Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Organic Robotoids by Dr. Peter Beter – Pay Attention Michael371 – High Octane Ultra-Woo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Organic Robotoids by Dr. Peter Beter – Pay Attention Michael371 – High Octane Ultra-Woo Empty
PostSubject: Organic Robotoids by Dr. Peter Beter – Pay Attention Michael371 – High Octane Ultra-Woo   Organic Robotoids by Dr. Peter Beter – Pay Attention Michael371 – High Octane Ultra-Woo I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 2:29 pm

DISCERN!!!

This sounds like loopy tin foil hat conspiracy ultra-woo, however today, knowing what we now know about cloning, transhumanism, CRISPR/cas9, DNA manipulation, and other biological breakthrough technology one might ask if any of this “organic robotoid” stuff Peter Beter describes in this video was/is real. He died in 1987 but was he ahead of his time? Today we have “other names” for what he called “organic robotoids” and has even been the subject of Hollywood movies. Anyone remember the Replicants in the movie Blade Runner? They even made a sequel last year, Blade Runner 2049. The links to trailers for both on YouTube are below.

There is lots about Dr. Peter Beter on YT and the web should you decide to drop down into this rabbit hole. There's a Wiki page on him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Beter

I still stand by my statement, made here many times, that many people we might pass on the street AREN’T FULLY HUMAN, and this just adds more weighty woo to my argument. Michael371 has expressed the same view here also.

Wikipedia wrote:
Blade Runner is a 1982 American-Hong Kong neo-noir science fiction film directed by Ridley Scott, written by Hampton Fancher and David Peoples, and starring Harrison Ford, Rutger Hauer, Sean Young, and Edward James Olmos. It is a loose adaptation of Philip K. Dick's novel Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eogpIG53Cis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCcx85zbxz4

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Apr 15, 2011
Dr Beter Talks on how the Organic Robotoids are real, how the Russian Scientists stumbled upon the organic robotoid by pure accident, how they look like us and how they have now infiltrated the U.S.

The video is short - only 9 minutes.

https://youtu.be/nc0m5UMPwtU

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Organic Robotoids by Dr. Peter Beter – Pay Attention Michael371 – High Octane Ultra-Woo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organic Robotoids by Dr. Peter Beter – Pay Attention Michael371 – High Octane Ultra-Woo   Organic Robotoids by Dr. Peter Beter – Pay Attention Michael371 – High Octane Ultra-Woo I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 5:46 pm

its not woo-woo stuff, and you know the truth, same as me....."s were in the days of noah"....they are the reprobate children of belial....its real
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Organic Robotoids by Dr. Peter Beter – Pay Attention Michael371 – High Octane Ultra-Woo   Organic Robotoids by Dr. Peter Beter – Pay Attention Michael371 – High Octane Ultra-Woo I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 10:51 pm

michael371 wrote:
its not woo-woo stuff, and you know the truth, same as me....."s were in the days of noah"....they are the reprobate children of belial....its real

You'll get no argument outa me. You and I both know what we know. The woo part was directed towards the folks that just roll their eyes and go tut-tut under their breath.

Rolling Eyes No

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Organic Robotoids by Dr. Peter Beter – Pay Attention Michael371 – High Octane Ultra-Woo   Organic Robotoids by Dr. Peter Beter – Pay Attention Michael371 – High Octane Ultra-Woo I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 7:37 am

a little logic and food for thought on this.....there are at least 9 books mentioned in the bible that are not included(non-apocrypha) in the canon....i suggest that you research these books and see what they all have in common....the answer as to "why not" should hit you right between the eyes....
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Organic Robotoids by Dr. Peter Beter – Pay Attention Michael371 – High Octane Ultra-Woo   Organic Robotoids by Dr. Peter Beter – Pay Attention Michael371 – High Octane Ultra-Woo I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 11:23 am

You tell me! Quayle posted about this yesterday. Just wait until he grows up.

Look at the size of this baby - the pseudepigraphal, 2 Esdras 5:8 states that in the last days, women will give birth to monsters! Note his features. Video is just under two minutes in length.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Jul 30, 2018
Just as in the days of Noah. (credit: Tim Kareem) I will not entertain arguments in my comments. Just sharing. The signs are all around us........This may be somewhat relevant as I have no ideas what the actual scientific term is for this severe form of fetal gigantism or is it actually is a defect and rather something else entirely which may indeed be as close to the smoking gun as humanly possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS030naQATs

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Organic Robotoids by Dr. Peter Beter – Pay Attention Michael371 – High Octane Ultra-Woo   Organic Robotoids by Dr. Peter Beter – Pay Attention Michael371 – High Octane Ultra-Woo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Organic Robotoids by Dr. Peter Beter – Pay Attention Michael371 – High Octane Ultra-Woo
Page 1 of 1