 on 28 April. Anyway everything from at least #979 (28 April) through #1310 (04 May) is gone. Eliminated. Kaput.

Speculation time: Did we have a Q imposter during that time period? I do recall posting on 04 May that the numbering system was seemingly out of order. On that date we also got a trip code change. You may recall all that from that post. If not see the link below. Questions, questions.

All the pedo island stuff was in there too. I have it all archived.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t19965-q-drops-04-may

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q Related 17 May - RED FREAKIN' ALERT!!!   Q Related 17 May - RED FREAKIN' ALERT!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 5:41 pm

Now the old number system is back this afternoon.

????? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot ?????

Q Related 17 May - RED FREAKIN' ALERT!!! Old_nu10

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: It is still there   Q Related 17 May - RED FREAKIN' ALERT!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 6:31 pm

https://qanon.pub

958 onward!

includes April
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q Related 17 May - RED FREAKIN' ALERT!!!   Q Related 17 May - RED FREAKIN' ALERT!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 6:40 pm

Yeah, the old number system restored April. Still no clue what the ???? was happening.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q Related 17 May - RED FREAKIN' ALERT!!!   Q Related 17 May - RED FREAKIN' ALERT!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 6:43 pm

need them all?, won't be a snap shots cause its too much... 

Feeling much better on my end these days though some nagging mid morning if I sit too long.
Maybe going prospecting week end after this.. 

So assuming you all saw my post today... Q stuff is too much of a distraction... nothing you can do about it... but I would like to say that if you divert and look at all the things bringing this place down... there is not a lot of time left!

Might all look at www.stevequayle.com
zerohedge.com
shtfplan.com
blacklistednews.com 
and some more and the news is not roses at all, EU, Money/Bankers, Housing Down... bla bla bla... Dollar Dumping TOO!

The Signs Are All Getting Worse and when you all decide you need something it will not be there! 0.000000!
Food, Winter Clothing, Winter Camp Shelter, Protection (hungry humans & dogs), Seeds & Garden Tools, Spare Anything!

Get The Drift!!

Here in the foot hills they keep spraying and changing the weather in 1 day back to hail, rain and clouds 73-48 morning temps with wind about 10 or more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q Related 17 May - RED FREAKIN' ALERT!!!   Q Related 17 May - RED FREAKIN' ALERT!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 6:51 pm

I also feel strongly that the helli was looking for sumptin... The local Sheriff is stepping down due to budget they said.... he was a Constitutional Sheriff! My wifes uncle who was a famous Sheriff helped get ours elected.. all good people!
Dunno who we'll get now or what they stand for since I don't know the locals running!

I don't like the buzzing hornets but I'm not complaining anymore since I know the answers I'll receive don't really make sense. Got some Splorin to do for some other lost trails to make using my walker easier to use when the time comes
jess keepin the weed n brush wackin to a mineemum.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related 17 May - RED FREAKIN' ALERT!!!   Q Related 17 May - RED FREAKIN' ALERT!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 7:05 pm

Quoting Researcher:
Speculation time: Did we have a Q imposter during that time period? I do recall posting on 04 May that the numbering system was seemingly out of order. On that date we also got a trip code change. You may recall all that from that post. If not see the link below. Questions, questions.
------------------------------------------------
I think the best I can do on this is say I'm extremely sure there was no fakery, no imposter.
Considering everyone has access to the q posts and the chan posts, it doesn't surprise me at all
to have those pics gone.
And I had the post numbers goof up on me more than once.  It could be that when the q site moderator (or Q) pulled the pics, it pulled the whole post and goofed up the numbers. 
Afterwards perhaps some text was reinstalled, or in some other manner they reset the post numbers.

We saw what we were supposed to see.  Now they're put away again. We could figure out if they're
still on 'great awakening', but it was for autists and patriots, not the general public who has no
background info-no proper context to understand the who what and why of them.  IMHO.

Of all the time for me to have other must-do's.  How will I ever catch up?
But getting the mid terms is imperative.  I think alot of other issues will get
resolved if we keep a majority of 'healthy' hearted Republicans.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Related 17 May - RED FREAKIN' ALERT!!!   Q Related 17 May - RED FREAKIN' ALERT!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Related 17 May - RED FREAKIN' ALERT!!!
Page 1 of 1