Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imran Awan Avoids Prison and Gets Off With Only A Slap On The Wrist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Imran Awan Avoids Prison and Gets Off With Only A Slap On The Wrist Empty
PostSubject: Imran Awan Avoids Prison and Gets Off With Only A Slap On The Wrist   Imran Awan Avoids Prison and Gets Off With Only A Slap On The Wrist I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2018 3:44 pm

Steam is coming out both of my ears right now! There’s more at the link. This is yet another example of the dual -tiered "justice" system we have in the US. I’m absolutely effing LIVID! If I said what I really want to say here I’d have to ban myself from this forum.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/08/21/sentencing-in-house-democratic-it-scandal-lets-imran-awan-off-with-only-slap-on-wrist.html

Snips From FOX Link wrote:
Tuesday was a lucky day for Imran Awan, the former IT administrator for Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla. A federal judge sentenced him to three months of supervised release and no fine for one count of bank fraud – sparing him any jail time.

In return for that sweetheart plea deal, the Justice Department got a cover-up.

This is clearly a political deal arranged to protect the establishment from further embarrassment and reform.

Before announcing Awan’s sentence Tuesday, U.S. District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan, who was appointed by President Obama in 2013, called the media coverage of the case “scurrilous” and said that Awan and “suffered sufficiently.”

Instead of being treated like an accused criminal, Awan was treated as a victim.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Imran Awan Avoids Prison and Gets Off With Only A Slap On The Wrist
Page 1 of 1