Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Related 26 & 27 June

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Related 26 & 27 June Empty
PostSubject: Q Related 26 & 27 June   Q Related 26 & 27 June I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 12:42 pm

Ran across this video from JustInformed Talk that someone posted to All News Pipeline breaking down the latest Q postings. Never heard of this guy or his YT channel but he's seeming to me to be pretty level headed. His dot connecting is very compelling. Any-old-who, his breakdown of the latest Q postings are worth a listen if you have the time. This video is 51 min in length. I'm in the middle of it and just had to share with y'all.

JustInformed Talk YT Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm5CkXzGXb-A2XX0nuTctMQ

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Jun 27, 2018
Q ANON: "Attempt still made."

https://youtu.be/v7n8XMG6_lU

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related 26 & 27 June   Q Related 26 & 27 June I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 12:59 pm

Will watch above vid in a sec. R.
I was just bringing this 1 min. video I was 'campaigning' for.
I hope there are alot more. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=67&v=eFRHX6glTSM

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 1602-1604   Q Related 26 & 27 June I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 1:30 pm

Q Related 26 & 27 June Q2710
Q Related 26 & 27 June Q27-110

Q Related 26 & 27 June Q160410
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: q-1605 BIG = MR. S INTERVIEW (STRZOK)   Q Related 26 & 27 June I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 1:40 pm

Q Related 26 & 27 June Q160510
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q Related 26 & 27 June   Q Related 26 & 27 June I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 3:03 pm

HUGE!!!

Crystal clear original document PDF link is below.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4562902/Letter-to-the-President-June-27-Docx.pdf

Q Related 26 & 27 June Q-kenn10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add data)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q Related 26 & 27 June   Q Related 26 & 27 June I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 4:09 pm

Q Related 26 & 27 June Q-160810
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related 26 & 27 June   Q Related 26 & 27 June I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 5:22 pm

Yes huge.  But I believe Q has said no new SC appointees forthcoming. He may have intimated 'before the elections'.   That it is 'locked (up)' right now.  But, this tips the court anyway, so looks like it's all is good for now whether this unlocks a new appointee at this time or not.

I think there's a link between the 1 min vid. I posted and Q's post that there is 'assassination' discussed in the eventually to be released emails, and the Team is interjecting that into group think as a reasonable and believable fact before it's released.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related 26 & 27 June   Q Related 26 & 27 June I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 9:29 pm

From the 'other' camp, Move on dot org.  supposedly written by Alyssa Milano, tonite.
Highlights are theirs, not mine.

I did post a list by state several days ago of cities targeted for protests.  Wonder where it is?

Hi, Alyssa Milano here. 
Every time I think, "This is it. We've hit the bottom. It can't get any worse than it is right now," we're faced with another crisis. This week has been worse than most. The Muslim ban. A Supreme Court vacancy that is a direct threat to choice, to LGBT equality, to so many of our rights. And the continuing atrocities on the border.
So much is happening, and I know that at times it can make all of us feel powerless. But we are not. We are the majority; we are powerful; we will stand together in solidarity to show the power of the resistance in the face of these continuing horrors and we will vote in November. We need to send a clear message in Washington and around the country that we will fight like hell for our kids and each others' kids; we will fight like hell to turn back this multi-front attack on the dignity and safety of all our diverse communities.
That's why MoveOn is organizing a huge Families Belong Together Day of Action this Saturday—the biggest event its nearly 20-year history—to protest this administration's horrific actions on the border—actions that I believe are crimes against humanity—and to prove that no matter the odds, we are up to the challenge.
To pull it off, MoveOn is going to need security, staging, signage, hundreds of volunteer marshals, Jumbotrons, top-level video technology, additional staff—and that's just in Washington, D.C. MoveOn is also pouring time, technology, and resources into promoting 680+ events across the country, recruiting tens of thousands of people to attend, training volunteers, and more. All told, it's costing MoveOn 1.1 million dollars to pull this off.

I'm shattered by every image, audio clip, and horrific story coming from the camps—let's be honest, prisons—where immigrant children are being kept, and by the devastatingly callous response from the White House. 
And the horrible fact is that, as you read this message, more than 2,000 families are still separated, Linda. Yesterday we learned that contrary to Donald Trump's executive order, the administration will NOT be reuniting these children with their families until their parents drop their asylum cases and agree to be deported.1 
That's right, this administration—from the party of family values—is now using children as hostages in an effort to punish their parents. 
And they are laughing at us as we fight back. Earlier this week, during a speech at the White House, Jeff Sessions mocked activists like you and me and joked—to raucous applause—about separating parents from their children.2
I think we should show Mr. Sessions exactly who he is dealing with, don't you?  
That's why this weekend, MoveOn members like you and me are gathering in cities across America to take part in more than 600 Families Belong Together events and march to demand that these families be reunited—immediately—and that children not be used as pawns in this administration's disgusting games.
And just so there's no confusion: Children and parents must not be reunited, only to be then held in prison camps. Media attention has started to shift away from this critical issue, so continuing to shine a spotlight on this crisis is incredibly important, which is why I will continue to speak out, and why I hope that you will, too.

This is a frightening and devastating moment. But I'm still inspired. And I have hope.
I'm inspired because I see hundreds of thousands of Americans taking action and proclaiming that families belong together.
I see footage of faith leaders, doctors, nurses, and folks who want to help heading to the border.
I see business owners, cultural leaders, and civic organizations using their voices and platforms to resist and encourage others to do the same.
And I see communities across our country preparing to take to the streets in more than 600 cities this Saturday, June 30, to take part in Families Belong Together rallies, in what will be one of the largest days of action since the Women’s March in January, 2017.
And I'm grateful to MoveOn members, because you—along with the National Domestic Workers Alliance and hundreds of other partners—are helping to create and support the 600+ events across the country and in Washington, D.C.
It takes massive resources to pull off a massive network of events like this one and get it right. (I know firsthand what it takes, because I've put on lots of productions.) And I'm amazed by what MoveOn and partners are doing. They're creating a uniquely impactful day of rallies—and doing the planning over the course of just 10 days!

The vicious man in the White House bullied many of my friends on Twitter, and I myself have been the target of hateful attacks. I am able to laugh these off, frankly, because of my privilege; I'm lucky that I can ignore right-wing rantings and attacks.
But the thousands of families who are being torn apart by our government right now don't have that same privilege. Nor do the tens of thousands more who will face indefinite detention in prison camps, if we don't stop this brutality. These families are asylum-seekers who have heard of the promise of America and are pursuing the American dream—the same dream that so many of our families came to the United States to pursue. Those of us who have made our homes in America, who have the position, opportunity, and platform, must use our voices to speak up—and keep speaking up.
Saturday will be one of those moments when together, all of us—of all races and ethnicities, of all economic backgrounds—will channel our outrage and force this administration to act.
I'm grateful to the immigrant-led organizations who have fought on the front lines of this fight for years. And I'm grateful to MoveOn for its critical work at this moment.
But gratitude doesn't pay the bills, which is why I'm chipping in and asking that you, too—if you can—chip in.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Related 26 & 27 June   Q Related 26 & 27 June I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Related 26 & 27 June
Page 1 of 1