Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2018_08_21 Greg Hunter & Kevin Shipp - MSM Covering Up DOJ Wrote Phony Trump Dossier in Failed Coup

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2018_08_21 Greg Hunter & Kevin Shipp - MSM Covering Up DOJ Wrote Phony Trump Dossier in Failed Coup Empty
PostSubject: 2018_08_21 Greg Hunter & Kevin Shipp - MSM Covering Up DOJ Wrote Phony Trump Dossier in Failed Coup   2018_08_21 Greg Hunter & Kevin Shipp - MSM Covering Up DOJ Wrote Phony Trump Dossier in Failed Coup I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 1:10 pm

Kevin Shipp has been real busy this month, huh? Kinda sorta like something is hot in the works and about to break and Kevin is giving heads up to anyone with ears to hear. Well here's another one from yesterday with Greg Hunter and USA Watchdog. Runs 38 minutes.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Aug 21, 2018
The mainstream media (MSM) is laser focused on the recent Cohen plea and the Manafort conviction that have nothing to do with Russian collusion. The Left wants to remove Trump from office even if the Mueller investigation is illegitimate and started with phony documents and fraudulent wiretap warrant applications. So, don’t expect to hear of this failed coup to remove Trump from office from the propaganda MSM. Shipp says the MSM are conspirators, and Shipp charges, “We know the mainstream media (MSM) is not interested in the news. They have, from their editors on down and their corporate owners, an objective and, in this case, to remove Donald Trump. He stands against everything that they are, the Left or the ‘Dark Left’ as I call it. Trump is actually confronting the Shadow Government and Deep State, and he has them shaking. He has the news media shaking that pushes these really leftist things. So, they are intentionally and on purpose blocking the news and deleting the news about things like this soft coup, the (phony) dossier.” The MSM will not tell you the latest revelation and that is Bruce Ohr, who was the fourth highest ranking official in the Obama Justice Department (DOJ), wrote the now infamous phony Trump Dossier which was used to apply for fraudulent federal wiretaps (with the FISA Court) to spy on Trump.” Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with CIA whistleblower Kevin Shipp, founder of the popular website FortheLoveofFreedom.net.

https://youtu.be/HyPb_a3bAF0

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

2018_08_21 Greg Hunter & Kevin Shipp - MSM Covering Up DOJ Wrote Phony Trump Dossier in Failed Coup Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2018_08_21 Greg Hunter & Kevin Shipp - MSM Covering Up DOJ Wrote Phony Trump Dossier in Failed Coup   2018_08_21 Greg Hunter & Kevin Shipp - MSM Covering Up DOJ Wrote Phony Trump Dossier in Failed Coup I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 5:29 pm

researcher, you knew that the illegal federal government was corrupt, just as i did, but did you have any idea just how corrupt,vile and evil it is showing itself to be?...i honestly had no idea at just how awful it is....it really needs to be set on fire and burned to the ground with all of the politicians barricaded inside the ring of flames....just call it burning the bitches,witches, bastards  and sunuva'bitches at the stake....i'm probably going to have to walk away from all of this....Yeshua/Jesus ain't too happy with me with what all i have been thinking today....i can't write it because the corrupt FIB would pay me a visit....SS or US Marshalls?....i would love that because i respect them, but the FIBs,no way....i would make trouble if they showed up....hey R, got a question for you,but i can wait until after i bathe ( we have our own water supply and can use all we want:i'm sorry, that was shitty,but i couldn't help it)and eat supper...i want to look it up and quote it for you....i don't think you can answer it but you can suggest as to what it COULD or Might mean.....it has gave me pause for a long time
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2018_08_21 Greg Hunter & Kevin Shipp - MSM Covering Up DOJ Wrote Phony Trump Dossier in Failed Coup   2018_08_21 Greg Hunter & Kevin Shipp - MSM Covering Up DOJ Wrote Phony Trump Dossier in Failed Coup I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 5:56 pm

Mike wrote:
Yeshua/Jesus ain't too happy with me with what all i have been thinking today....i can't write it because the corrupt FIB would pay me a visit...

Same here, Mike. If I didn't have steam pressure relief valves (ears) built into the sides of my skull the steam pressure would cause my head to explode.

Mike Again wrote:
hey R, got a question for you,but i can wait until after i bathe ( we have our own water supply and can use all we want:i'm sorry, that was shitty,but i couldn't help it)and eat supper...i want to look it up and quote it for you....i don't think you can answer it but you can suggest as to what it COULD or Might mean.....it has gave me pause for a long time

Will be waiting for your question with baited breath. No need for me to elucidate on exactly what orifice you can shove all your water up. Might do you some good. Rofl

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: 2018_08_21 Greg Hunter & Kevin Shipp - MSM Covering Up DOJ Wrote Phony Trump Dossier in Failed Coup   2018_08_21 Greg Hunter & Kevin Shipp - MSM Covering Up DOJ Wrote Phony Trump Dossier in Failed Coup I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 6:36 pm

“His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.” 

we know WHO it is,when it is and where it taking place...whats this name that only Christ knows?...obviously, you don't know, or Christ would not be the only one that knows it, but what do you make of this?....we can go down many rabbit trails, but i would rather not....i can speculate but to be honest, i am kinda' afraid of this one
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2018_08_21 Greg Hunter & Kevin Shipp - MSM Covering Up DOJ Wrote Phony Trump Dossier in Failed Coup   2018_08_21 Greg Hunter & Kevin Shipp - MSM Covering Up DOJ Wrote Phony Trump Dossier in Failed Coup I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 8:01 pm

Right, I don't know, but the next verse is:

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God

Well, that's as much as anyone knows. I just take it as is written and don't give it any more thought. We'll know soon enough anyway so like you, I'll just have to wait and see. I don't think we'll have to wait much longer.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: 2018_08_21 Greg Hunter & Kevin Shipp - MSM Covering Up DOJ Wrote Phony Trump Dossier in Failed Coup   2018_08_21 Greg Hunter & Kevin Shipp - MSM Covering Up DOJ Wrote Phony Trump Dossier in Failed Coup I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 8:37 pm

researcher wrote:
Right, I don't know, but the next verse is:

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God

Well, that's as much as anyone knows. I just take it as is written and don't give it any more thought. We'll know soon enough anyway so like you, I'll just have to wait and see. I don't think we'll have to wait much longer.
the Word of God.....in the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God....14 says the Word became flesh and walked among men...okay we know the name as Jesus/Yeshua/Yahusuhua/Isha....this name nobody knows but Him and all of those names are known by all of us...i just don't quite know what to make of this passage....reckon we have been calling Him by the wrong name?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2018_08_21 Greg Hunter & Kevin Shipp - MSM Covering Up DOJ Wrote Phony Trump Dossier in Failed Coup   2018_08_21 Greg Hunter & Kevin Shipp - MSM Covering Up DOJ Wrote Phony Trump Dossier in Failed Coup I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 6:37 am

reckon we have been calling Him by the wrong name?

By any other name a rose is still a rose.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2018_08_21 Greg Hunter & Kevin Shipp - MSM Covering Up DOJ Wrote Phony Trump Dossier in Failed Coup   2018_08_21 Greg Hunter & Kevin Shipp - MSM Covering Up DOJ Wrote Phony Trump Dossier in Failed Coup I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 7:32 am

I don't think we are using the 'wrong' name.  In accordance with God's Will for the world today, Yeshua is "God our Salvation".  The New Name is for the New Day at His Coming again.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: 2018_08_21 Greg Hunter & Kevin Shipp - MSM Covering Up DOJ Wrote Phony Trump Dossier in Failed Coup   2018_08_21 Greg Hunter & Kevin Shipp - MSM Covering Up DOJ Wrote Phony Trump Dossier in Failed Coup I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 7:42 am

Dove wrote:
I don't think we are using the 'wrong' name.  In accordance with God's Will for the world today, Yeshua is "God our Salvation".  The New Name is for the New Day at His Coming again.
that is as good of an answer, or definition as one can expect....as murrray leslie said the other day, we are close....things are so weird,wild and frankly, evil....i suspect that the evil generation has been raised up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2018_08_21 Greg Hunter & Kevin Shipp - MSM Covering Up DOJ Wrote Phony Trump Dossier in Failed Coup   2018_08_21 Greg Hunter & Kevin Shipp - MSM Covering Up DOJ Wrote Phony Trump Dossier in Failed Coup I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2018_08_21 Greg Hunter & Kevin Shipp - MSM Covering Up DOJ Wrote Phony Trump Dossier in Failed Coup
Page 1 of 1