Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q RELATED JULY 13

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  JULY 13 Empty
PostSubject: Q RELATED JULY 13   Q RELATED  JULY 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 1:38 pm

(No new posts to my knowledge.)
I do have a newsy post coming...but ...in the face of protesters, we are represented!
Yeah!

#Qanon  posted 6 hrs. ago.  Wink
Q RELATED  JULY 13 Dh_EJM3W4AEq1qi

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q RELATED  JULY 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 13   Q RELATED  JULY 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 2:00 pm

Hehehe, jolly good show! Good on you, you Limies! Not just in the UK either. I see news of folks world wide following the Q phenomena. We, Trump, and Q are being watch and talked about globally. Conformation bias aside, most of what I see is positive. UP

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  JULY 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 13   Q RELATED  JULY 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 2:17 pm

Just at the beginning of today's Rosenstein press conference about indictments of Russian hackers, (the same ones who Mueller indicted??) he mentioned Ed O'Callahan.

Q mentioned him some time ago.  He's inching closer to RR's position.  Rachel Brand, who was in the way, was already moved out.

So, I did some looking at O'Callahan back then and had this saved:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/deputy-attorney-general-rod-rosenstein-announces-edward-o-callaghan-acting-principal
-------------------------------------------------
http://www.newsweek.com/justice-department-edward-ocallaghan-rosenstein-mueller-874242

As Rosenstein’s acting top deputy, O’Callaghan is expected to help oversee the Mueller probe, a role that could involve defending the investigation from the kinds of efforts he helped lead a decade ago. His predecessor in the role, Robert Hur, who left to serve as U.S. attorney for the District of Maryland, [url=https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Hur Responses to Feinstein QFRs.pdf]wrote in a letter[/url] to Senator Dianne Feinstein in January, “The deputy attorney general serves as acting attorney general for purposes of the special counsel investigation. I assist him in overseeing this investigation and have regular communications regarding the same.”

So, my blue highlight above.  I read that as Sessions recusing himself from the Mueller investigation only.  And if that's the case, then Rosenstein had no business
calling in prosecutors to review Kavanaugh.  UN-LESS it's chess.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  JULY 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 13   Q RELATED  JULY 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 3:20 pm

FAKE NEWS

Q RELATED  JULY 13 Dh_64eyU8AUuOOR

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  JULY 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 13   Q RELATED  JULY 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 3:25 pm

Small group of ICE protestors treated to major smack down.   Oh well...

https://www.teaparty.org/mayhem-portland-federal-officers-pepper-spray-anti-ice-protesters-no-mercy-videos-313563/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  JULY 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 13   Q RELATED  JULY 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 3:32 pm

He TRIED to keep that demon hidden...didn't work so good.

Q RELATED  JULY 13 DiAiwAVXUAUJaLd

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q RELATED  JULY 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 13   Q RELATED  JULY 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 5:35 pm

Hey, Dove . . . this got me thinkin' of your Strzok demon dahlin"! These people are sooooo stupid!

Q RELATED  JULY 13 E3a677376567731501e61339defb7ac474bac31572d464835feadb827510a0fe

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  JULY 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 13   Q RELATED  JULY 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 7:24 pm

I know! I know!  It's great, it's so awful!  haha. That's the 'wiggle worm' dance. hahaha.
Hitlery did one too..and then her famous 'bobble head' maneuver.  lol!

I'm so glad you found one that could post here.  clap
It deserves repeated mocking.  LOL.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q RELATED  JULY 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 13   Q RELATED  JULY 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 7:31 pm

Dove wrote:
That's the 'wiggle worm' dance. hahaha.
Hitlery did one too.

Something kinda like this?

Q RELATED  JULY 13 Get?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F26uf5YvN8Td27IrFm%2Fgiphy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  JULY 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 13   Q RELATED  JULY 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 7:34 pm

That's it!  LOL.  Must have been something they ate.  (eeeeewwwww)

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q RELATED  JULY 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 13   Q RELATED  JULY 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 9:01 pm

Something posted today on Tiger Droppings that I'm copying to this forum. Old message  from MegaAnon about Strzok. Might wanna pay attention to what Megs had to say.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/q-see-the-op-for-the-basics-of-q-qanon---unraveling-threads-of-everything-thread/73190719/page-2383/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A reminder from Reddit on what Megs had to say about Strzok. I know we've gained a lot more followers since this was posted and Berry commented that all of her Meg posts were deleted.

Q RELATED  JULY 13 8e3b19c45b249cc578612a4f838211dcbc69a646588df4a900f255efb933e9c0

Q RELATED  JULY 13 0efb33e597a3332ce89657a36d8185fbe23b2352a611173e15b8d84bd20c3900

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q RELATED  JULY 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 13   Q RELATED  JULY 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 3:19 pm

Couple of things that back up MegaAnon's post about Strzok that I posted yesterday. Read the above post first then see these links below. Daddy Strzok was some bad juju as well and like father like son, 'the nut doesn't fall very far from the tree'.The links below are good info so don't miss 'em.

ThomasWictor:
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1018016658990948352.html

Centipede Nation:
https://centipedenation.com/analysis-and-reports/different-strzoks-family-ties/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Q RELATED  JULY 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 13   Q RELATED  JULY 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q RELATED JULY 13
Page 1 of 1