Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dollars and no sense for Social Programs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dollars and no sense for Social Programs Empty
PostSubject: Dollars and no sense for Social Programs   Dollars and no sense for Social Programs I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 9:02 am

Makes for a simple argument.

Medicare-for-all plan would cost the government $32 trillion between now and 2028.

Minimum wage hike to 15.00 hr=cost could run $6.8 trillion over the next decade.

Senate Democrats have promised $1 trillion for new infrastructure, and House Democrats want to pay of the entire $1.4 trillion in student loan debt, Riedl writes that would cost $42.5 trillion on top of the $12.4 trillion baseline deficit.-

Social Security expansion, including higher cost-of-living adjustments and higher minimum benefit levels, that the liberal Tax Policy Center estimates will cost $188 billion over the next decade. The Tax Policy Center also scores the Sanders “free college” proposal at $807 billion over the next decade.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/34227/vox-publishes-piece-admitting-bernie-sanders-free-hank-berrien

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Dollars and no sense for Social Programs
Page 1 of 1