Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2019_06_27 Kevin Shipp Destroys "Hamr" Hoax in New Update With Greg Hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2019_06_27 Kevin Shipp Destroys "Hamr" Hoax in New Update With Greg Hunter Empty
PostSubject: 2019_06_27 Kevin Shipp Destroys "Hamr" Hoax in New Update With Greg Hunter   2019_06_27 Kevin Shipp Destroys "Hamr" Hoax in New Update With Greg Hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 5:39 pm

This is a follow up session with Greg Hunter. The preceding part can be found at the link below.

ALSO - Greg posted that Dave Janda has cut ties with him. Janda, as we know, was the main go-to guy reporting on the hammer story. It concerns me that Janda is all butt-hurt and refuses to come on USA Watchdog with Greg and Shipp to debate / defend his position. I had a lot of respect for Janda however that's just fricky all over the place.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t22584-2019_06_22-kevin-shipp-greg-hunter-trump-dossier-covered-up-illegal-nsa-surveillance

2019_06_27 Kevin Shipp Destroys "Hamr" Hoax in New Update

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Jun 27, 2019
Kevin Shipp, former CIA Officer and whistleblower has new material on the so-called “Hammer” (Hamr) surveillance. Shipp gives extensive documented proof that both Dennis Montgomery and his super-secret program are a hoax. This story has been pushed for nearly three years on other channels, and Shipp has been attacked for telling the truth about this false story. Please watch Kevin Shipp professionally dismantle this bogus story so we can all concentrate on the real NSA data abuse used to try to remove President Trump from office. (Kevin Shipp has given me permission to re-upload this video and send it to my more than 225,000 subscribers.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m5M4XQZhBA

2019_06_27 Kevin Shipp Destroys "Hamr" Hoax in New Update With Greg Hunter Greg_h10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

2019_06_27 Kevin Shipp Destroys "Hamr" Hoax in New Update With Greg Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2019_06_27 Kevin Shipp Destroys "Hamr" Hoax in New Update With Greg Hunter   2019_06_27 Kevin Shipp Destroys "Hamr" Hoax in New Update With Greg Hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 7:13 pm

things have become muddled and i don't know who to believe anymore, which was probably always the intent
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2019_06_27 Kevin Shipp Destroys "Hamr" Hoax in New Update With Greg Hunter   2019_06_27 Kevin Shipp Destroys "Hamr" Hoax in New Update With Greg Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2019 2:13 pm

I'm with Kevin all the way.  and like he said, Janda's still monetized.  What has he 'suffered' for the cause of truth.
Bill Binney is coming on as an 'opportunist'...doing a UFO thingie with Corey Goode.
But he's seemed 'opportunistic' for a long time anyway.
Anyway, here's Greg's Friday video.  He only touches on covering Kevin.  He clearly supports him.
It's a good wrap up of the week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5-DxGZYVO8

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2019_06_27 Kevin Shipp Destroys "Hamr" Hoax in New Update With Greg Hunter   2019_06_27 Kevin Shipp Destroys "Hamr" Hoax in New Update With Greg Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2019 4:03 pm

Michael371 wrote:
things have become muddled and i don't know who to believe anymore, which was probably always the intent

I hear ya, Mike, and I'm right behind you on that! Everything seems to be a big psy-op.

Dove wrote:
I'm with Kevin all the way.  and like he said, Janda's still monetized.  What has he 'suffered' for the cause of truth.

Remember that hammer video where Janda said something along the lines of, "GHW Bush (daddy Bush) took the suicide route AND  GW Bush (baby Bush) flipped after receiving one of the 'you are next' letters at 'dear old dad's funeral, and in exchange for Trump's promise that his (Bush's) crimes wouldn't be reviled and his legacy wouldn't be tarnished, AND his (read: CRIME FAMILY) wouldn't be hunted down or harmed GW Bush reviled all to Trump?" (paraphrased & sorry for the run-on sentence structure) We had a thread in December that covered this very thing and Dove was right on top of the story. I'll link to that thread below as a refresher as well as re-posting the Janda video in question.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t21456-usa-watchdog-greg-hunter-dave-janda-hammer-of-justice-falls-in-2019

55min 55 sec starts the GW Bush part but you should really start listening at the 50min 30sec mark to get the lead in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpxTyCnkYm0

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2019_06_27 Kevin Shipp Destroys "Hamr" Hoax in New Update With Greg Hunter   2019_06_27 Kevin Shipp Destroys "Hamr" Hoax in New Update With Greg Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2019 6:54 pm

I started at 50 min like U said...still long.  It's from Dec.2018 in case someone misses that point.
I remember hearing and not agreeing with his assessment (or outside info on) the Bush funeral.
I can't imagine POTUS backing off from 9-11 for anything.  And then there's 'no deals' Q.
And I might have stopped listening at that point, because the rest of it was quite good.

And I never listened to the HAMR info.  so I'm just going with Greg on that one.  It sounds like Kevin has the bases covered.  But then again, why wouldn't the PTB do everything to discredit a whistleblower.
Don't really know who has it right, but why should Janda sabotage Kevin?  Not good.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2019_06_27 Kevin Shipp Destroys "Hamr" Hoax in New Update With Greg Hunter   2019_06_27 Kevin Shipp Destroys "Hamr" Hoax in New Update With Greg Hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2019_06_27 Kevin Shipp Destroys "Hamr" Hoax in New Update With Greg Hunter
Page 1 of 1