Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Related 17 June

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Related 17 June Empty
PostSubject: Q Related 17 June   Q Related 17 June I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 4:50 pm

Guess its about time to start an official Q related thread for today. Spring sorta kinda did earlier but is not named as such (confusing). See link below for earlier Q related stuff.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t20158-q-17th-june-https-qanon-pub

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Related 17 June Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Related 17 June   Q Related 17 June I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 6:16 pm

The link above has the crazy edited Obama speech tweet and the full length missing hand video.

Then we have O's roommate, https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/government-elections-politics/choice-2012/the-frontline-interview-sohale-siddiqi/

My take is that we have Q confirm on this individual. (?)

The Pakistani connections run from San Fran. Occidental College to New York and Columbia U.
And a visitor from Pakistan-a member of the Bhutto family, aka Dynasty, aka leader of the Pakistan
Peoples Party.
In the interview, Saddiqi confirms "You were friends with the Bhuttos. In fact, one of the daughters came to visit you at some point.'

Q alerted there is an Awan connection here to dig out.

(That Bhutto family money may trace back to CF investment opportunities in Haiti.) And probably a slew of other stuff.

You know, she and he and many others have made a lot of commitments they accepted 'green' for,
that they can't exactly deliver.  heheh.

Get that perpetual security clearance thing taken care of.  I'm sure it's on the list.

I don't think I'm going any further on this tonite, but never say never.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Q Related 17 June
Page 1 of 1