Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GooGoil Cookie Tech Savy Person somewhere please read / respond to Question

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GooGoil Cookie Tech Savy Person somewhere please read / respond to Question Empty
PostSubject: GooGoil Cookie Tech Savy Person somewhere please read / respond to Question   GooGoil Cookie Tech Savy Person somewhere please read / respond to Question I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:27 am

Here is another tid bit on this goo g oile cookie.
If one deletes it from a running browser and also has it blocked... and you then unplug the ethernet cable... (to keep riff raff out while away) then plug cable back in IT Returns in the list of the still running browser with no new user input though blocked (you need to know all ip addresses goo uses to be able to totally block in your firewall).

So it is not about being added at browser start up... it is when the computer is connected.
So then is it tied to firmware or connection to service?

I so wish that some one with a very high level of expertise could do some write up on this topic and show some insight as to what they are trying to monitor.
Also does said cookie land in the browsers files or somewhere else for execution when the browser is started.
Is it a java-script and does anyone truly know the purpose in the spi world.

If it is bad, how to block?

I am still looking into this!
Back to top Go down

GooGoil Cookie Tech Savy Person somewhere please read / respond to Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: GooGoil Cookie Tech Savy Person somewhere please read / respond to Question   GooGoil Cookie Tech Savy Person somewhere please read / respond to Question I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 11:51 am

last post:
the terminal commands to look up ip's was not useable!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GooGoil Cookie Tech Savy Person somewhere please read / respond to Question   GooGoil Cookie Tech Savy Person somewhere please read / respond to Question I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 12:03 pm

Ok, I give up on this, way too complicated!
So I and others will just endure so as to have access to info on the net.
Be careful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GooGoil Cookie Tech Savy Person somewhere please read / respond to Question   GooGoil Cookie Tech Savy Person somewhere please read / respond to Question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GooGoil Cookie Tech Savy Person somewhere please read / respond to Question
Page 1 of 1