Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

goop oil Why of it = MONEY-greed! Control and Censor indy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

goop oil Why of it = MONEY-greed! Control and Censor indy Empty
PostSubject: goop oil Why of it = MONEY-greed! Control and Censor indy   goop oil Why of it = MONEY-greed! Control and Censor indy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 9:21 pm

Peeps,

YOU NEED COOKIES FROM THE FORUM TO LOG IN AND ALSO TO POST!!!
YOU NEED JAVASCRIPT TO POST VIDEO’S, BUT NOT ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, TEXT AND LINKS WILL SUFFICE.

Google bought a lot of ip addresses.
It was a plan.

The first Cookie I encountered three weeks ago was probably testing before full implimentation of their DNS (domain name server/s) cookies.

More Cookies have been added to direct the information / data to be sucked into the vacuum collector.

They are going to use data collection of the places and ads you look at.
Why?
Because this system of getting in at start up of the browser insures they can collect the data and re-sell to other companies for directed ads toward you the internet user… without the other DNS servers getting it first.

There are claims about not collecting personal info and also about them blocking hackers and what have you .. but in the end do you trust corrupt organizations, politicians etc??
Yeah!

This stuff will be used in censoring much by removing it from the search engine you once trusted… so you had better get the ip addresses of those sites for if you don’t know it you won’t reach its address as the text look-up will be gone!!!!
Think about that for a moment and the fog may clear.

Right!
Time is up!

I have collected the info to block but don’t feel like trying again today and other plans prevent for 3-4 days.. so we’ll see if it will work when I’m back at the desk.

Mean while collect those ip addresses before you can’t search by text name to get them.

It is all a plan!

To remain informed for a length of time you will need them!!

Spring
happy cookie killing.

The original cookie data link at the forum:  https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t20361-goop-oil-not-so-goofy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: goop oil Why of it = MONEY-greed! Control and Censor indy   goop oil Why of it = MONEY-greed! Control and Censor indy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 9:30 pm

It does look as though if you kill that first one, it will prevent the others from coming in for some time.

Remember it is data collection and as such we don't know if they will be able to grab your saved links and or the history list!!!!

p.s. don't bad mouth them as they will respond, I already found out with instant hack of ethernet card software... and very very slow snail connection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: goop oil Why of it = MONEY-greed! Control and Censor indy   goop oil Why of it = MONEY-greed! Control and Censor indy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 9:37 pm

Hey their using my vacuum wording!!!

[size=30]HEALTH INSURERS ARE VACUUMING UP DETAILS ABOUT YOU — AND IT COULD RAISE YOUR RATES[/size]

To an outsider, the fancy booths at last month’s health insurance industry gathering in San Diego aren’t very compelling. A handful of companies pitching “lifestyle” data and salespeople touting jargony phrases like “social determinants of health.” But dig deeper and the implications of what they’re selling might give many patients pause: A future in which everything you do — the things you buy, the food you eat, the time you spend watching TV — may help determine how much you pay for health insurance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: VOTING MACHINE COMPANY ADMITS IT LIED, REVEALS THAT ITS VOTING MACHINES SHIP BACKDOORED, WITH PRE-INSTALLED REMOTE ACCESS SOFTWARE   goop oil Why of it = MONEY-greed! Control and Censor indy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 9:38 pm

TAKE AWAY ALL ELECTRONIC VOTING USE DL #

[size=30]LEADING VOTING MACHINE COMPANY ADMITS IT LIED, REVEALS THAT ITS VOTING MACHINES SHIP BACKDOORED, WITH PRE-INSTALLED REMOTE ACCESS SOFTWARE[/size]

Election Systems and Software is America's leading voting machine vendor, a category notorious for buggy, insecure software and rampant manufacturer misconduct. As the 2018 elections loom, voting machine companies are coming under scrutiny, and when veteran security reporter Kim Zetter asked them, on behalf of the New York Times, if their products shipped with backdoors allowing remote parties to access and alter them over the internet, they told her unequivocally that they did not engage in this practice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: goop oil Why of it = MONEY-greed! Control and Censor indy   goop oil Why of it = MONEY-greed! Control and Censor indy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

goop oil Why of it = MONEY-greed! Control and Censor indy
Page 1 of 1