Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Left Has Totally lost it! Video from NY Times inside – WARNING – 100% Offensive!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

The Left Has Totally lost it! Video from NY Times inside – WARNING – 100% Offensive! Empty
PostSubject: The Left Has Totally lost it! Video from NY Times inside – WARNING – 100% Offensive!   The Left Has Totally lost it! Video from NY Times inside – WARNING – 100% Offensive! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 10:11 pm

One minute long – OFFENSIVE HOMOSEXUAL THEME – you’ve been warned!

How can our country survive this kind of stuff? Video from the OFFICIAL New York Times.

Show Notes: New York Times wrote:
From our opinion team: In Episode One of “Trump Bites,” Mr. Trump’s not-so-secret admiration for President Vladimir Putin of Russia plays out in a teenager’s bedroom, where the fantasies of this forbidden romance come to life.

“Trump Bites” is a series of three short video cartoons that combine real Donald Trump audio clips with hand-drawn fantasy animations by Mr. Plympton. The video cartoons riff on Mr. Trump’s absurd utterances to illustrate the president’s tumultuous inner life of paranoia, narcissism and xenophobia.

Whether it's reporting on conflicts abroad and political divisions at home, or covering the latest style trends and scientific developments, New York Times video journalists provide a revealing and unforgettable view of the world. It's all the news that's fit to watch.

https://youtu.be/1KC7lctZYsA

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

The Left Has Totally lost it! Video from NY Times inside – WARNING – 100% Offensive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Left Has Totally lost it! Video from NY Times inside – WARNING – 100% Offensive!   The Left Has Totally lost it! Video from NY Times inside – WARNING – 100% Offensive! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 8:48 am

That should be offensive to any American. It's one thing to have a difference of opinion about one's pres but to be so offensive is downright unamerican. -At one time, we as a country could have disagreements but never acted up violently as we see going on today - 
 I can say  confidently that I will agree with what Mike says before he even posts it. It's no wonder America is in trouble....
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Left Has Totally lost it! Video from NY Times inside – WARNING – 100% Offensive!   The Left Has Totally lost it! Video from NY Times inside – WARNING – 100% Offensive! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 11:28 am

I can say  confidently that I will agree with what Mike says before he even posts it.

Hehehe, I'm waiting on Mike to see this thread. I know that he will have plenty to say, probably a good long rant, and I can't wait to hear it.

Que Mike in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Left Has Totally lost it! Video from NY Times inside – WARNING – 100% Offensive!   The Left Has Totally lost it! Video from NY Times inside – WARNING – 100% Offensive! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 12:45 pm

i'm putting down a hardwood floor at the moment, along with garden duties....after picking 9 1/2 full buckets of tomatoes, and other assorted stuff, and being down on my knees since 9 am, i could go for a rant....but, since ya'll already know what i'll say, i just save the typing....the reprobate bastards are pushing their luck because i do expect to see a couple of angels pay new york a visit at any time....i actually think more of putin than i do the ****in' demo-rats bastards in this country, and i mean every last one of the fungus covered sacks of shit....ima' try to fins a copy of the speech putin gave a few years ago concerning the western world...he was not wrong...(i'll never let ya'll down, here it is)

https://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/vladimir-putin-reveals-the-west-is-controlled-by-satanic-pedophiles.191438/

ya'll reckon this has anything to do with "russia, russia, russia" and why they didn't want the summit to happen?.....these rotten, literal sons of the devil are about to come out of the woodwork, fighting against us....this is not flesh and blood stuff
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: The Left Has Totally lost it! Video from NY Times inside – WARNING – 100% Offensive!   The Left Has Totally lost it! Video from NY Times inside – WARNING – 100% Offensive! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 1:08 pm

Yep ! I told ya I agree  and 100% to boot !!!    Now back to work (outside fence fixing and pepper roasting after that ..) dog gone it. !   judy
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: The Left Has Totally lost it! Video from NY Times inside – WARNING – 100% Offensive!   The Left Has Totally lost it! Video from NY Times inside – WARNING – 100% Offensive! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 2:06 pm

Isn't it odd that these people that are supposed to be so supportive of homosexual "rights", and all that, very often go after conservatives and Republicans by calling them gay...or even doing things like this? Almost seems like they don't care about gays and only want their votes. Surely that can't be it!! Can it !? CAN IT!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Left Has Totally lost it! Video from NY Times inside – WARNING – 100% Offensive!   The Left Has Totally lost it! Video from NY Times inside – WARNING – 100% Offensive! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Left Has Totally lost it! Video from NY Times inside – WARNING – 100% Offensive!
Page 1 of 1