Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Srzok's wife home knitting?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Srzok's wife home knitting? Empty
PostSubject: Srzok's wife home knitting?   Srzok's wife home knitting? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 2:19 pm

Naw...No wonder he was so 'deep state' snarky.
Talk about having power.  wowsers.

https://brassballs.blog/home/peter-strzoks-insurance-policy-is-his-wife-sec-director-melissa-hodgman-who-has-blocked-the-fbis-investigation-of-the-clinton-foundation-for-21-months-and-counting

I don't know why I keep forgetting about this website. It's not like their name is so tough to remember.  I think it's "TEAM" myself.

Check the blog for big stories:  https://brassballs.blog/

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Srzok's wife home knitting?   Srzok's wife home knitting? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 3:49 pm

If I said exactly what it is that I really want to say here I'd have to ban myself! frustration

Yeah, where my head went when reading the article, it's THAT BAD!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Srzok's wife home knitting?   Srzok's wife home knitting? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 4:15 pm

You know things are bad when ya gotta pull the ban on yerself.  That's about the only funny thing for this thread, I think.

Strzok's life history.  I've heard Iran/Saudi here and there, but not enough to repost.  But here it is again and it's beginning to sound legit.

https://www.teaparty.org/bombshell-peter-strzok-grew-iran-saudi-arabia-315084/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Srzok's wife home knitting?   Srzok's wife home knitting? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 4:59 pm

https://conservativedailypost.com/top-fbi-cyber-slueths-head-for-the-exit/

David Resch, who serves as the executive assistant director in charge of the Criminal, Cyber, Response, and Services Branch announced his retirement. Joining him will be his assistant, Scott Smith. Smith headed up the Cyber Division. Executive Assistant Director Carl Gahttas is also stepping down as head of the National Security Branch.
Just a few weeks ago, Smith’s deputy, Howard Marshall, also left the bureau. An official spokesman for the FBI denies that any of the retirements were “related to the wider climate around the bureau.”

SUUURRRE it's not related...why ever would it be related?

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Srzok's wife home knitting?   Srzok's wife home knitting? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 6:26 pm

I've run across a few "things" Strzok related that I found, er, um, interesting. Sharing some things below with ya. First link is a Hal Turner missive. Now y'all know I've always looked at Hal Turner's stuff with a jaundiced eye, however I've gotta give the guy the benefit of the doubt this time. Maybe he isn't as bad as I thought, though I'm approaching with caution here. OK, Turner disclaimer finished so on wit the show. Second link comes from Reddit and basically follows the theme of the Turner link. In fact Turner may have gotten some of his material from this Reddit thread since it is about 3-4 days older, but I can't prove any of that. Be sure to open the links in the Reddit article in a new window as they are important.

http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/opinion-editorial/hal-turner-commentary/2879-threat-to-kill-congressmen-goes-un-noticed-by-almost-all-can-you-see-it-in-the-photo

halturnerradioshow wrote:

Threat to KILL Congressmen Goes Un-noticed by (almost) all . . . Can YOU see it in the photo??

No?

It's staring you right in the face.  Look again.

Srzok's wife home knitting? St-kat10

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8zg9p0/trumps_hidden_message_stzrok_kate_and_the_soda/

reddit wrote:
Let's think logically.

If Q says we should trust Wray in Q1122 and if Strzok shows up at his hearing only singing when instructed by his FBI lawyers, then it means Strzok is controlled by Wray. So? Strzok now works for us. This is confirmed by Q:

Q1288 Peter Strzok, Deputy Assistant Director of the Counterintelligence - cooperating witness [power removed].

Now, if Strzok works for us, what is the point of him showing up at a public Congress hearing to essentially not answer any relevant question? Why wasn’t it done behind closed doors, like Lisa Page? Because he was used by Trump to deliver a message. To us.

What was the message?

OK, enough teasers. See the links for the whole story.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Srzok's wife home knitting?   Srzok's wife home knitting? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Srzok's wife home knitting?
Page 1 of 1