Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside))

Go down 
+4
doctorjae75
Atlantic
Dove
researcher
8 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside)) Empty
PostSubject: FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside))   FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside)) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:47 pm

EDIT: I had a misunderstanding about what video was being offered peeps. The one offered and now up on YouTube is titled, Jerusalem the Center of the Earth. Sorry for the confusion. I was confused myself.

==========================================

Grab it while it's hot peeps. This is A MUST SEE!!!!  I have the DVD disc of this (and the book too) and I've watched it multiple times over. It's not to be missed. I paid good $$$ for my disc but here it is offered streaming for free by Mr. Klein. You will be asked for your email, probably to receive activation for the video, but that's just a guess as I, having the DVD, have no need to sign on. This video and subject have been discussed on this forum before.

http://www.losttempleofthejews.com/

The topic came up and was discussed at the link below. Might as wall nab the two Rob Skiba mp3's while you are there if you haven't heard 'em yet or as a refresher.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t2096-rob-skiba-did-israel-really-become-a-nation-in-1948-part-2-mp3-is-up

BTW, I found out about this on The Caravan To Midnight archives page. Mr Klein was the guest of John B. Wells today (29 May) and I'm nabbing it now.

CTM Archives wrote:
Ep. 69 – John B. welcome first-time guest and film-maker Ken Klein on board for a look into his works pertaining to Egypt, the Middle East, and Israel. Ken Klein is giving away a free DVD Click here!

Last edited by researcher on Fri May 30, 2014 7:29 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : add info)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside))   FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside)) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:33 pm

Nice!  Thanks, Researcher!  Blessings for the watchers today.  Smile

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Atlantic

Atlantic

PostSubject: Re: FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside))   FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside)) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:58 pm

Dang, must have just missed it. It's just a preview now
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside))   FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside)) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:47 pm

It's still there at the link, Atlantic. The YouTube I embedded is only a preview. You need to go to the link I gave for the entire thing.

http://www.losttempleofthejews.com/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Atlantic

Atlantic

PostSubject: Re: FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside))   FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside)) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:49 pm

It just sends me to his website to purchase it from there
Back to top Go down
doctorjae75

PostSubject: Re: FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside))   FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside)) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:47 pm

same here.  i gave my email and it directed me to buy it. i checked my email and the link says click here for the free 57 minute presentation, which sends me to vimeo for the preview.  Oh well, seems interesting enough to buy.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside))   FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside)) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:36 pm

Hmmm, there must have been a time limit on it - OR - since the interview was just today maybe Ken Klein doesn't have the web site working correctly yet. I'll keep checking to see if anything changes on that front. Sorry if I lead you folks astray. And yes doctorjae75 the DVD and the book are most definitely interesting enough to buy. I got both of 'em.

They are both available here:
http://askelm.com/

The book title is "The Temples That Jerusalem Forgot" and it's full of so many overlooked facts that it had my head spinning.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside))   FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside)) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:48 pm

I just checked Amazon and found that you can stream the video from there. If you have Amazon Prime you can stream it for free. If you don't have Prime you can stream it at $2.99 or $3.99 for hi-def. You'll have it available for seven days.

http://www.amazon.com/Jerusalem-Lost-Temple-Jews-Klein/dp/B00EYY9J64/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1401421340&sr=1-1&keywords=jerusalem+and+the+lost+temple+of+the+jews

They have the DVD cheaper too at $14.49

http://www.amazon.com/Jerusalem-Lost-Temple-Jews/dp/B00CI622PA/ref=sr_1_2?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1401421340&sr=1-2&keywords=jerusalem+and+the+lost+temple+of+the+jews
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside))   FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 8:20 am

they sent me an email w/ a link to the free viewing
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside))   FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:22 pm

I guess Ken Klein realized peeps were having trouble getting to the video so he put it up on YouTube. Watch away. This isn't the Jerusalem: Lost temple of the Jews video but another one called Jerusalem at the Center of the Earth. It looks good. I still recommend watching the Jerusalem: Lost temple of the Jews video when you get the chance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2of0XjMjHuc&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
doctorjae75

PostSubject: Re: FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside))   FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside)) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:46 am

very nice.  I'll just watch this one on YT then the other on Amazon Prime.  Thanks for the suggestion Researcher...right up my alley!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside))   FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside)) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:51 am

doctorjae75 wrote:
very nice.  I'll just watch this one on YT then the other on Amazon Prime.  Thanks for the suggestion Researcher...right up my alley!

You are welcome. I pulled my DVD out last night and watched it again for what, the fourth or fifth time. I never seem to tire of it. If this video was right up your alley then you'll probably like the book that the video is based on. It is available from The Associates for Scriptural Knowledge. I'll link below. This book blew my mind. While you are there and if you have a few extra $$ to spend consider also getting the book "Secrets of Golgotha: The Lost History of Jesus' Crucifixion". You'll never view Yeshua's sacrifice the same again after reading this.

FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside)) Book008aFREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside)) Book001a

http://askelm.com/
Temple Book:  http://www.askelm.com/books/book008.asp
Crucifixion Book:  http://www.askelm.com/books/book001.asp
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside))   FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside)) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:25 am

Thank you! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside))   FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside)) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:28 pm

Wow, thanks for posting this, was very informative to say the least!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside))   FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside)) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:59 pm

Ah ha! and so this is why Pope goes to get control of King David's Tomb.... Gold and Silver!
Truck loads? Hmmm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside))   FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside)) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 9:39 pm

Folks, you may want to dig a little deeper into Ken Klein's teachings before you start really buying into his material.

Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside))   FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside)) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 9:58 pm

Rose From Kentucky , I was going to post this too. Thanks so much. I guess I did not obey the Holy Spirit when I knew about the same video yesterday. I really appreciate your input as usual here .

thanks for obeying the Holy Spirit
Dr. Rita
Back to top Go down
doctorjae75

PostSubject: Re: FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside))   FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside)) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 10:59 pm

researcher wrote:
doctorjae75 wrote:

You are welcome. I pulled my DVD out last night and watched it again for what, the fourth or fifth time. I never seem to tire of it. If this video was right up your alley then you'll probably like the book that the video is based on. It is available from The Associates for Scriptural Knowledge. I'll link below. This book blew my mind. While you are there and if you have a few extra $$ to spend consider also getting the book "Secrets of Golgotha: The Lost History of Jesus' Crucifixion". You'll never view Yeshua's sacrifice the same again after reading this.

thx researcher, I'll check them out.  I picked up on that name, Dr E Martin, from the videos and intended to look up some of his research.  I had listened to the Skiba shows a while back, and i gotta say the theories seem plausible, convincing even.  Especially when one considers how the 'world', the media, pretty much everyone has wanted us to stay focused on, looking at and more tragically, fighting over the temple mount.  We know all too well how the adversary likes to throw us curve balls or head-fakes, that sleight-of-hand is one of his best tactics.  It certainly wouldn't surprise me to find out we've been hornswoggled all this time.  I may disagree with some of Klein's viewpoints, but I can say that for just about everyone.   And since this isn't a salvation issue, I can chew on the meat and spit out the bones...thanks again!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside))   FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:15 am

Thanks much Rose.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside))   FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:02 am

Ken Klein may be right or wrong on some doctrines that Christians hold near and dear. I happen to not agree with him nor see eye-to-eye on all the things he says or believes either. Having said that I do think that he has something fantastic to say about the true location of the temple. I've studied this subject myself in depth and on this subject I think that he is correct. This thread is about the location of the temple . . . period! So go see about that part.

And I have to say this; Cris Putnam has this nasty little habit of accusing and cutting down people who believe differently from the "Putnam view". Case in point is dragging Rob Skiba through the dirt last year. Go Google for that, and there is plenty. There was no call for that! Mr. Putnam needs to remove the log from his own eye before trying to remove the mote from another brothers eye.

BTW, I have a different view of the trinity myself. I don't subscribe to the 'popular view' so I guess that makes me a deceiver and a heritic too. I've about had it past my eyeballs with people cutting down each another over disagreements in doctrine. To quote Kent Hovind, "eat the meat and spit the bones out!" Get a grip already!

I've had my say! Now go and find out about the lost temple location and be content with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside))   FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:09 am

To present only one side and not the other, researcher, is dishonest.  If you want to study what he says on the Temple Mount, fine.  He may have some good things to say and people may learn.

However, it needs to be known by those who read this material, that Klein is much more akin to a Jehovah's Witness than to a born again Christian.  In fact, he would refute the term "born again."

Finally, Cris Putnam is just the messenger in this case.  Klein's teaching directly opposes those of Paul.  If you're going to be mad at somebody, researcher, be mad at the Apostle Paul.

Last edited by rose from kentucky on Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside))   FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:08 pm

It's a fascinating subject.   I always had confusion about the modern view of where the Temple was because it seemed to conflict with Jesus's words that not one stone would be left upon another.  That's a pretty matter of fact statement!  Then when I saw Dr. Ernest Martin's work years ago on the Temple location based on his years of research, his historical findings seemed to make sense. (at least to me)  I haven't gotten around to watching Ken Klein's video, but I would assume it has roots from Dr. Martin's work.? 

I've never looked into it, but I imagine that the House of Rothschild would prefer to go along with the traditional view of the Temple location being on today's Temple Mount near the Dome of the Rock.  Based on current events in Jerusalem, it seems to me that that works better to their advantage and future plans.  Just personal speculation on my part...
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside))   FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:25 pm

rawblues wrote:
I haven't gotten around to watching Ken Klein's video, but I would assume it has roots from Dr. Martin's work.?

Indeed it does. Be sure to watch BOTH videos. And it isn't only just Dr. Martin's work that this is based on. When you open the bottom link below scroll down to "Premillennial Temple Study". It's pretty exhaustive so set aside some serious study time.

http://www.biblestudying.net/
http://www.biblestudying.net/topic_eschatology.html
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside))   FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:06 pm

Thanks …… will do.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside))   FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:13 am

ya, i've bin labeled a heritic before too, but how can we vet this info deeper to see if the temple was off in this new direction, Jesus and paul were also labeled heritics so we are in good company, bottom line, we follow the Word of God as closely and as Literally as we can, and we will be alright ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside))   FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREE VIDEO: Ken Klein - Jerusalem the Center of the Earth (video is up, YouTube inside))
Page 1 of 1