Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap Empty
PostSubject: COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap   COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 11:20 am

FULL (FIRST???) REPORT:

https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2019/o1902.pdf

This DOES NOT address the FISA WARRANTS.  So keep breathing.

(this explains why Graham was back on Hannity...they're going to
\nail him on the FISA, or we might want to pick an island close enough
to swim to where we can form a new govt.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap   COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 11:25 am

R U KIDDING !  TWITTER:

https://twitter.com/comey/status/1167074914630868993?s=21
James Comey[size=1]ore[/size]
And to all those who’ve spent two years talking about me “going to jail” or being a “liar and a leaker”—ask yourselves why you still trust people who gave you bad info for so long, including the president.
7:01 AM - 29 Aug 2019

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap   COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 12:00 pm

WHEW - tough crowd replying to that Comey tweet! Definitely worth clicking over to read 'em.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap   COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 12:32 pm

Paul Sperry's on a rip and a tear:

https://twitter.com/paulsperry_

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap   COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 12:54 pm

FROM AN ANON:

Friend heard gregg jarrett a couple of weeks ago. He was subbing on the radio for hannity. He actually said that nothing may happen to those who perpetrated this crime but that it was important that everyone knew what went on and that the truth come out.

Then friend heard rush and hannity say this on the television.

Friend got very discouraged and has been telling me he felt like he was punched in the gut from folks he trusted when he heard this. So he's been telling me for weeks that everyone will walk and we will all be sick. Said to me maybe this is what will put everyone in the hospital.

I have been saying to just keep the faith justice will prevail but it's tough as he's telling everyone he knows and he's not happy and today he won't be happy about this.

--------
If nothing ever happens, that kills Q's credibility.  hard to imagine that's going to happen.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap   COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 1:07 pm

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

Rep. Jim Jordan
@Jim_Jordan

Now we know why Comey didn’t want to prosecute Clinton—he didn’t see a problem mishandling sensitive information. After clearing her, he did it too!

Comey, like Clinton, thinks he’s above the law.

10:39 AM · Aug 29, 2019
-------------------------------------
[link to www.thegatewaypundit.com (secure)]

Comey Used His PRIVATE Email to Send CLASSIFIED Memos to His Attorneys – BUT THIS IS NOT A CRIME?

Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila August 29, 2019

-------------------------------------------------------------

95% are fired up.  but we heard 'no charges' on this already.  At least a wk or more ago.

Wait for the charges that are going to lock him up!!!   It's COMING!  Just not next wk.
But everything has it's purpose to fulfill.  And it's coming.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap   COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 3:10 pm

It was Aug 1st and 2nd that we were told DOJ would not prosecute Comey on leaked memos.

Aug 1, 2019 Hannity- BREAKING REPORT: DOJ Will Not Prosecute former FBI Director James (no link)

Aug. 2  transcript of Chavetz, hosting Tucker Carlson show https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/potential-legal-troubles-loom-for-comey-despite-evading-prosecution-on-leaks

https://stream.org/ig-refers-comey-for-prosecution-but-barr-assembling-larger-case/
Don’t be dismayed to hear that Barr has declined to prosecute Comey on this “narrow charge,” because the full story is so much bigger and so much worse. Barr is playing the long game and building his overall case. He wants the first prosecutorial step he takes to be on absolutely solid ground.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap   COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 3:22 pm

i don't believe or trust a *********** thing in the whole ************ country and not one *******politician should be allowed to see nightfall.....nothing is going to happen to them, any of them....its all bullshit
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap   COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 5:55 pm

THIS IS INTERESTING.  RR WEIGHS IN.  HE DID VINDICATE HIMSELF IN THE EYES OF Q+, YOU KNOW. "PAID IN FULL".
But he's taking flak like he was POTUS.

https://twitter.com/RodRosenstein
---------------------------------------------------------

And the most specific non-specific one:

https://twitter.com/RodRosenstein/status/1167146160718536704

“It is important .. to follow established policies and procedures, especially when the stakes are high.... We should be most on guard when we believe that our own uncomfortable .. circumstances justify ignoring .. principles respected by our predecessors.” 
11:45 AM - 29 Aug 2019

https://www.justice.gov/ola/page/file/1080041/download

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap   COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2019 4:12 am

I fixed RR's link to justice.gov.  It's a ltr to Congress explaining the scope of the Special Counsel (Mueller).

I did have an idea regarding the call for certain players to be called before Congress AGAIN, which to me, at first, sounded like just another hold up in the process.

but the idea is that POTUS and Barr (and team) would advocate this as it's how it's SUPPOSED to work when done right, rather than have so much power consolidated in (and usurped by) the agencies who are non-elected.

The voice of representation of the people belongs with the elected Congress, not the agencies.
So praises are in order.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap   COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2019 7:25 am

On gateway pundit.  No link.

Former FBI Director James Comey had a secure room in his basement so he could work on classified matters, but he said he didn’t use the room much because it got too hot, according to a Department of Justice inspector general report released Thursday.

The bureau installed a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF), which secures phones, printers and computers.
-------------------------------
The FBI had outfitted Comey’s home with a SCIF, which is an access-controlled facility used for review of information derived from intelligences sources or methods referred to as Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI). Comey’s home SCIF contained Unclassified, Secret, and Top Secret/SCI enclaves, with a secure printer and a safe, in what Comey described as a ‘very, very small’ windowless closet in his basement, where he said it ‘was always about 110 degrees,’ ” the IG report said.
--------------------------
but he still sent bureau info over unsecured email. 
--------------------------------

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/unbelievable-corrupt-deep-state-operatives-strzok-page-baker-and-priestap-cleared-comey-claimed-his-stolen-memo-not-classified-when-they-were-vide

---------------------------------
BRENNAN THREATENS POTUS:  https://twitter.com/JohnBrennan/status/1167163210094583809

John O. Brennan
John O. Brennan Retweeted Donald J. Trump
Jim Comey is far more decent, ethical, honest, competent, & patriotic than you could ever hope to be. It is only because the AG & Republican Senators refuse to put country above party that you are not in a world of trouble & hurt. But their protective cocoon is only temporary...
John O. Brennan added,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Responding to:   Donald J. Trump

[ltr]Perhaps never in the history of our Country has someone been more thoroughly disgraced and excoriated than James Comey in the just released Inspector General’s Report. He should be ashamed of himself![/ltr]
12:52 PM - 29 Aug 2019

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap   COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2019 7:44 am

Seems to me that being hired by CNN is a 'transfer of money' scam along the same lines as the book deals.

DiGenova-spells it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln_LWrQq7SI

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: EXCLUSIVE…. SOMEONE IS LYING! Dates of When FBI Received Comey’s Memos Don’t Agree with Prior FBI Reporting!   COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2019 11:46 am

http://revolutionradio.org/2019/08/30/exclusive-someone-is-lying-dates-of-when-fbi-received-comeys-memos-dont-agree-with-prior-fbi-reporting/

EXCLUSIVE…. SOMEONE IS LYING! Dates of When FBI Received Comey’s Memos Don’t Agree with Prior FBI Reporting!
Friday, August 30, 2019
By Paul Martin

by Joe Hoft
TheGatewayPundit.com
August 30, 2019
The dates surrounding when the FBI obtained Comey’s memos are confusing at best. Multiple dates are provided via the IG report and other reports from the FBI.
In yesterday’s IG report concerning former fired and disgraced FBI Director Jim Comey’s actions related to his memos created after his discussions with Donald Trump, the dates don’t make sense.
In the report the IG states that the FBI conducted a classification review of Comey’s memos between June 1st and 6th of 2017 –
The Rest…HERE
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap   COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2019 11:52 am

From what I've heard, he sent certain ones back to the FBI (post firing I believe) and four of the traitors marked them classified after the fact to make Comey look clean.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/unbelievable-corrupt-deep-state-operatives-strzok-page-baker-and-priestap-cleared-comey-claimed-his-stolen-memo-not-classified-when-they-were-video/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap   COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COMEY OIG REPORT=Hand Slap
Page 1 of 1