Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Related 28 July

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Related 28 July Empty
PostSubject: Q Related 28 July   Q Related 28 July I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 11:19 pm

Some big stuff in today's drops. I might as well start this party off. Neon Revolt has A LOT to say about today's Q drops. It's worth going over to have a look at the dots Neon and the 8chan anons are seeing that connect up.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/07/28/furious-q-qanons-communication-gap-newq-greatawakening/

Neon is getting frustrated with cryptic Q like many of us might also be. Last half of Neon's post he really lets loose and has himself a good long rant. I've had some of the same rants (with myself only) as well. I'm kinda glad that Neon put it out there for all to see.

I realize that some will disagree with that. That's OK too.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add data)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Related 28 July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Related 28 July   Q Related 28 July I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 8:48 am

Sometimes a person's got to rant, whether it's neon,us, or Q.  And he had himself a good all caps rant too, in response to being called out by some snarky anon
on his Q post 'the truth revealed in July'.
These whiners do hurt the cause and create disunity.

See?  We should have set up the crazy walls.  Then we could build the same map that Q has in front of him in it's entirety.   We're so driven to get where we're going that we forget the ground we've taken.  

But we can be forgiven.  We've been very awake, and pained to the soul by the evil we've seen and learned of.
We just never knew the names and faces of those pulling the strings.  Now that we know, we want them hung for their crimes against humanity.
Very reasonable, I say.

The only plan we 'outsider' Patriots had was to go down in a blaze of glory, be it martyr or warrior.

If we had known "The Plan', had that to keep us focused and strong, we'd be different right now; we'd probably have more patience.  We're getting better, but there are still elements of that skittishness that says we may yet lose-stay on guard, be ready to run.

And the MSM is hideous.  They take Q posts and get out in front of it.  This battle is a cross between whack-a-mole and trying to kill off a bug infestation that keeps coming back.
Every time you think 'we got 'em', nope.  Next day, there they are again. "They're Baaaack"  They don't die, they never go away. Instead, they counter attack.  And plenty are duped by it.

WE WERE SPOILED by wikileaks.  It was the accusation, the proof, and the confession  all rolled into one easily passed along email.  And the scope of our wrath was narrow.
Not now!  It's a massively different ballgame.

THEN, we have the dilution of the Q community.  Necessary, but 'oh boy'.
From the Neon comments:

(I withheld name...)

July 29, 2018 at 3:15 am   | Reply
‘Q wrote “hummanity.” Then he wrote there are no intended spelling errors. Yet that word is misspelled.’
THIS. This is the key right here. I don’t know how, but it is.
---------------------------------
Wrong!  You fail!  Stop talking! 

Moving on, THIS could be the biggest problem:  Trying to get confirmation of an interpretation is exhausting, so time consuming and often futile.  Anything that Q can do that shortens that painful exercise would be greatly appreciated.  ('less cryptic' is what I'm hearing on many different boards-platforms)

Our reward is not just in the knowing, not just in the observing.
WE don't play for 'participation trophies'.  We're really trying to be in it to win it! 

I need to 'Stop talking' now and think more.  Wink

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Related 28 July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Related 28 July   Q Related 28 July I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 2:45 pm

As often happens, Q presents the answers we seek.  In this case, how to coordinate certain information we have into a sharable format.  No babbling, drooling and arm flailing allowed. heehee.
And there IS new Q here on Sunday: https://qanon.pub/

I pared down my post above, but here he explains what to do about  those issues I deleted.
(Imagine that)
And he's giving us instruction on how to effectively speak about the dossier/Russian collusion/FISA/fbi-doj, etc.
I like Researchers Q post format, but I'll just put this one in here because it's so germane.

And, THANK YOU, Q! thanks We surely would not make it through this tangled web without you.  Someone was very smart and very kind to do this for us all.

Q  !CbboFOtcZs ID: 58456f No.2340517 Q Related 28 July Fold
Jul 29 2018 13:53:05 (EST) NEW   Foundation.
Bottom to top.
Layers.
FISA = Foundation.
Start.
People are more aware of current events.
Establish link.
Think criminal/illegal act(s) to prevent/overturn Presidential election of POTUS.
Public awareness.
Evidence introduced.
MSM covert link.
Think Sessions open statement re: leak investigations.
How do you build a home?
Foundation to structure (layers).
Huber.
Layers (U1, Iran, Human Traffic, Haiti, Corruption, etc etc).
Logical thinking.
Q

AND

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 333131 No.2338977 Q Related 28 July Fold
Jul 29 2018 12:28:56 (EST)   https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/20/msnbcs_ali_velshi_apple_and_google_profiting_from_apps_promoting_qanon_pizzagate_conspiracy_theories.htmlQ Related 28 July Fold
They do not want you asking questions.
They do not want you thinking for yourself.
They do not want you UNITED.
They want you to live in FEAR/DIVIDED.
They want you asleep.
They want you blind.
The message must bypass the MSM.
It is the only way.
People UNITED hold the power.
Think election 2016.
Power shall be RETURNED to the PEOPLE.
Q

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Q Related 28 July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Related 28 July   Q Related 28 July I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Related 28 July
Page 1 of 1