Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why 1630 (Hundred Sixty Thirty)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Why 1630 (Hundred Sixty Thirty) Empty
PostSubject: Why 1630 (Hundred Sixty Thirty)   Why 1630 (Hundred Sixty Thirty) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 1:04 pm

Matthew 13
Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown. (1630)

11 He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them.

16 But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. 17 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.

After rendering the 2006 ESA image of Cydonia Mars. I inverted the image to see if there was any other detail to see that way. What showed up in the left hand top corner of the image was a outline of my home at 1630 and the figure for the constellation Scorpius/Eagle who's main star is Antares which lies at Right Ascension 1630

Why 1630 (Hundred Sixty Thirty) Myhome11

So I was shown so much at Right Ascension 1630.

Jesus Resurrection 4-6-33 All on top the Antares Pyramid. Moon as viewed from Earth. Right Ascension 1630

Why 1630 (Hundred Sixty Thirty) Galaxy13

Also the year I was born Easter fell on of all the date's it can be it was 4-6-58 same as 4-6-33 with the Moon in the same place at Right Ascension 1630
Why 1630 (Hundred Sixty Thirty) Galaxy13

Roswell NM 7-4-1947 The famous UFO crash. Whose Lat. and Long. is 33 by 103.6 the same info: written with my name Buster on this Galaxy map. Earth as viewed from Mars. Again at Right Ascension 1630

Why 1630 (Hundred Sixty Thirty) Galaxy14

Moon Landing 7-20-1969 Mars as viewed from Earth.Again Right Ascension 1630
Why 1630 (Hundred Sixty Thirty) Galaxy15

Launch date for Viking 1 Orbiter 8-20-1975 Earth as viewed from Mars.
The Orbiter that took the first image of the Face on Mars AgainRight Ascension 1630
Why 1630 (Hundred Sixty Thirty) Galaxy16

Last edited by Done on Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Why 1630 (Hundred Sixty Thirty)   Why 1630 (Hundred Sixty Thirty) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 1:47 pm

Hey, Buster, I may not know much about advanced astronomy but I do know that it's nice to see you back here at the forum alive and kicking.

cheers

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why 1630 (Hundred Sixty Thirty)   Why 1630 (Hundred Sixty Thirty) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 2:03 pm

researcher wrote:
Hey, Buster, I may not know much about advanced astronomy but I do know that it's nice to see you back here at the forum alive and kicking.

cheers
Thanks my long time friend. I'm in good health, just a little overweight. It's just that it get's to me sometimes what happen to me back in 2005. Keep trying to prove it's not all in my head, that it's real. I was told I would find my answer's in the Bible and at Cydonia Mars and I did. Alot of my findings are in David Flynn's book. Just scares me sometimes.
praise GOD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why 1630 (Hundred Sixty Thirty)   Why 1630 (Hundred Sixty Thirty) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why 1630 (Hundred Sixty Thirty)
Page 1 of 1