Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY Empty
PostSubject: GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY   GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 2:33 pm

MORE @ https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/faq

I encourage you all to look at this as it affects everyone.
VIDEO BELOW.. DO YOU TRUST. NOT.
METHOD TO SHUT DOWN INDIES, CENSOR, AI
General
What is Google Public DNS?
Google Public DNS is a free, global Domain Name System (DNS) resolution service, that you can use as an alternative to your current DNS provider.

Why is Google working on a DNS service?
We believe that a faster and safer DNS infrastructure could significantly improve the web browsing experience. Google Public DNS has made many improvements in the areas of speed, security, and validity of results. We've shared these improvements in our documentation, to contribute to an ongoing conversation within the web community.

Can I use Google Public DNS to host my domain name or website?
No. Google Public DNS is not an authoritative DNS hosting service. If you are looking for a high-volume, programmable, authoritative name server using Google's infrastructure, try Google's Cloud DNS.

Does Google Public DNS offer the ability to block or filter out unwanted sites?
No. Google Public DNS is purely a DNS resolution and caching server; it does not perform any blocking or filtering of any kind, except that it may not resolve certain domains in extraordinary cases if we believe this is necessary to protect Google’s users from security threats. But we believe that blocking functionality is usually best performed by the client. If you are interested in enabling such functionality, you should consider installing a client-side application or browser add-on for this purpose.

Are Googlers using Google Public DNS?
Yes. Googlers have been using Google Public DNS since a couple of months before the launch. Also, we have been using it to power our Wi-Fi networks for visitors as well as our free public Wi-Fi network in Mountain View, California.

Are there any cross-product dependencies with Google Public DNS?
Google Public DNS is an independent service.

Do I need a Google Account to use Google Public DNS?
No.

How is Google Public DNS different from my ISP's DNS service or other open DNS resolvers? How can I tell if it is better?
Open resolvers and your ISP all offer DNS resolution services. We invite you to try Google Public DNS as your primary or secondary DNS resolver along with any other alternate DNS services. There are many things to consider when identifying a DNS resolver that works for you, such as speed, reliability, security, and validity of responses. Unlike Google Public DNS, some ISPs and open resolvers block, filter, or redirect DNS responses for commercial purposes.

How does Google Public DNS handle non-existent domains?
If you issue a query for a domain name that does not exist, Google Public DNS always returns an NXDOMAIN record, as per the DNS protocol standards. The browser should show this response as a DNS error. If, instead, you receive any response other than an error message (for example, you are redirected to another page), this could be the result of the following:

A client-side application such as a browser plug-in is displaying an alternate page for a non-existent domain.
Some ISPs may intercept and replace all NXDOMAIN responses with responses that lead to their own servers. If you are concerned that your ISP is intercepting Google Public DNS requests or responses, you should contact your ISP.
Will Google Public DNS be used to serve ads in the future?
No. We are committed to preserving the integrity of the DNS protocol. Google Public DNS will never return the address of an ad server for a non-existent domain.

What is DNS-over-HTTPS?
DNS resolution over an encrypted HTTPS connection. DNS-over-HTTPS greatly enhances privacy and security between a stub resolver and a recursive resolver, and complements DNSSEC to provide end-to-end authenticated DNS lookups.

Use and support
I am using another DNS service now. Can I also use Google Public DNS?
Yes. You can set Google Public DNS to be your primary or secondary DNS resolver, along with your current DNS resolver. Please remember that operating systems treat DNS resolvers differently: some will only use your primary DNS resolver and use the secondary in case the primary one fails, while others will round-robin among each of the resolvers.

Note: Using Google Public DNS alongside another DNS resolver may weaken some of the security features Google Public DNS provides. Unlike many DNS resolvers, Google Public DNS validates DNSSEC. When you use both Google Public DNS and a non-validating DNS resolver, Google Public DNS cannot block phony DNS responses for DNSSEC-secured domains, since another resolver that does not validate DNSSEC may still return them. To get full DNSSEC protection, configure only resolvers that validate DNSSEC.
Is Google Public DNS suitable for all types of Internet-enabled devices?
Yes. Google Public DNS can be used on any standards-compliant network device. If you find any situation where Google Public DNS does not work well, please let us know.

Can I run Google Public DNS on my office computer?
Some offices have private networks that allow you to access domains that you can't access outside of work. Using Google Public DNS might limit your access to these private domains. Please check your IT department's policy before using Google Public DNS on your office computer.

In which countries is Google Public DNS available?
It is available to Internet users around the world, though your experience may vary greatly based on your specific location.

Does Google Public DNS work with all ISPs?
Google Public DNS should work with most ISPs, assuming you have access to change your network DNS settings.

Do I need to use both Google Public DNS IP addresses?
No. You can use Google as your primary service by just using one of the IP addresses. However, be sure not to specify one address as both primary and secondary servers.

Does it matter in what order I specify the IP addresses?
No, the order does not matter. Either IP can be your primary or secondary name server.

What is the SLA for the service?
We are not providing an SLA for this service at this time.

I'm running an ISP. Can I redirect all my users to Google Public DNS?
Yes. But at this time, Google Public DNS is a service without an SLA. If you do want to use Google Public DNS, please create a ticket on the Issue Tracker to discuss with us first.

How can I get support from the Google Public DNS team?
We recommend that you join our Google Groups to get useful updates from the team and ask any questions you have. If you are encountering a problem and would like to report it, please see Reporting issues for procedures.

Technical
How does Google Public DNS know where to send my queries?
Anycast routing directs your queries to the closest Google Public DNS server. For more information on anycast routing, see the Wikipedia entry.

Google Public DNS uses Name Server (NS) records published in the DNS root zone and zones of top-level domains to find the names and addresses of the DNS servers that are authoritative for any domain. Some of those name servers also use anycast routing.

Where are your servers currently located?
Google Public DNS servers are available worldwide. There are two answers to this question, one for clients and another for the DNS servers from which Google Public DNS gets the answers it returns to clients.

When clients send queries to Google Public DNS, they are routed to the nearest location advertising the anycast address used (8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4, or one of the IPv6 addresses in 2001:4860:4860::). The specific locations advertising these anycast addresses change due to network conditions and traffic load, and include nearly all of the Core data centers and Edge Points of Presence (PoPs) in the Google Edge Network.

Google Public DNS sends queries to authoritative servers from Core data centers and Google Cloud region locations. Google publishes a list of the IP address ranges Google Public DNS may use to query authoritative DNS servers (not all the ranges in the list are used). You can use it for geo-location of DNS queries lacking EDNS Client Subnet (ECS) data, and to configure ACLs to allow higher query rates from Google Public DNS.

In addition to this FAQ, Google also publishes the list as a DNS "TXT" record. Google updates both sources weekly with additions, modifications, and removals. Each IP address range entry includes the IATA code for the nearest airport. Automation for GeoIP data or ACLs should get this data via DNS, not by scraping this web page (see below for an example).

Locations of IP address ranges Google Public DNS uses to send queries

ADDITIONAL LINKS:
https://dnslytics.com/ip/8.8.8.8

https://blog.dnsimple.com/2015/03/why-and-how-to-use-googles-public-dns/

HA HA HA RIGHT!! DON'T WORRY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OZe5Hhf8I8

Last edited by spring2 on Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY   GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 2:40 pm

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=974642
GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY Y18
Hacker News new | comments | show | ask | jobs | submitlogin
Introducing Google Public DNS: A new DNS resolver from Google (googlecode.blogspot.com)
264 points by johns on Dec 3, 2009 | hide | [url=https://hn.algolia.com/?query=Introducing Google Public DNS%3A A new DNS resolver from google&sort=byDate&dateRange=all&type=story&storyText=false&prefix&page=0]past[/url] | [url=https://www.google.com/search?q=Introducing Google Public DNS%3A A new DNS resolver from Google]web[/url] | favorite | 155 comments

GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY Sdavidu on Dec 3, 2009 [-]

I'll do a blog post about this later today for those interested in my perspective on them entering the DNS space.
:-)

Edit: Here it is: http://blog.opendns.com/2009/12/03/opendns-google-dns/

GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY Sdannyr on Dec 3, 2009 [-]

From the blog post: "Third, Google claims that this service is better because it has no ads or redirection. But you have to remember they are also the largest advertising and redirection company on the Internet. To think that Google’s DNS service is for the benefit of the Internet would be naive. They know there is value in controlling more of your Internet experience and I would expect them to explore that fully. And of course, we always have protected user privacy and have never sold our DNS data. Here’s a link to our privacy policy."
davidu,

You have excellent points but you could have made them without bashing your competitor.

This response makes me think that you are afraid of your competition and using fear to convince people to use OpenDNS.

GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY Sjamesbritt on Dec 3, 2009 [-]

" ... and using fear to convince people to use OpenDNS."
Is the fear justified? Is it plausible enough that people should take it into account when picking a DNS service?

Google's self-interest is a legitimate factor to consider.

GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY Shop on Dec 3, 2009 [-]

it’s not the same as OpenDNS. When you use Google DNS, you are getting the experience they prescribe. When you use OpenDNS, you get the Dashboard controls to manage your experience the way you want for you, your family or your organization.
Not mentioned was OpenDNS sends failed requests be default to a search page full of ads... Google appears to not be monetizing this.

GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY Smyared on Dec 3, 2009 [-]

Not monetizing this? Where do you think their motivation is coming from (to make the world a better place?)
Google Analytics falls into the same category. You're not paying currency to use the service; you're paying with your metrics. When you think about it in terms of scale, this is way worse. Google is great at taking this data and using it to generate revenue in a number of other ways. Any smart advertiser who uses Google Adwords to buy traffic knows to stay away from Google Analytics. Why would you let the company you're buying traffic from know how that traffic behaves?

The DNS project takes this a step further by giving Google a world of new data. Now you don't have to use Google or be on a site with Google Analytics for Google to know where you're going.

Seems harmless, but I bet they can't wait for this to be adopted by the masses.

With all that being said, 8.8.8.8 is a damn cool IP address and I'm sure my Google-powered Droid already uses it. /rant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY   GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 2:41 pm

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/public-dns-discuss/p1o62SJElck
public-dns-discuss ›
DNS Rate Limiting ICMP (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4)
7 posts by 5 authors

GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY PE3gPLAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY R1VBt7idlkZ4+Wa5muEkgjSz+6hSwcm7650Ukqale1y3NTqPcoi32ByXOo1dj5gaeO1EAlmLf5uNmKv+WmLtIuuCKUrQvkEg1kQlUaoYPYAAAAASUVORK5CYII=Brian McmichaelGOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY 04Yl8AqgZmQQI106kANMjOUztHgQy+T4yhpIKE0aKPdoYCAImSEHs38yO+AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

9/9/16

Hi All,
We are a larger company with several DIA's.  We noticed over the past week that saw ping to these two DNS servers were losing pings out one provider, but not the other.  Calling the provider they indicated that Google is starting to deploy a rate-limit on ICMP, possibly for DDOS control.  Is this true and will the larger community notice this with ping?

Thanks, Brian

GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY R1VBt7idlkZ4+Wa5muEkgjSz+6hSwcm7650Ukqale1y3NTqPcoi32ByXOo1dj5gaeO1EAlmLf5uNmKv+WmLtIuuCKUrQvkEg1kQlUaoYPYAAAAASUVORK5CYII=Brian McmichaelGOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY 04Yl8AqgZmQQI106kANMjOUztHgQy+T4yhpIKE0aKPdoYCAImSEHs38yO+AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

9/9/16
Other recipients: 1pint.g...@gmail.com

Same situation. We had to route those blocks out our ATT link as a temporary solution. 

Thanks
Brian McMichael
Network Architect

On Sep 9, 2016, at 3:54 PM, 1pint.g...@gmail.com wrote:

Quote :
We are a FTTH company with 2 Internet feeds from level 3 and Cogent. We are seeing the same issues as you but I don't believe this is due to rate-limiting. We are only experiencing packet loss across the Level 3 connection and not the Cogent. We also have customers that have been reporting slow response to anything google such as google search, youtube, etc. Also we have a customer using Google VPN for work and they are unable to hold up a connection.This leads me to believe they have a problem between Level 3 and Google. We have a ticket open with Level 3 but cannot find anywhere to open a ticket with Google.
- show quoted text -

GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY R1VBt7idlkZ4+Wa5muEkgjSz+6hSwcm7650Ukqale1y3NTqPcoi32ByXOo1dj5gaeO1EAlmLf5uNmKv+WmLtIuuCKUrQvkEg1kQlUaoYPYAAAAASUVORK5CYII=Alex MercadoGOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY 04Yl8AqgZmQQI106kANMjOUztHgQy+T4yhpIKE0aKPdoYCAImSEHs38yO+AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

9/12/16
Other recipients: bamm...@gmail.com

We are a FTTH company with 2 Internet feeds from level 3 and Cogent. We are seeing the same issues as you but I don't believe this is due to rate-limiting. We are only experiencing packet loss across the Level 3 connection and not the Cogent. We also have customers that have been reporting slow response to anything google such as google search, youtube, etc. Also we have a customer using Google VPN for work and they are unable to hold up a connection.This leads me to believe they have a problem between Level 3 and Google. We have a ticket open with Level 3 but cannot find anywhere to open a ticket with Google.

On Friday, September 9, 2016 at 1:37:16 PM UTC-5, bamm...@gmail.com wrote:
- show quoted text -

GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY R1VBt7idlkZ4+Wa5muEkgjSz+6hSwcm7650Ukqale1y3NTqPcoi32ByXOo1dj5gaeO1EAlmLf5uNmKv+WmLtIuuCKUrQvkEg1kQlUaoYPYAAAAASUVORK5CYII=phillip....@level3.comGOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY 04Yl8AqgZmQQI106kANMjOUztHgQy+T4yhpIKE0aKPdoYCAImSEHs38yO+AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

9/15/16
Other recipients: bamm...@gmail.com, 1pint.g...@gmail.com

This is what I provided to Google and as you see at the time I was also seeing the issue through Cogent's lookingglass

Please provide any additional information below.

Cogent
Test Router Location Hostname / IP Address  

Go!
PING 8.8.8.8 (8.8.8.Cool 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=2 ttl=54 time=26.2 ms
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=3 ttl=54 time=26.2 ms
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=4 ttl=54 time=26.1 ms

--- 8.8.8.8 ping statistics ---
5 packets transmitted, 3 received, 40% packet loss, time 5005ms  <---- 40% packet loss
rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 26.152/26.196/26.231/0.189 ms

traceroute to 8.8.8.8 (8.8.8.Cool, 30 hops max, 60 byte packets
1  multi-use.cogentco.com (66.250.250.81)  1.193 ms  1.231 ms
2  te0-6-0-16.ccr21.dfw01.atlas.cogentco.com (154.54.44.193)  0.795 ms  0.809 ms
3  be2764.ccr41.dfw03.atlas.cogentco.com (154.54.47.214)  0.695 ms  0.799 ms
4  tata.dfw03.atlas.cogentco.com (154.54.12.106)  0.590 ms  0.560 ms
5  72.14.219.124 (72.14.219.124)  26.321 ms 209.85.172.106 (209.85.172.106)  26.254 ms
6  108.170.240.65 (108.170.240.65)  26.099 ms 108.170.240.193 (108.170.240.193)  26.153 ms
7  72.14.238.45 (72.14.238.45)  26.139 ms 72.14.234.151 (72.14.234.151)  26.109 ms
8  google-public-dns-a.google.com (8.8.8.Cool  26.218 ms  26.083 ms

Level 3
ping 8.8.8.8 count 50 
PING 8.8.8.8 56 data bytes
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=3 ttl=63 time=0.360ms.
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=4 ttl=63 time=0.360ms.
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=6 ttl=63 time=0.356ms.
Request timed out. icmp_seq=1.
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=7 ttl=63 time=0.348ms.
Request timed out. icmp_seq=2.
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=8 ttl=63 time=0.364ms.
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=9 ttl=63 time=0.340ms.
Request timed out. icmp_seq=5.
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=11 ttl=63 time=0.348ms.
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=12 ttl=63 time=0.340ms.
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=15 ttl=63 time=0.360ms.
Request timed out. icmp_seq=10.
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=17 ttl=63 time=0.348ms.
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=18 ttl=63 time=0.352ms.
Request timed out. icmp_seq=13.
Request timed out. icmp_seq=14.
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=20 ttl=63 time=0.352ms.
Request timed out. icmp_seq=16.
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=24 ttl=63 time=0.376ms.
Request timed out. icmp_seq=19.
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=26 ttl=63 time=0.348ms.
Request timed out. icmp_seq=21.
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=27 ttl=63 time=0.356ms.
Request timed out. icmp_seq=22.
Request timed out. icmp_seq=23.
Request timed out. icmp_seq=25.
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=32 ttl=63 time=0.344ms.
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=33 ttl=63 time=0.360ms.
Request timed out. icmp_seq=28.
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=34 ttl=63 time=0.352ms.
Request timed out. icmp_seq=29.
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=35 ttl=63 time=0.352ms.
Request timed out. icmp_seq=30.
Request timed out. icmp_seq=31.
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=40 ttl=63 time=0.356ms.
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=41 ttl=63 time=0.348ms.
Request timed out. icmp_seq=36.
Request timed out. icmp_seq=37.
Request timed out. icmp_seq=38.
^C
ping aborted by user

---- 8.8.8.8 PING Statistics ----
43 packets transmitted, 21 packets received, 51.16% packet loss
round-trip min = 0.340ms, avg = 0.353ms, max = 0.376ms, stddev = 0.000ms

traceroute 8.8.8.8 
traceroute to 8.8.8.8, 30 hops max, 40 byte packets
  1  0.0.0.0  * * * 
  2  0.0.0.0  * * * 
  3  Google-level3-100G.Dallas1.Level3.net (4.68.72.138)    4.82 ms  4.81 ms  4.86 ms
  4  108.170.240.129 (108.170.240.129)    5.01 ms
  4  108.170.240.1 (108.170.240.1)    4.96 ms  5.00 ms
  5  72.14.234.107 (72.14.234.107)    5.06 ms
  5  72.14.234.149 (72.14.234.149)    5.07 ms
  5  64.233.175.101 (64.233.175.101)    5.28 ms
  6  google-public-dns-a.google.com (8.8.8.Cool    4.96 ms  4.94 ms  4.98 ms
- show quoted text -
- show quoted text -

GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY AIbEiAIAAABECOPm1bOWkavfhwEiC3ZjYXJkX3Bob3RvKigxOGY0MTUzY2U4NjMwMDNkNTA1YmUyYzgwMmZhNzJjZThiNGMwNTA3MAHTYGhzJgDo6bmKN7RP3UW-oBMxjg?sz=34Alex DupuyGOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY 04Yl8AqgZmQQI106kANMjOUztHgQy+T4yhpIKE0aKPdoYCAImSEHs38yO+AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

9/15/16

TL;DR: At the risk of repeating myself: Google Public DNS is a Domain Name System service, not an ICMP network testing service.

If you want to measure the quality of your DNS service from Google Public DNS, you should use a dnsping tool (https://github.com/farrokhi/dnsdiag [Python] or https://sourceforge.net/projects/dnsping/ [C#]) to send real DNS queries and check for responses. Note that while traceroute -U sends UDP/53 packets, they are not DNS queries, and traceroute -U is not a substitute for dnsping.

If dnsping shows significant levels of unanswered queries (and especially if ping and traceroute do not show any drops), you should check whether your IP address is generating more than 100 queries per second (the default per-IP address QPS limit for Google Public DNS). If you are legitimately generating more than 100 QPS and need to increase your QPS limit, you can request an increase through the Google Public DNS issue tracker.

While Google does not block ICMP or random UDP to 8.8.8.8 or other Google Public DNS IP addresses, there are rate limits on ICMP error replies from Google networking equipment, and ICMP error replies may be de-prioritized within Google networks and could be more likely to be dropped.

There are sometimes network anomalies (I hesitate to call them denial of service attacks, since ICMP is a laughable DoS vector) that send large volumes of ICMP queries to Google IP addresses, exceeding the rather high rate limiting thresholds, and suppressing some ICMP replies. This can cause ICMP-based network monitoring to report "dropped" packets, even when no packets are being dropped (Google is merely choosing not to respond to all ICMP echo requests). For much of the past two weeks ICMP traffic to Google in the DFW area has been affected by such an anomaly.

For this reason, occasional ping and traceroute drops are not evidence by themselves of a problem with your connectivity to Google Public DNS, and do not reflect the quality of service that your DNS queries are receiving.  If there is a real networking problem (high latencies or large numbers of drops) traceroute may be useful to diagnose and understand the source or nature of the problem, but evidence of DNS failures is needed to demonstrate the existence of a problem.

Furthermore, if you are having a networking (not DNS-specific) issue with your connection to Google, any DNS engineers you may reach through this forum or the issue tracker are not able to do anything about it (we may forward reports to networking teams in the case of complete connectivity loss causing SERVFAIL for domains, but that is not guaranteed). You should contact the Google networking teams through the ISP portal at isp.google.com or by escalating through your upstream ISP if you do not have a peering or GGC relationship with Google yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY   GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 2:44 pm

https://www.techrepublic.com/blog/it-security/should-we-be-afraid-of-google-public-dns/

[size=47]Should we be afraid of Google Public DNS?[/size]
DO YOU TRUST THE ALREADY CORRUPT 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY   GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 2:45 pm

IT IS A LARGE SUCTION HOSE THAT WILL DESTROY MUCH LIKE A VACUUM, MOST ENDS UP @ A DUMP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY   GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 2:47 pm

NOW I GET THIS SET OF COOKIES..

[*]groups.google.com
4 cookies

__utma
__utmb
__utmc
__utmz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY   GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 2:55 pm

GOOP OIL ALREADY HAVING PROBLEMS... BUT WAIT TIL IT IS UP TO SPEED SUCKING!

SO FOR ALTERNATE =
https://lifehacker.com/5848823/dns-jumper-finds-the-fastest-dns-server-for-you-and-applies-it-with-two-clicks/1149765474
Filed to: 

8/15/13 2:39pm 

OPEN DNS (DOMAIN NAME SERVER)

GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY 18x48w0sy8k89jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: IF I HAVE THEM BLOCKED HOW IS IT THEY ARE INTRUSIVE???   GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 3:12 pm

JUST WATCHER TO POST HERE, THE REST ARE ALL GOOP-HELL EVEN THE TOP ONE!
JUST DATA MINING 
GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY Screen12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Censorship Master Plan Decoded – Introduction   GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 3:53 pm

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/the-censorship-master-plan-decoded-introduction/

The Censorship Master Plan Decoded – Introduction
GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY CSS-Offical-New-Logo2

GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY The-Censorship-Master-Plan-Decoded

07/15/2018 / By Mike Adams

This is a partial reprinting of “The Censorship Master Plan Decoded,” available at this link (PDF).

The Censorship Master Plan Decoded (i.e. “The Adams Report”)

The blueprint for how tech giants covertly silence online speech, and how America can fight back against corporate tech monopolists

by Mike Adams, founder, NaturalNews.com, Censored.news, REAL.video, Counterthink.com, Naturalpedia.com and 300+ mThe blueprint for how tech giants covertly silence online speech, and how America can fight back against corporate tech monopolistsore websites

Table of Contents

Part One: The Societal Cost of Censorship and the Denial of the Right to Exist
Part Two: The Fight for Reality (censorship motivations and justifications)
Part Three: The Fallacy of “Fake News”
Part Four: Decentralization and the Structure of News Consumption
Part Five: Technological and Psychological Methods of Overt and Covert Censorship
Part Six: Legislative and Regulatory Solutions to Techno-Tyranny

Introduction

To date, no one has assembled a comprehensive compendium of the aggressive censorship strategies and mechanisms now being deployed against users being targeted by the tech giants. This document aims to serve as a primer “blueprint” to explain both the motivations behind the extreme censorship as well as the technical / mechanical means through which such censorship is carried out.
This document should be required reading for any lawmaker, regulator or judicial decision maker interested in protecting the freedom of speech that has served as a critical pillar in our society for over two centuries.
Today’s attacks on the First Amendment are being carried out by a “triple threat” tag-team of institutions:
#1) Tech giants – Their role is to carry out the mechanics of censorship, shadow banning, “doubt interruptions” and other techniques described in this report.
#2) Establishment media – Tasked with promoting the lynch mob mentality of hysteria and hatred which is translated into widespread calls for silencing whatever voices they don’t like: CNN’s insistent demand for InfoWars to be deplatformed from Facebook, for example.
#3) Third party fact-checkers and moderators – These groups, such as the SPLC, Politifact, etc., are given the task of flagging all undesirable political speech (or even speech about natural health, as you’ll see below) as “hate speech,” creating the justification for tech giants to ban or deplatform such accounts without having to accept internal organizational responsibility for discriminating against selected targeted.
These three “fronts” conspire to attack, defame and deplatform originators of certain types of speech (such as conservative speech, pro-Trump speech, natural health speech, pro-cannabis legalization speech, etc.). Traditionally, watchdogs such as the ACLU would strongly speak out against such egregious violations of civil liberties, yet the ACLU, being strongly affiliated with the politics of the Left, has consciously stood by and watched this “free speech massacre” take place, saying nothing in dissent.
While the books are burning, in other words, the ACLU is roasting marshmallows by the fire. (And the EFF is looking around for more chocolate bars.)
Thus, we are now faced with a kind of perfect storm in America — a “free speech apocalypse” — where all the institutions that once called for protections of the freedom of expression are now actively conspiring to exterminate it. This coordinated attack on free speech is now taking place in plain view. The agenda is not hidden, nor is it even debatable that this is taking place. The goal is the complete abolition of all speech that left-leaning tech giants wish to eliminate, and these efforts have been deliberately accelerated as the 2018 mid-term elections approach, carrying out what can only be called an extreme example of election interference and a plot to defraud the United States of America by silencing the voices of those who embody conservative philosophies.
What Robert Mueller accused the Russians of doing — interfering with U.S. elections — is actually being carried out right now by tech giants, the establishment media and third-party “fact-checkers.”

Google, Facebook, YouTube, CNN and even the ACLU are all conspiring to defraud the United States of America by silencing conservative voices, en masse, in the run up to a critical election that may decide the fate of our nation.

The United States Congress must act. New laws must be passed and enforced that invoke the authority of the federal government to prevent dominant online platforms from engaging in the many forms of overt and covert censorship described herein. To write effective laws that protect free speech, lawmakers must understand the technical mechanics of how censorship is accomplished. That’s the point of this document: To describe the mechanics of censorship as well as presenting thoughtful intellectual arguments that oppose the consolidation of “speech authority” in the hands of power-hungry tech giants, many of which are owned and run by individuals whose own politics reflect deeply-ingrained hatred toward America’s founding principles.
If we are to survive as a constitutional Republic, the protection of online speech must now be pursued with a sense of urgency, or we will soon find ourselves living in a hyper-connected online society where only one “official” opinion is allowed on any given topic… and that single allowable opinion is likely to be rooted in irrationality, falsehoods or popular delusions, such as the absurd idea that a biological man can magically transform into a woman, then compete against women in professional sports even while possessing the genetics, musculature and sports performance of a male athlete. This very idea, which is obviously an affront to real women, has been so thoroughly embraced by the political Left that any who oppose it are immediately flagged for “hate speech.”
Read this document in full. Forward it to your representatives in Washington D.C. Urge lawmakers and our President to act on this now, or we will lose not just our freedom to speak, but our right to meaningfully participate in the dominant public space platforms through which social and professional interactions now take place.
The author of this report, Mike Adams, is available to brief members of Congress or Trump administration staff members with further details and analysis. Adams is located near Austin, Texas. See further bio details at the end of this report.
This report reprint continues at this article link.
Find the full report at this link (PDF).
See the video presentation of this report by Mike Adams at the following REAL.video link:
https://www.real.video/channel/realvideo

By Dave Hodges| July 16th, 2018|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|4 Comments

Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!

[url=https://m.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/the-censorship-master-plan-decoded-introduction/&t=The Censorship Master Plan Decoded %E2%80%93 Introduction]Facebook[/url][url=https://twitter.com/share?text=The Censorship Master Plan Decoded %E2%80%93]Twitter[/url][url=https://www.linkedin.com/shareArticle?mini=true&url=http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/the-censorship-master-plan-decoded-introduction/&title=The Censorship Master Plan Decoded %E2%80%93]Linkedin[/url][url=http://reddit.com/submit?url=http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/the-censorship-master-plan-decoded-introduction/&title=The Censorship Master Plan Decoded %E2%80%93 Introduction]Reddit[/url][url=http://www.tumblr.com/share/link?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thecommonsenseshow.com%2Fthe-censorship-master-plan-decoded-introduction%2F&name=The Censorship Master Plan Decoded %E2%80%93]Tumblr[/url]Google+[url=http://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thecommonsenseshow.com%2Fthe-censorship-master-plan-decoded-introduction%2F&description=%26nbsp;%0D%0A%0D%0A%0D%0A%0D%0A07%2F15%2F2018 %2F By Mike Adams%0D%0A%0D%0A%0D%0AThis is a partial reprinting of %E2%80%9CThe Censorship Master Plan Decoded%2C%E2%80%9D available at this link %28PDF%29.%0D%0AThe Censorship Master Plan Decoded %28i.e. %E2%80%9CThe Adams Report%E2%80%9D%29%0D%0AThe blueprint for how tech giants]Pinterest[/url][url=http://vkontakte.ru/share.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thecommonsenseshow.com%2Fthe-censorship-master-plan-decoded-introduction%2F&title=The Censorship Master Plan Decoded %E2%80%93]Vk[/url][email=?subject=The%20Censorship%20Master%20Plan%20Decoded%20%E2%80%93%20Introduction&body=http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/the-censorship-master-plan-decoded-introduction/]Email[/email]

About the Author: Dave Hodges

4 Comments

[list="comment-list commentlist"]
[*]
Vietkonggook July 16, 2018 at 4:59 am
The control of the press media and movie entertainment are paramount in the Communist Manifesto. And out of that they can control the minds and hearts of the goyim masses (dumb down people) whichever direction they wanted to lead, Any dissention of an alternative media will be crushed and censored. This is how we are living in a fascist totalitarian state or whatever terminology one would like to call it. They are ramping up the grip as they dont want any forms of dissention.
https://rense.com/general32/americ.htm
[*]
Jackie Kettenring July 16, 2018 at 7:24 am
None of the video’s are available!
[*]
George C July 16, 2018 at 8:10 am
Dave, you said “The United States Congress must act. New laws must be passed and enforced”…..You’re kidding right?
[*]
Steven July 16, 2018 at 9:10 am
The video at the bottom of the page, “The Censorship Master Plan Decoded – Introduction”, was displaying this,
The video could not be loaded: crossdomain access denied.
Error Code: FLASHLS_ERR_CROSS_DOMAIN
Session ID: 2018-07-16:3ea7ce2cc97d442b2d3cb122 Player Element ID:player
, when the page loaded.
Obviously, the article must be true!
Keep up the good work Mr. Hodges.
Yours is the 1st email I read daily.
[/list]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: goop oil Why of it = MONEY-greed! Control and Censor indy   GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 9:20 pm

@page { margin: 0.79in } p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 115% }
Peeps,

YOU NEED COOKIES FROM THE FORUM TO LOG IN AND ALSO TO POST!!!
YOU NEED JAVASCRIPT TO POST VIDEO’S, BUT NOT ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, TEXT AND LINKS WILL SUFFICE.

Google bought a lot of ip addresses.
It was a plan.

The first Cookie I encountered three weeks ago was probably testing before full implimentation of their DNS (domain name server/s) cookies.

More Cookies have been added to direct the information / data to be sucked into the vacuum collector.

They are going to use data collection of the places and ads you look at.
Why?
Because this system of getting in at start up of the browser insures they can collect the data and re-sell to other companies for directed ads toward you the internet user… without the other DNS servers getting it first.

There are claims about not collecting personal info and also about them blocking hackers and what have you .. but in the end do you trust corrupt organizations, politicians etc??
Yeah!

This stuff will be used in censoring much by removing it from the search engine you once trusted… so you had better get the ip addresses of those sites for if you don’t know it you won’t reach its address as the text look-up will be gone!!!!
Think about that for a moment and the fog may clear.

Right!
Time is up!

I have collected the info to block but don’t feel like trying again today and other plans prevent for 3-4 days.. so we’ll see if it will work when I’m back at the desk.

Mean while collect those ip addresses before you can’t search by text name to get them.
@page { margin: 0.79in } p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 115% }
Peeps,

YOU NEED COOKIES FROM THE FORUM TO LOG IN AND ALSO TO POST!!!
YOU NEED JAVASCRIPT TO POST VIDEO’S, BUT NOT ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, TEXT AND LINKS WILL SUFFICE.

Google bought a lot of ip addresses.
It was a plan.

The first Cookie I encountered three weeks ago was probably testing before full implimentation of their DNS (domain name server/s) cookies.

More Cookies have been added to direct the information / data to be sucked into the vacuum collector.

They are going to use data collection of the places and ads you look at.
Why?
Because this system of getting in at start up of the browser insures they can collect the data and re-sell to other companies for directed ads toward you the internet user… without the other DNS servers getting it first.

There are claims about not collecting personal info and also about them blocking hackers and what have you .. but in the end do you trust corrupt organizations, politicians etc??
Yeah!

This stuff will be used in censoring much by removing it from the search engine you once trusted… so you had better get the ip addresses of those sites for if you don’t know it you won’t reach its address as the text look-up will be gone!!!!
Think about that for a moment and the fog may clear.

Right!
Time is up!

I have collected the info to block but don’t feel like trying again today and other plans prevent for 3-4 days.. so we’ll see if it will work when I’m back at the desk.

Mean while collect those ip addresses before you can’t search by text name to get them.

It is all a plan!

To remain informed for a length of time you will need them!!

Spring
happy cookie killing.

The original cookie data link at the forum: https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t20361-goop-oil-not-so-goofy

It is all a plan!

To remain informed for a length of time you will need them!!

Spring
happy cookie killing, do google.com first... may prevent the others.
hey I don't get a cut for them using my data habits, why give em a break?

The original cookie data link at the forum: https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t20361-goop-oil-not-so-goofy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY   GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOOP-OIL NOT SO GOOFY
Page 1 of 1