Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q RELATED 5/20

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  5/20 Empty
PostSubject: Q RELATED 5/20   Q RELATED  5/20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 1:54 pm

the counter attack:

Chair of the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Nunes appearing on Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo this morning May20 2018 stated HE AND TREY GOWDY WERE INVITED TO THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE ON FRIDAY!
THE DID NOT ACCEPT THE INVITATION.
THEY SMELLED A RAT AND DECLINED.
IT WAS A SET-UP !!!!

THE NEW YORK TIMES HAD THE STORY PRE-WRITTEN AND READY TO RELEASE AFTER THE MEETING BETWEEN THE REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMEN AND THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE.
THE LEAK WOULD HAVE BEEN PLACED AT THE FEET OF NUNES/GOWDY.

NEO-MARXIST DEMOCRAT SEN.MARK WARNER WAS MOST LIKELY IN ON THE CONSPIRACY, WARNING THAT ANY LEAKING OF NAMES WOULD BE ILLEGAL.
HIS STATEMENT CAME ON FRIDAY, "It would be at best irresponsible, and at worst potentially illegal, for members of Congress to use their positions to learn the identity of an FBI source for the purpose of undermining the ongoing investigation into Russian interference in our election,"

Rep. Nunes went on to state and "informant" aka, spy inside the Trump campaign was a "red-line" and things would have to stop/end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSEamaRxBC8

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  5/20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 5/20   Q RELATED  5/20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 1:58 pm

The London pics from today and Feb. 16th have been identified as at or near
10 Northumberland Ave, Westminster, London.
I haven't seen a confirm yet.

Last edited by Dove on Sun May 20, 2018 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  5/20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 5/20   Q RELATED  5/20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 2:10 pm

President Trump on a rip and a tear.  Check it out:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

(edit: hilarious.  As I post it here, Q board lights up and Q posts it on his board.  Never mock the synchro-force. hee)(no doubt it was Q's idea first. Wink  )

Last edited by Dove on Sun May 20, 2018 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  5/20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 5/20   Q RELATED  5/20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 2:38 pm

I have to try this for peace of mind, so...

Surely Q team would know RM covered his own tarmac meeting with a bogus cover story that was then classified.  (2 times.  1st scheduled trip was cancelled).   It was something I ran across from somewhere in wiki. (possibly vault 7) I did post it at the time.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  5/20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 5/20   Q RELATED  5/20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 7:34 pm

I was reading it so I'll go ahead and post it:

https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/996821093146120192

Rep. Jim Jordan Q RELATED  5/20 Twitter_verified_16
@Jim_Jordan | 169,798 followers
Activity Map Analyse Visualise Alert
It’s high time for transparency. The DOJ and FBI have continually and repeatedly thwarted congressional oversight. We’re asking @realDonaldTrump to direct the Attorney General to give us the documents—because the American people deserve answers.
Q RELATED  5/20 DdVrgBVWsAIC9eB

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Q RELATED  5/20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 5/20   Q RELATED  5/20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q RELATED 5/20
Page 1 of 1